Whats the most effay liquor you can drink?

whats the most effay liquor you can drink?

Piss you idiot

Old Fashioned

>"strongest thing you have"

green dragon

I personally like some not so popular stuff, so I'll just say whisk(e)y or gin.

straight vodka

cyanide

Cut brandy

Scotch, neat in a glencairn glasses.

Tequila, Whiskey, Scotch

Whisky without ice

Blue label (the one next to Gandy) for partys

Regular whisky for the rest, a bar a club. And when you want it

whatever you enjoy drinking you fucking dork

cyanide

"Gimme a shot of whiskey."

"You want the cheap stuff? Or the cheaper stuff?"

"Cheapest you got, baby."

Apsinthe

Vodka, but you hafta drink it alone, in the dark, with your door locked and some shitty metal song on repeat.

Orange sips.

this

everything else is le classy redditor wrong generation tier

or Balkan

this
>unpretentious
>taste only enjoyed by real men
>low calories
>low hangover potential
>suits hearty meals

I've always though a Bloody Mary or screwdriver for breakfast is pretty effay.

>low calories

u wot

vodka has as much calories as whiskey, tequila or other traditional hard liquors

maybe it's different in different places in the world but in the UK straight vodka is only drunk by teenagers because it's cheap, easy to get a hold of, and it's the quickest way to get fucking blasted
i feel like this makes it not Veeky Forums

I drink whiskeys and stuff I or my family/friends made

aka tastes like fucking shit

hennessy

Absinthe no question, fit me irl

High alcohol content, choice drink of Veeky Forums poets and painters throughout history, good brand range and design

The blood of Christ

A nice cup of lean and sprite beats out booze anyday, IMO. Call me every name in the book for preferring it, then try it for yourself. just sip sip sip all night long... Marvelous.

Scotch

coors light through a straw

it actually has less calories than all of these, because it's more pure
I like it desu
it's like ingesting raw power, and the texture is nice too when it's chilled

ofc shit vodkas just reek of rubbing alcohol

>the edgiest drink

Please excuse my ignorance, but it's not actually possible to buy REAL absinthe in any legal liquor store, right? It's illegal in every civilized nation on Mother Earth, isn't it? And by "real", I mean what is sold as absinthe now isn't the same stuff that was quaffed by Rimbaud and Verlaine in nineteenth century Paris, correct? Because the real deal was notorious for causing full-blown hallucinations, permanent nerve damage, permanent twitching and hangovers more painful than being ass-raped by Godzilla. There are legit reasons why that shit was outlawed, bro.

I love abinsthe too but it's a little fedora to drink. Most bars end up doing the whole "le green fairy meme." Generally I drink it at home, and alone. It's also a bit of a pain to prepare. I got a fountain for home but friends treat it as a spectacle so again, I just drink it alone.

>forcing yourself to drink overpriced fancy sissy drinks instead of having some pints with the lads

So this is another problem with absinthe; the hype and bullshit behind it. I'll give you the tl;dr version.

>absinthe becomes popular drink
>becomes popular during the belle epoque (beautiful period).
>becomes drink of choice for bohemians and artists.
>essentially the "reefer madness" of the times.
>"these damn anti establishment bohemians are all high on absinthe! ban that monster"
>gets banned
>now it becomes more desirable because its a symbol of defiance.
>later on no one cares and it comes back but carries the bullshit myth with it.

nothing in abinsthe makes you hallucinate. nothing. there is wormwood in it (which is a herb) which contains a component also found in sage.

in high doses it could act as a mild convalescent. but if you eat enough apple seeds you'd die from cyanide poisoning and is that likely to happen?

it's just a high proof, herb infused liquor that taste like anise. anyone telling you anything otherwise is full of shit.

the stuff on the shelves these days is exactly the same as it was back then. though many shity brands add green dye for "muh green fairy" bullshit.

I'll add that my love for absinthe came from drinking pastis with my french grandparents. they lives on the south coast and my childhood summer memories are having a sip with them on a warm summer evening. pastis is basically the same drink but it came out after the ban and doesn't have any wormwood in it.

later in life I kept drinking pastis and then abinsthe when it became easily available.

but this snapchat fidget spinner selfie #myth came with it and its sad.

Soju nigga. Sake is also good.

Properly prepared absinthe really is damn good.

Gin is probably one of the better ones, partially because it averts the slight fedora stigma associated with whiskey and partially because it's interesting to drink thanks to the big differences in taste you can get between different bottles.

blood

Hyi vittu

Well, we obviously mean EXPENSIVE straight vodka.

Can confirm, spent teenage weekends with a bag with 4 bottles of vodka in it doing dumb shit with friends.

Take me back please.

B-but... old fashioned is a drink, it's not liqour, you fucking retarded underage b&

Rakia or sambuca

How is that even a question?

As far as vodka goes, Sobieski really can't be beat for the price point. It's 70 proof though. Zubrowka is another nice Polish offering, but I'm not sure if it's sold stateside.

Literally the tasteless spirit. Go for a good cognac ffs.

expensive rich boy shit. Bad choice unless you drink vodka for """"taste"""", in which case you're lying to yourself

vodka has a taste, it's just subtle
the american "tasteless and odorless" definition is total bullshit, any easter european will tell you that
that being said, vodka is often overpriced
with the top shelf brands you're often paying for the fancy packaging more than anything else
this
just buy mid-tier polish brands like Sobieski, Wyborowa or Luksusowa
these brands are concerned about the price to quality ratio, and not just prestige or nice bottles

"I like to spend too much money on cheap vodka that has """good""" branding"

What's got you all hot and bothered lol

Fedora wearing "gentlemen" who talks about Old Fashioned when they haven't even stolen their first beer from their uncle

Thanks for the quick reply

No problem friend :)

Christ this made me laugh. You’re alright user

this
The question was “most effay” and this is clearly the only answer
All the over drinks listed here are Supreme Gentleman fedora-tier underaged b&
The man with dubs speaks truth but it doesn’t answer the question of “most effay”

This is a fucking shitshow. Go visit some good cocktail bars, talk to some wine somaliers, and attend some brewpub tap takeovers.

That being said, the most effay liquor you can drink is a well aged cognac. Anyone who says otherwise can't afford it, or haven't tried enough liquor to be able to tell the difference.

The most effay drink is exactly what you'd think it is, a martini - go for no rocks though, to show how much you really enjoy that flavour.

The most effay wine is difficult, and it comes down to a lot of factors. But let's just go by rule of thumb, and say that it has to have matured for atleast 15 years in a wine cellar for it to be truly effay. If we want to be less pretentious, then go with a decent grand cru.

If we're talking beer, and you really want to be pretentious about it, pilsners should have a noticeable bitterness to them besides the malty sweetness, barrique style for wheats, smoky imperial stouts(porters are the same thing, if you think anything else, then you should read into it more), NE style for IPA's, and of course Westvelveren quad for belgian. Be sure to mention your extensive knowledge on saison yeast, and why Grimbergen is a shit brand.

Alcohol inhibits protein synthesis, and kills your gains.
Therefore, alcohol is uncool and you fags got duped by the media once again into thinking something is cool.
Sad!

My man
I use this to fuel my stove when /out/

where else am i supposed to get the balls to rob people? My gains are financial.

The only one,

I don't drink unless I am sad, therefore I am always drinking.

Have you tried cocaine

>t. underage Mad Men fan
why would you ruin good whiskey with sugar and Maraschino cherries?

A lot of modern absinth is really just green vodka with aniseed flavouring.

Fuck off Proust

Excellent choice, bro. Just be careful not to light any cigarettes while you're drinking, or else you might explode.

Because you aren't drinking good whiskey

mike's hard lemonade

>The most effay drink is exactly what you'd think it is, a martini
no

>NE style for IPA's
you literally have to go straight to the brewery to get these, they cant travel because they need to be refrigerated and drank within a month. this isnt a practical recommendation

Ouzo

grain alcohol or gin

You realize people drink alcohol and still look great right? Moderation is the key word here.

I miss Korea and Japan. I miss buying a bottle of soju for 90 cents. It’s 10 bucks a fuckin bottle back home.
좋은데 was my fucking jam.

honestly whisky

This is like Turkish Rakı, right? Good stuff!

To all the Vodka heads, Vodka = ethanol + water. There may be hints of the grain/potato used, but let's not pretend people drink it for flavor. People drink Vodka because of the lack of flavor. They drink it to get to the point asap aka get pissed fast, as an innocuous mixer, or to avoid carbs.

The worst part of vodka is that almost all liquors start as vodka, and then go through infusion and aging processes before being bottled/sold. Why would a good vodka cost as much as a dry gin that took careful and meticulous infusion of flavors or a whisk(e)y that went through a 12+ yr casking process? Because clout.

To all the absinthe posters, most absinthe is now infused with wormwood, but I recommend DIY. You can buy herb kits online that you add to high proof liquor like everclear. Leave it in your cabinet for like a year and enjoy. I promise the difference is huge.

And to all the barfags out there, pic related

/autism

It's weeby though. Literally every drink has a stigma to it.

>Whisky, gin, scotch, brandy,
Classy fedora
>Absinthe
Misunderstood fedora
>Tequila, Vodka
Teenage drinks
>Liqueurs
Girly/old people shit
>Traditional/Ethnic
Pretentious
>Rum
Pirate drink

The only way to not be a fool is to drink whatever you enjoy and be aware of the context.

Oh yeah, Jerez Fino and Manzanilla should be added to the list.

How is a pirate drink a stigma?
that's effay as fuck

really good vodka is pleasant to drink
there is more to alcoholic beverages than just tate

>It's weeby though. Literally every drink has a stigma to it.
That's true on Veeky Forums but out there in the real world nobody gives a shit. Most people are only peripherally aware of "fedora" or "weeaboo" as a stereotype. They're well-known on this website and a handful of others, but fucking nobody out there is going to think *tips fedora* or "wannabe pirate" if you order whiskey or rum or whatever in a bar filled with regular people.

Those stigmas are also kind of ... young. Most people who are past their early 20s (assuming they actually like drinking and spend any time at all in bars) will have drunk most of those more than enough for any associations to be wiped out and for them to have just become ... drinks.

Your advice to just drink whatever you enjoy is obviously good, but I think it's important to remember that a lot of the stereotypes/stigmas on here are exclusive to a couple neurotic and insecurity-prone internet subcultures, so unless you're worrying about what to drink at the next Veeky Forums meetup, just put all that shit out of your mind.

Dark rums my guy,
I just like them for the flavor but I've been complimented on this choice by bartenders and pretentious cunts a bunch of times.
If you're into cocktails try a Havana Club 7 with pineapple juice or orange soda, shit is delicious.

Good Jesus guys, this.
You're not going to impress somebody simply by the drink you're ordering, unless it's 50 bottles of expensive champagne. Even then they would be impressed you had the money, not the champagne.

Sorority girls love this stuff bb

Get on my level

A нy, чики-бpики и в дaмки!

Cool man! I forgot all about Mad Dog 20\20. I used to drink those when I lived in Portland, but they apparently don't sell that shit anywhere else in this fine country. At least, I've never seen it anywhere. Alas.

1 star is best star

tequila

any will do

Yeah I can't believe how much they charge for soju here in the US.

I always get G&T or a decent beer (ie: belgian)

Red wine.
Avoid distilled alcohol; it really fucks with your health over time.

Gin & tonic.
or
Rye & ginger.