Im in love

im in love

okay

Some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen in my life. Why not get air monarchs and save some money

These shoes are pure unadulterated autism

This

I think these look pretty cool as objects (well, the top-left and bottom-right colorways at least), but I can't imagine these not looking like just absolute garbage in any fit I can think of.

haha FUNNNY ironic autism DAD SHOES AAA look guys I'm SO FASHION

thanks for your opinion

The two on the left would beat the pair on the right's ass in a dual

it's a blatant ozweego wave ride but i actually think demna did it better

they look like seedwad

OP here, i actually already have some. thrift store cop

BALENCIAGA!

underrated

i dont like these
or ozweegos
just buy sketchers or NB 990v4

I dont get it...

Look like pre-warn New Balances from the '90s.

wew

Yeah they do look scuffed and oxidized

Cheeky

I don't like the midsole at all, looks fucking retarded. With that being said I think the upper silhouette is alright and the colorways are really nice imo and with a less autistic midsole, I'd consider buying them if they were under $150

>Hey guys look at me, I'm wearing shoes that look like I bought them at Spend less Shies but really I paid $1,000 for them!
>WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME, ITS CALLED FASHION, LOOK IT UP

Ozweegos are a much better execution of this concept IMO. Triple S's go too far with the midsole, particularly the heel. It looks like someone smacked big globs of clay onto a table until it looked sort of like a shoe. Honestly just bringing the heel in by like an inch would massively improve them.

Top left and bottom right could actually look really nice with the right fit

>weaponized autism in an ICBM system for quick dispersion of extreme autism

are these the new ozweegos

here we seem to disagree on a lot bc i think the sole is exactly what makes these better

they look alright here

No they don't

The thing is, there are a lot of other shoes that would look thousands of times better with the same fit

why do they look so dirty

they do not look good here. you can't wear slim/skinny pants with these or you look retarded. imo the best way to wear these is with some loose fitting black wool gabardine trousers

They're aged/made to look worn on purpose but they still look fresh as fuck

Btfo

Do people actually wear this shit? I cannot fathom these being wearable after the next year

It's not supposed to have longevity. I'd personally assume that people who are wearing or are considering purchasing these would have an income level to where they would only get wear out of them for a couple months at the very most.

They're priced at what I like to think of as the, "Fast Designer Fashion" price point; much like the embroidered Gucci Aces that'll be out of trend just a little bit faster than the dad shoe trend.

Look at all these supreme and yeezy fuccbois calling them autistic and ugly. Sure man it will look ugly if you wear them with a fucking suit. It how you match them with what youre wearing. I think it will look good with a vintage adidas jacket

Dad shoes? Tell me what kind of shoes will look good on a middle aged fat man? Every sneaker would be a dad shoe. What you wear also depends on your look

cringe

What the fuck

Get your fucking skis out of the house user you are tracking snow all over

Stepping on dinner plates

talk shit about yeezys some more

Why is he wearing platform shoes, pajama bottoms and a fur coat?

Not bad.

somebody is hurt

Shoes worn by hipster SJWs, multiculturalist bugmen and unironic male feminists. If you get these, you will be associated with that group.

Avoid, leave them to their delusion

dating an SJW turned me off to so much of liberalism at large, it astounds me. I mean, it blows me away to really take stock of how far backwards the mentality has taken civilization and humanity as a whole.

The fact that they went the distance and made the sole three sizes bigger than it actually is, is what in my mind makes this shoe great. Sure, some may not find it aesthetically pleasing - But it's hard to argue the fact, that this shoe looked fantastic on the runway. It's a very subtle shoe in terms of how avant garde it is, in that you could actually wear this on the street, without everyone looking at you funny.

Agreed. These are the real official shoes of the alt-right.

2011 tumblr called

w2c jacket

>I mean, it blows me away to really take stock of how far backwards the mentality has taken civilization and humanity as a whole.
>how far backwards
>implying humanity isn't at its most advanced state right at this moment

The green ones are real fucking nice