Tote bags

Post ur tote bags here. I need some inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgQDAKsOh-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Purse, user. It's called a purse. And don't use one unless you're a faggot.

This one pretty cool, but from last year I think and damn it's expensive for a tote.

Totes are pretty cool if done right, and getting it to look right is not that hard either.
You also won't need to put all your stuff in your pockets anymore, which also looks very ugly.
They're just useful overall.

Shit photo, but i use this one, which is fairly simple and spacious.

youtu.be/YgQDAKsOh-M

Veeky Forumsncy boys in here

This one I got during my semester abroad. Used to use it to do groceries. Now I don't use it because I'd be called gay for wearing a bag sadly

Where cani but cheap Veeky Forums totes online?

I really like tote bags, but when people see you wearing one they're instantly going to think you're gay. I'm trying to attract girls not push them away.

Muji, Baggu

I was thinking tote bags with print?? Like logos of brands or something

got this one a while ago

Again, Muji.
They have exclusive bag designs depending on which city you shop in and their stores also have inking stations where you can design your own bags and notebooks.

rick tote best tote

just learn to bend your dick into your ass

or learn to suck your own dick

haha yeah, men wear backpacks and they're always totally necessary (even just to carry a couple of bits around town) because we're always having manly ADVENTURES, totally doesn't make you look like a schoolchild at all. Also you know what looks totally great when you only have a few things to carry? shoving them in your pockets so you have weird bulky patches of wallet or phone on your thighs or on your chest or in your lower jacket pockets so you can't put your hands in them.

Yeah tote bags are gay af haha ;)

uh.. no, no they won't. genuinely I'm telling you, outside of some backwards or very ordinary place (where, if you're into fashion & related fields, why the hell are you there anyway?) nobody thinks this (apart from ordinary and uninteresting people).

Buy a messenger bag you weirdo

>mfw there are actually people this insecure / fragile about their masculinity to not to wear a completely inoffensive bag
you got bigger problems my mans

i want mcdonalds strawberry milkshake

You must live in a fly over state or a town with a population under 50k

Sorry about that

>Uppsala studentkår
>Inte en based NORRLANDS NATION TYGVÄSKA™

bök

Just a basic one from Muji

Id on jacket por favor?

I only use them for grocery shopping, but my gf has a few simple canvas ones for carrying shit around.

I have pic rel (which is great because it's way bigger than a plastic bag) and a nylon battenwear one that packs up into its own pocket.

>Norrlands
why would I join that shitty nation besides meeting Hanna the president of international affairs. Snerikes is were its at m8

Norrlands is pretty alright, if you don't hang most of the club nights. Every gask-sitting usually has a great atmosphere where you get around to meet a lot of interesting new people, y'know? And the building is amazing.

I've only ever been to snerikes once but it didn't strike my fancy spot.

Also who is this Hanna you speak of?
Only people I ever get to see around there are those who sit in finances and club chief

I used to go to norrlands pub and coffee regularly, it was alright. Heard club nights weren't so goos
Jenna M, she used to host some events in the pub

Purses are carried at the shoulder, tote bags are not.

>Messenger bags
>Effay
>Calls people who use totes weirdos

My go-to for work.

rick or die

idk how i feel about the fit... maybe the bag with another fit?

thes is good.

god this is so unbelievably bad.

Definitely wouldn't think you're gay but they don't look very impressive and functionally they're even worse. Why a tote bag and not an actual bag?

picked this one up (pic related) at a tintin boutique in brussels a few weeks ago

You need people to show you pictures so you can figure out the proper way... to carry a bag? Put things in it and pick it up holy damn this is not hardcore cognitive function here

live in nyc

literally only use them when i go buy wine/liquor/groceries because feel guilty using so much bags blah blah

walking from union square w bag and bottles of wine it. 3 fat girls smoking joint giggle and talk about my purse. ignored them, but didn't feel good man. :(