What is the most effay NB?

What is the most effay NB?

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/pd/990-made-in-the-usa-bringback/M990-R.html?dwvar_M990-R_color=Grey_with_White
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all white 574

300 vintage

A lot of the deconstructed ones look nice.
Fuck no.

depends on the look you're going for. the OG 990's look stunning imo for most everyday fits but something more sporty an modern like the 247 is growing in popularity for others

The Kennedys

those look nice, but it's impossible a shoe that has a gigantic retarded N contrasting with the design to be effay, that's why only all whites are good

CRT 300, Idk I always like slim looking sneakers over anything else. The really flashy NBs are nice too but it would be so hard for me to decide on just one for my wear ;_;

997 are their best model in my book.

I have these in baby blue/concrete. Not the easiest colorway to pull off but for €40 I couldn't resist that crazy soft suede. Got a pair of deconstructed 1500 as well in black/terracotta/tan. One thing I can say about both is that they're the comfiest shoes I've owned.

Yes this.

vouching for 997s as well. the concepts x nb rose is one of my all time favs.

these

why can't i find this colorway anywhere? they gray is sold out literally everywhere but these ones are sweet

gonna cop these for a dummy cheap price

they're literally on the NB website

newbalance.com/pd/990-made-in-the-usa-bringback/M990-R.html?dwvar_M990-R_color=Grey_with_White

the new retros look too pleb, like any cheap nm

Are 247 Classics effay? Anyone have experience with them? Thinking of copping a black or white pair.

they're as pointy as roushes but hella comfy, for $80 it's pretty solid.

I like the high-heeled models like these.

all autistic dad shoes

Most effay are probably any of the minimalist deconstructed or re-engineered ones or maybe the 247 but my personal favorites are the 998. The silhouette is just hhhnngg

Extremely comfy imo. Run true to size but I went a half size down to get a really snug fit. Quality and materials aren't on the level of other NBs though, you get what you pay for. I don't wear mine daily so I have no idea how durable they are

Found these Kasina X New Balance ML581s for $15 at a thrift store

I think they look pretty good and are comfy

tfw I will never get a 998 c-note for a non rip off price

i really like their collab stuff w/ stance

this.

This is a pretty good NB guide if anybody is interested

slightly off topic, but di dnt see point in making new thread.

what's Veeky Forumss opinion on these?
Saucony grid 9000

very underrated sneaker brand IMO but I'm not a fan of that particular colorway

How about these? White 574 Sports.

Thanks family, just copped a white pair, to my surprise they were 30% off and they still had my size left. Definitely TTS and the upper feels really comfy.

>Reebok Classics from New Balance
just get the real deal, that sole looks pretty stupid

i got some new balance 500 as a gift.
Are they good ?