It's that time of the year again, where confused nocoiners wonder why it's going up again

It's that time of the year again, where confused nocoiners wonder why it's going up again.

Other urls found in this thread:

appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.html&r=2&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=((bitcoin.BIS. OR blockchain.BIS.) OR cryptocurrency.BIS.)&OS=spec/bitcoin OR spec/blockchain OR spec/cryptocurrency&RS=((SPEC/bitcoin OR SPEC/blockchain) OR SPEC/cryptocurrency)2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wonder why it's going up again.
no reason as always
except russians running from hyperinflation (last time it was greeks)
don't read too much into it people trying to smuggle their remaining money out of their country is the only thing that spikes bitcoin.

>no reason
>lists a reason
Get in while it's cheap or keep coping it's the name of the game here.

it's not cheap.
are you retarded?
one does not get into anything when it's already p.

Btw, Paypal is in:

appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.html&r=2&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=((bitcoin.BIS. OR blockchain.BIS.) OR cryptocurrency.BIS.)&OS=spec/bitcoin OR spec/blockchain OR spec/cryptocurrency&RS=((SPEC/bitcoin OR SPEC/blockchain) OR SPEC/cryptocurrency)2

United States Patent Application 20160148196
Kind Code A1
Dides; Emil ; et al. May 26, 2016
MODULAR DEVICE PAYMENT SYSTEM

>Abstract

>A modular device payment module includes a chassis. A modular device connector is located on the chassis. A payment module database in the chassis stores funding source information and security information. A payment module engine in the chassis determines that the modular device connector has been connected to a modular device frame of a modular device, and retrieves modular device identifying information from the modular device. The payment module then determines that the modular device identifying information matches an authorized modular device identified by the security information in the payment module database and, in response, enables the transmission of at least some of the funding source information from the payment module database to conduct a payment transaction.

>Not this derivatives meme again.

Derivatives are based on future value, if all known derivatives were settled right NOW they would amount of 4.3 trillion dollars. Stop with this "omg the entire world economy could be derailed at any second because 2 quadrillion derivatives exist" gold/bitcoin shilling.

that's a fucking huge reason. It's probably the main reason for decentraliztion.

Why would anyone listen to a shill?

it's a pipe dream.
the rubel never gonna fall as hard as bitcoin have before.
rubel is still backed by some things aside putins chest hair.

Tick, tock nocoiners, tick, tock.

>oh look bitcoin almost half the price than historical high
>suicide watch
kek
fucking shills man

>>oh look bitcoin almost half the price than historical high

lol at coin geniuses being happy about a dead cat bounce after losing half their value.

>but who was the opportunity to buy at 240 for months and minimum double your money (the real pump hasn't even begun yet)

>oh look bitcoin almost half the price than historical high
Is this how you cope?

Heres my story of the past week

>buy 12 btc at 438
>sell a few days later (thursday) at 455
>feelin good, go to bed and check price friday mornin
>475
>well t-thats okay ill just wait for a pullback again
>saturday morning
>495

J U S T

NOCOINERS ON SUICIDEWATCH

>ps Veeky Forums is shit now, can't even funpost

>buy 12 btc at 438
>sell a few days later (thursday) at 455
why

>Selling all out at a mere +20 bonus

>Is this how you cope?
this is how i make fun of you cucks

"cheap" of course being the relative term here.

thanks based OP

was looking for a thread like this and was going to start one if it wasn't up

officially broken the november 502 peak

highest price since august 2014

impressive buying volume, wedge breakout completed

its ogre

Price is exploding,its happening

$520

Nocoiners still doubting

topkek

"exploding" is kind of relative also. I mean it's risen like 15%. It's not that big a deal, really.

You only had to listen.

yeah that was over quick, wasn't it? Hope you had your little fun.

Meanwhile ETH buyer 1100% in less than 6 months

>he says, as the price hits 515

Whatever, it's been doing nothing but wandering around. Keep that hope alive though. I want to watch it die slowly.

Hey where do you think you're slinking off to? Get back on the front page, I'm not done with you.

I'm taking this thread to 300 posts, and I'm going to mock you as you wither away on every one of them.

It's at its highest price since 2014, it's a big deal

Well whoopedy do! Shit's been going around in circles for years now.

>you've been missing gains since january 2015
>had your little fun

This is embarrassing. Nocoiners have been bleeding like a pig for more than a year now, looking for straws in confussion to not admit defeat and get in, but their egos are too big. I feel bad for making your wound salty, so I would stop posting if I was you now.

Lots of shitcoins have delivered massive gains, it's a lottery, I got my 4 figure % gains on Maidsafe, but guess what happens when King Bitcoin rises: exactly, all altcoins go on the red.

hit 535 not long ago. feel bad for you

>russians running from hyperinflation
>russian daily market volume: 750btc
Do you like pulling shit out of your ass?

forgot pic

I haven't bought any, so therefore I haven't lost any, that's just a ruse. My progress in life is not measured in gains and losses of something I haven't bought into.

I'm off the hook, that's why I can offer my unbiased commentary on all of this, and a perspective that's based in truth.

I called that shit, right at the top, too. Maybe you motherfuckers should be getting advice from me.

i'm quite interested in where btc is headed atm.

i'm pretty certain that this is just the start, the question is if it stabilizes at ~600 or something or if it continues to rally to 800+.

The latter is very possible, but I think gold will outperform it over the next 7 months. Want to get a decent chunk of money out of the dollar before it tanks next month. Takes way more work buying gold than btc though and i'm a lazy fuck

Shhh no tears , only dreams now

uhuh. keep talking. It fascinating watching the bullshit dribble out of your half open mouth.

No really, go on. I want to hear great and unbiased advice, based on your careful analysis of the facts.

>I missed the train, therefore I can offer unbiased commentary

LOL
coping hard bro

I'm just on a different train.

Seemed like a really long train ride to not even get that far. Am I trippin or did the train actually reverse in 2014?

pic related

when the bitcoin train charges its hyperdrive, space and time warp so it appears to reverse from a distance.

to the moon!

So it really didnt drop from $1100 to $250 and then just barely now recover to only $500. That wasn't a dead cat bounce that was hyperdrive. Got it.

nocoiners lmao

cope

You could have followed the obvious Lusk pump n dump from 0.004 to 0.012 and tripled your money.

Bitcuck cope.

Nocoiner fags on suicide watch

Eth fags thinking their autist coin has a future, kek

the cucking continues

Moon