That person you know who really wants to be a model

>that person you know who really wants to be a model
Tell us about him/her.
(Telling about yourself is ok)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=V6QsTG-GnqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be a model, but I'm average height and not skinny enough. Although I've been told by multiple people I totally could be a model, I know with my body type I wouldn't really get anywhere.

Post face.

I want to be a model. I'm pretty tall, even if I'd use a few centimeters, like two. Pretty skinny too. In fact I'm already signed into a local agency but it isn't that big, and I got a contest in September that could be VERY big thing.

>contest
lol

yeah ? organized by a bigger agency

it's me
6'3" and 135lbs but lacking in face department

>6'3 135
Jesus Christ dude

>tfw 6'1 130

Boy or girl?
Age?

Boy 20

Post faces.

People tell me I could model.

I don't know why.

I'm 6'2", 140~

but I'm pretty unattractive

literally EVERYBODY I know tells me I could. why're they so delusional

i really hope it's something legitimate, not some reality tv fuckshit
if yes, i genuinely feel good for you and wish you all the best in your possible career
good luck with thatcontest

you might have an intresting face or something

P O S T F A C E S
If you're not comfortable with your face floating around online you're getting into the wrong profession.

fine

There's online and there's Veeky Forums, this is kinda different.

Bro you're so wholesome, thanks. It's one of the biggest agencies in my country and huh they look like to be pretty well worldwide so I think it's serious. I'm in the final phases btw

you could make it

I've been told to do runway modelling;
>Male
>6'2
>Been told I have a chiselled jaw line
>cheek bones
>athletic body

Only problem is I had acne and my skin is slightly scarred

You definitely have a look

stav?

Most of my life I wanted to model but eventually I got over it. I got scouted while serving some people at this restaurant and had no clue I was working by one of the top model agencies in the World.

My friend fucked me over in the end but she was plain looking, 5'4" and acne filled who was jealous I got what she worked so hard to get.

Anyways I got over fashion because of that situation and living with former male models who got blacklisted for refusing to have sex with people in the industry.

My friend.
Rate her please
Height: 1,60 cm

>My friend.
That's you.
>Rate her please
I'd prefer to rate with a picture where we can actually see your face, but you look cute enough. Not really model-ish, but cute though.
>Height: 1,60 cm
20-25 centimeters too short for modeling.

Calm down , female modeling starts @ 172

Female models are around 5'10''(178cm), you have to take in consideration that they wear heels, otherwise on the show a 6'3'' girl + heels will be taller than the majority of male models.

Alot of models aren't that pretty, they just have the body.Exemple: in the tricky Rick ss18 show alot of the models were ugly.

yeah dude you could totally make it, you've got the looks

you could maybe model for a child's clothing brand, or maybe like Wal-mart

Some real models posted their face here, if you don't know about it you must be new around here...

Yeah kinda new

>Average height
So you're 5'10''/5'11''
>not skinny enough
You can work on it
You're short for runaway shows, unless you have a rich dady or you're famous/musician etc... but is possible.Try your luck user, the worst case scenario is a no.

>tfw ugly as sin but keep getting scouted
wtf
I hate it when people even look at me so it's not the job for me anyway, but why does this keep happening?

I know little to nothing about modeling, but it's something that i would definitely do if the opportunity presented itself.

I am 6'6", 170 lbs, according to my last medical venture.
I am skinny, no doubt, but i fear i would be a little too tall and athletically built to be a model (at least for any of the designers that i care to be apart of)

I feel i'm too androgynous for anything mainstream (save for my height), and too large for anything high fashion.

Perhaps if i cut my hair and bulked up about 25-30 lbs, i could be a model for athletic wear, but i obviously have no interest in doing that.

I should add that i think i am rather unattractive, but models in high fashion aren't necessarily that attractive by traditional standards/convention, so i think if anything, i could MAYBE fit that bill. I am far too ugly to do any modeling for something mainstream.

I am half Japanese and half Scandinavian, so perhaps a racial conjunction that isn't so ubiquitous could give me an edge

In this one you can see my face better
Kids clothing? kek, im 17 guys

>"My friend"
>Immidiately tells the truth
You have to be over 18 to post

yeah, i think u should try

You look far more model-ish here. Give it a shot!
>admitting it's you
lel
You're too young to be here though so you should delete your post before our friends the mods end your fun :^) Blue boards are 18+ too.

Yeah 185 is a bit extreme not sure why I said that. Side info: my mom is 178/179 and she said she always was one of the shorter models (this was throughout the 80s and 90s). I think with guys the current "rough-starting-point" is around 185.

qt. got an instagram?

I have high cheekbones but I don't think I could really make it desu. Models are on the taller side I assume and also I'm a manlet.

>me
my mom used to be a model in the phillipines, but i live in america now so i'm not sure i can really become one since im 5'3
i'm considered tall in the phillipines if that helps?

>former male models who got blacklisted for refusing to have sex with people in the industry

did they refuse to have sex with other guys, or girls?

Always wanted to do modelling and shit but alas I'm only 5'9

lol no

Cara is 5'7

I've got a very good body, but alas just an average face. With makeup that wouldn't be much of a problem if it wasn't for my measly 5'2/157 height.

Thought about joining this "influencer"/fashion blogger crowd instead, since I've already had a well-running blog once within just a year (deleted it after a few notices regarding copyright of photos, even though I wasn't earning money or anything and nobody gave a fuck as long as I had less than 20k followers, geez), but due to possible future career decisions I'm not sure if fame is what I really want anymore. If I am to become a tax-evading bitch, I need to lay low.

What are you planning to do that will definitely involve tax evasion?
(I'm not IRS I swear)

like what, a 5/10, soft 6, distorted by camera angles and other shit? great
>womanlet
yeah awful

>5'3

>5'9
>face of a pre-pubescent boy, including the haircut

No such thing as definite plans in business.
Either way I don't want paparazzi snooping in the future. And I'm too greedy to be happy with public attention only (yet too kind to get impregnated by celebrities and give birth to meal tickets).

>5'7"
>very thin
>weird pointy profile
never gonna make it

Tax evasion is about the stupidest thing you can do, desu
If you ever make any serious amount of money, the IRS won't hesitate to come after you and rip you a new asshole. Whatever your taxes are, it's a small price to pay for not having to worry about that.

Structure your business(es) and assets right and you can reduce your tax burden legally. But pay the damn taxes you legally owe.

>female
>8.5/10 face
>5'3
>on the verge of thicc
How do I tell her she won't be a runway model?

user, what do you think?

Don't worry, I'm not from the US. With Switzerland being a direct neighbor it should be rather safe; not everyone fucks up as badly as Karen Miller.

I actually don't have any friends like this, we're all pretty non-shallow people. I'd do it myself if I was better looking, but why hope for something that'd never come? Also, it seems like a pretty one track and meaningless existence, and I couldn't get any enjoyment out of that personally. Glad other people can, though

Let her find out on her own. Reality's chokehold worked wonders on a girl I used to go to highschool with; she was waaay too arrogant for someone chubby looking, just because she had one single modeling job as a little kid for some shit-tier catalogue (which also went bankrupt ages ago).

...*Millen. My bad. Never liked her fashion anyway tho.

I would definitely slide in your dm's

I'd probably try for an agency myself if I was taller
(and lost some weight)

>me
>6'1, 140lbs
>good eyes and brows, face is symmetrical
>nose is too big, lips are very full
>decent cheekbones but no strong chin
>bad skin

I will never make it

i got turned down by a catering company, an ice creamery, a cinema and a bakery this week and i'm too much of a pussy to become a dealer or work at KFC again

i asked whether it was guys or girls but in asking it i realised it didn't matter

just wished i looked like a model

Is their music actually good or does everybody just listen to them because of that fuccboi?
Also how can you be in love with that guy at the same time while not being gay?

>that one girl who got scouted and really wants to be a model and does a million test shoots but has never actually worked
She's been doing this for years.

>turned down by a catering company
>turned down by an ice creamery
>turned down by a cinema
>turned down by a bakery
black hispanic detected

regardless of angles you need to squinch
youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs

i don't think you look like a model, high fashion, catalogue or otherwise, if that is really you. my therapist would tell you that your looks have no indication of your worth, though

same as above

squinch + buccal fat removal maybe? i don't know but you don't seem very modelly. eyes are important

(this is all from the perspective of an ugly, ugly man)

honestly didn't make it to the interview stage and my resume by all accounts is fine. my name is aryan af even though i'm hapa so it's not that either. i think these jobs are just filled by graduates with shitty degrees, and i've only got my high school certificate. australia is weird like that

recommended iceage listening:
You're Blessed
The Lord's Favourite
Against the Moon
Glassy-Eyed, Dormant and Veiled

in my eyes, they're a very natural successor to post-unplugged nirvana lyrically, sonically, and aesthetically. grungey without being cheesy or edgy. very Veeky Forums. i'd love to learn to write like that, with just a bit more hook

>does everybody just listen to them because of that fuccboi?
would nirvana be as popular without kurt? it helps that he's both attractive and talented, they wouldn't be as successful if he wasn't. i'm budgeting to get my eyes lasered blue like his, it's such a good look man

i don't want to be inside of him (that's gay bro), i want to BE him, which i imagine is why he's so popular here

so many girls develop massive egos, its fucking stupid. I dont get how they cant get it into their head that just because theyre a bit above the average uggo youd find on the street that theyre model quality, you'd literally never see a guy be as delusional as that, and theres so fucking many girls like that.

It's guys. People don't want to acknowledge it but eventually most male models that reach certain point will suck a dick or more for more work.

It's pretty fucked up.
Being attractive isn't the most important thing in the world. It does make things nicer though. I've been in all sorts of bad situations and people helped me in part because they found me to be some kind of beautiful and nice.

Still though you have to deal with the fact that most people engage you because they want you or something you have access to literally or socially.

Modeling would have made that worse, which is why I backed off from Wilhemina's offer

Good face for modeling but you're too short, which is unfortunate

>you'd literally never see a guy be as delusional as that
You should go on IG some time.

>you'd literally never see a guy be as delusional as that

>i don't want to be inside of him (that's gay bro), i want to BE him, which i imagine is why he's so popular here
This. Although my favorites are Plowing into the Fields of Love, Let it Vanish, You're Nothing, In Haze, Everything Drifts, Wounded Hearts, and Burning Hand. Pretty much anything from the second album desu. Their cover of Sinead O'Connor's 'Jackie' is great as well.

it starts at 175 if you want any kind of actual chance

Meant to link:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6QsTG-GnqI

6'4 170, wanna try to model when I give a little bit more shits about myself

>i really love skateboarding on the streets of NY
>i have a studio in NY
>did i mention i live in NY?

thanks for the reccs user

Not tall enough.

>blue board

thousands of designers and photographers know how to make naturally good looking people look good but the real talent will strive to capture beauty no matter the subject. this man, with the right talent, could be made beautiful

hey not bad

I'm from the Phils. You're slightly above average.

You got a gentle face. More?

19 and 5'9, 3 more inches till I'm 21 please and thank you

I don't want to be a model, I just want to look like one. I think I'm just super insecure about myself and dreaming about being hot visually is a coping mechanism to avoid feeling like nobody could love me.

Blue boards are 18+ too. Please read the rules.

looks cute but lips too small and hair too boring

if the face isnt super bony, you need shock value

He literally could have modelled though, it wasn't because he was unattractive that he failed so hard at getting pussy.
>dat jawline

>He literally could have modelled though
>5'9

ahahahahhaha

>He literally could have modelled though,
holy fuck no

ur cute senpai, insta? tumblr?

>my face

lmao at least u were honest this time

very pretty

@fuccboilover

I don't want to be a model or care but I'm going to post my face anyway