Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

nothing special today, but i got to tour the depressing zoo in utica ny

@FastChef
can't tell how anything fits
@Spamalot
like the top half a lot but the boots seem too much and i don't like the jeans
@ZeroReborn
pants look too wide in the hips but maybe that's just the angle. jacket is nice, shirt is awesome
@SniperGod
agree with@DeathDog
on losing belt, i would also try to find some jeans with a higher rise

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I want critique please. Thank you.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Spamalot
Them boots are awesome

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

cozy

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Nude_Bikergirl
This is bad. Shirt is ugly, colors don't match, shorts look like ass at that length and cut and the shoes are boring.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Boy_vs_Girl
How’s the family?
You lost some weight, huh good for you.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Snarelure
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Snarelure
OHHHH NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Nude_Bikergirl
What were you thinking

FastChef
FastChef

@Deadlyinx
@ZeroReborn
I never put thought into my clothes. Ever since I found this board, I've been wanting to improve it. Even if it's critical, it beats being stuck with fits like these. Little do you know, means alot to get this critique. Everyone else bites there tounge. Have a great night.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Gigastrength
7/10
love Columbia

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@FastChef
Read the sticky

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Thrift core

Methnerd
Methnerd

@happy_sad
shirt is nice but you don't have the sharp features needed to pull off the look you're going for you look like a minor character from suite life of zack and cody

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Spamalot
2015 justin bieber red carpet core

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Snarelure
u wish my face looked like that lol

Soft_member
Soft_member

boring

girlDog
girlDog

@TurtleCat
fwiw though this coat is about 7 years old, it's a size 40 and I got it when I use to be huge from lifting weights. I would say my size is 38 conservatively now , and his coat also has shoulder pads. so it's basically the opposite of what I should be wearing. but it was a $600 coat from Jones New York. so I secretly harbour a wish that I can wear it still. it's a fantastic coat. I also have an over coat version for wearing over suits which is even wider on the shoulders :( but it doesn't have shoulder pads

RumChicken
RumChicken

@SniperGod
Pants too low waist senpai

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@RumChicken
what the fuck i wrote f a m not senpai

(just checking if it changes to senpai again) senpai

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@BinaryMan
WHAT THE FUCKKK I FEEL TOO NEWFAG FOR NOT NOTICING THIS BEFORE

Supergrass
Supergrass

@BinaryMan
@BunnyJinx
kek
It's ok S E N P A I

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Been a year since last post, pls link me a belt buy.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@RumChicken
This is actually why your fit looks off, need higher rise jeans

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Lord_Tryzalot
Uncuff

Evilember
Evilember

@Lord_Tryzalot

Looks like you're wearing an artist's smock. And your pants are WAY TOO HIGH on your waist. I know you're trying to be avant garde, but it's not a good look imo.

WebTool
WebTool

How is it

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@WebTool
Very nice and basic, looks comfy/10

DeathDog
DeathDog

Tell me why I’m shit

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@DeathDog
Jeans are way too long. Get them tailored

FastChef
FastChef

@DeathDog
This seems like one of those styles that only work if you have the right facial structure. Looks well put together but the open shirt seems a bit much

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@DeathDog
shitty jeans quality
shitty shoes
show skin but no muscle definition

Supergrass
Supergrass

@BinaryMan
Fair, I do think the jeans would sit better on the shoes if shortened a bit

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@FastChef
What would you say the right facial structure is? And yes I know the shirt might be too open for some

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@PurpleCharger
What do you mean by jeans quality? Agree on the shit meme shoes though and that im fat

Lunatick
Lunatick

@SniperGod
Not really my style but you could pull it off if, as others have said, you got a pair of pants with a higher waist, ditched the belt and rolled up your sleeves a bit.

@ZeroReborn
First impression is your pants are a bit too baggy. Then I think skinny black jeans are overplayed, but considering your top half is kinda bulky maybe you should get some slimmer jeans. All in all very nice bro.

@Spamalot
Guy, what is going on here? The top and lower halves do not go together whatsoever. The boots are cool but I would not wear them with anything else in your outfit. I would go with darker jeans and a pair of sneakers. The jeans aren't ugly at all but they don't go with the rest, and all the holes are kinda tacky. That being said, I love the top half, your jacket is really cool.

@FastChef
Not bad, it's a good outfit, but your shoes don't go too well with the palette. I'd go way darker on those.

@Deadlyinx
REALLY loving that shirt, reminds me of what I'd wear when I was a kid. I can't do baggy shirts anymore, my build doesn't allow it, but you pull it off. Nice outfit, if a bit bland.

@Nude_Bikergirl
Nothing here is right.

-Don't wear the t-shirt outside the house.
-If you're gonna wear those shorts, roll them up a bit and they'll look decent
-The shirt is 2010 in Sweden core

Also I can't see the shoes working with a lot of outfits. Maybe if you were a 17 year-old with a very specific, modern street style, but I think you're going for something more adult and laid back. Your white adidas are a good pair of shoes, go with those and then just wear a well fitting plain black or white t-shirt. With that you could wear a green parka or an M65 jacket. If you're just starting out, it's advisable that you go with very simple, basic stuff first and learn how to match your clothes. Simple is always best regardless, you'll see a lot of really out there kind of outfits here that are cool for now but will be dated very fast.
Read the sticky.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Dreamworx
Like a bit of a chad / defined jaw. Can't be baby faced with that type of look since you are putting out the statement of "look at me and what I am"

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Fried_Sushi
Not fat, just don't have the pecks to warrant the shirt being open that much

Soft_member
Soft_member

@ZeroReborn
that's weird, could've sworn that was all H&M

girlDog
girlDog

@happy_sad
lose the fishnet

farquit
farquit

@Garbage Can Lid
I’m half Japanese, any way I could look chad?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Booteefool
Yeah I can see that. My chest is definitely a weak point

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Boy_vs_Girl
I love this fit. It's unassuming and not too exciting but it's clean and stylish. I feel like you've got the frame to look good in those shoes, I couldn't do it.

@happy_sad
Great outfit. Not too hyped about ripped jeans but they're not too bad. That jacket is awesome.

@Gigastrength
what are you doing
Did you just get out of the hospital? What are those things on your legs?

@Dreamworx
Actually 14 years old and hanging out in the town square smoking cigarette buts-core

@Soft_member
Yeah but it looks good, you pull it off.

@Lord_Tryzalot
Hmm you need to wear pants that do NOT look like pleated sweatpants, also avoid those shoes for that look. And cuff your shirt.

@WebTool
Not bad I guess, but I think it's too colorful. Wear darker pants and get all-white sneakers.

@DeathDog
Lose the belt and the keychain, wear tight pants, and suede boots if you're gonna wear that shirt (which I do love)

askme
askme

@happy_sad
8.5 / 10 would cuddle with

TreeEater
TreeEater

@farquit
No way to do that unless you already have the cheek bones and chiseled jaw, but if you had a defined chin and or anything of that sort then you should be fine

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@TreeEater
what can't u wear if you have a defined chiseled face. a clown outfit?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@WebTool
is that that uniclo coat? i think that you should have some nice shoes or boots here, such as brown chukkas or just casual derbies, d the coat begs for you to have more smart shoes then beat up bland sneakers. now, i just bought a coat today, with kind of droops off the shoulders like yours is, and i am going to return it tomorrow because of that, but i was iffy, because i kind of like the overall fit, the smaller size was just too small on my torso, i think you should get a coat that fits your shoulders if you really want to look good, yes it looks ok right now, but without the droop, you would elevate into looking smart, as opposed to "droopy", droopy is a look, i feel, just not a look i think i want right now.
@cum2soon
thanks, for the comps.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Spamalot
very original outfit user

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Stupidasole

It's a Zara my dude thanks for the r8

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Why you people post as other people?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@FastChef
Stylish
@Boy_vs_Girl
Classic:3 like it

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Fried_Sushi
Who is posting as somebody else?

idontknow
idontknow

@Harmless_Venom
What app for these stickers?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Harmless_Venom
u have a nice room

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Harmless_Venom
this is the exact same thing you were wearing last time?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Harmless_Venom
Feet looking hella long for ur height, would suck but I suggest wearing some socks to make them look smaller

DeathDog
DeathDog

@TalkBomber
I have long feet (41) and my hight is 171._. Pretty ok. I cant do anything with my feet. All my shoes a long

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@FastChef
Looks good :)

@Boy_vs_Girl
Sharp, wish more dudes dressed like this.
@WebTool
i like the coat. Maybe try a collar+tie for your top instead?

@Harmless_Venom
Not many can pull this off but you can. You look great in red

TechHater
TechHater

@idontknow
Its not an app. When you do a story in social network you can put some sticker in your story and save it. I did it in „vk“. Its russian social network. Like fb

eGremlin
eGremlin

@ZeroReborn
Thx, you look pretty cute too^^

FastChef
FastChef

@Lunatick
thanks, yeah i'm still waiting for it to get cooler so i can wear more than just tees and jeans
on a dif note, i know the division bell is cheesy and not pink floyds best but i always liked it anyways

eGremlin
eGremlin

dios mio

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@eGremlin
Derbies would make it way better famo

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@PurpleCharger
I agree

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@PurpleCharger
This, other than that. It's pretty good.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@eGremlin
he fit on the jacket is kinda shit, it's clearly too big for you and not even the trendy 'oversized drop shoulder' thing, the shoulders just sit real awkward
it's not very offensive other than that

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@PurpleCharger
@GoogleCat
@New_Cliche
desu i agree with you there, but until i can afford decent derbies, stan smiths it is

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Spazyfool
hmm must say i disagree, yes the jacket isnt fitted but thats not the fit i wanted, i wanted a straight fit where the dropped shoulders would've been too relaxed, in this case i have broad shoulders so the jacket drapes over them nicely leaving no immediate creases in the material that would've been the concern if the jacket was too 'fitted'

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Raving_Cute
well the issue is that oversized shoulders look kinda silly when shoulders have structure
and the shoulder starts to drop like 1cm after your shoulder it just looks like you bought coat that's the wrong size or decided to dress in your dads clothing cause you are such a big boy already
there are no creases but the 2big fit of the shoulders is immediately obvious from opening the pic, I really don't see how properly fitted shoulders would have been negative in the fit in any way either, I would shop the pic so it sits right but I really can't be bothered

Inmate
Inmate

@FastChef
Can I fuck the shit out of you?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Lord_Tryzalot
well the issue is that oversized shoulders look kinda silly when shoulders have structure
I don't mean to fork in on a discussion that isn't mine, but I've gone over the img to figure out whether the shoulders are too large for him: they're not.
If anything, they're too small, as shown in pic related. In this pic, I've illustrated the silhouette which I observe, which is pretty staple for too narrow shoulders. However, this effect is so subtle that I believe it to be an artifact(?) of the posture.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@BinaryMan
too large for him: they're not.
well I hate to fork in this discussion as well but I don't think anyone should take anything you say seriously if that's what you think

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@eGremlin
shoes?

Illusionz
Illusionz

can joggers ever work with a button up? i tried my best but I want to hear what Veeky Forums has to say

WebTool
WebTool

@SniperGod
belt is awful, try some higher rise pants
@ZeroReborn
not bad
@Spamalot
do you shop on alibaba?
@FastChef
let go of the bomber meme
@Deadlyinx
good fit, nice proportions.
@Nude_Bikergirl
never again.
@happy_sad
everything good here except the fishnet, shirt?
@Lord_Tryzalot
nice. simple. honestly would have just gone with a boxy tee , but not that oversized.
@WebTool
clean. wouldnt change anything.
@DeathDog
alyx belts look so good. only thing i would have changed are the shoes.
@eGremlin
nice

90s stone island
levis 501 custom
yeezy season 4 combat boots

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

finally cooled down in md and could wear more than a tshirt
@Illusionz
i would say naw, even if if it's a casual buttonup like yours. also just wear crew neck shirts
@eGremlin
idk what people are saying about your coat, fit looks great. also like the book as an accessory for the picture
@ZeroReborn
no to the hairband but looks nice
@Harmless_Venom
hate bright red normally but it looks good on you. it looks like a light coat, but still bare midriff throws it off
@lostmypassword
hoodie looks cheap and knees are stretched out

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@lostmypassword
ID on that shirt?

askme
askme

@ZeroReborn
Very good. I personally dont like the colour and the pattern of the coat, but you pull it of with your dark hair and complexion. Are the shoes Doc Martens monos?

massdebater
massdebater

@Illusionz
Holy mama why would you even try wearing joggers with a button up?
Are jeans really that uncomfortable for you?

Techpill
Techpill

@New_Cliche
your inability to understand the fact you're wrong is pathetic and is going to bite you in the ass later in life

DeathDog
DeathDog

@massdebater
i hate denim tbqh. gonna try this fit with black chinos instead i agree it looks kind of goofy lmao

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Techpill
your inability to understand the fact you're wrong
the irony

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Techpill
@BinaryMan
the man himself said he went for oversized fit
let me just butt in and spout shit anyway

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Spamalot
you cant pull off slp

Booteefool
Booteefool

@SniperGod
waist is too low, i disagree w/ other anons abt the belt but i have no thoughts on it
@Nude_Bikergirl
graphic tees in general are a no-no. i would like to say that they are ok if you really know what you are doing, but that always seems to be what people think
your flannel is too colorful. there is nothing inherently wrong with that, but it's much more difficult to pair with
your shorts are very stiff looking
lurk moar and form your own opinions
@happy_sad
ewwwwww, this look really depends on where you live tho, bc you'd be reeeeeaallllllllly stupid if you are going to places where people aren't generally quite Veeky Forums
i dislike this fit a lot but at least i can see consistency in your style, so if you dig it go for it
too much skin on the top,
fishnet ripped jeans is stupid
your boots don't match
@Gigastrength
lol
@WebTool
everything looks cheap, and thus i think irl this look would be of poor taste
the cheapness is because from the textures of the fabric
also poor color coord
also your shoes with a style like that? nahhhh
you should focus on wearing something that fits ur body better
@DeathDog
what everyone else said is good
and ur not shit dont deflate urself!
@lostmypassword
ur T is too trihard, but i guess that is a subjective metric. regardless i feel it has too much presence on your look, which is opposed to ur style
@Harmless_Venom
ur coat is wayyy too bright, and ur other stuff should be brighter to match it
wearing a coat style like that w/ ur belly out is an outright disgrace
not a fan of the shoe, i would prefer if it wraps ur feet more
backpack is cool
@ZeroReborn
u look like you go to a privite school, which i giess might be a good thing
you can add some more timid colours to ur fit, but not sure how
@eGremlin
hey its a good look, ur coat is a bit long thoug, but its good
also nice place 2 take a pic
8.5/10
@Illusionz
hey i remember you
naw dude, ur fit here looks good, unless the "very casual" look isn't something you like

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Nojokur
those hips
skiny pants
do yourself a favour and get looser pants, you look really effeminate

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Nojokur
poor man's huck desu

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@askme
thanks, and yeah spot on

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Sir_Gallonhead
just stan smiths huney x

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@CodeBuns
didnt tho

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Gigastrength
@cum2soon
they're legwarmers

askme
askme

@ZeroReborn
That's huck

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@askme
fuck im retarded

Illusionz
Illusionz

@ZeroReborn
What pants are those? Can I pull them off if Im not asian?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@SomethingNew
not realizing huck is an irl fag

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Illusionz
i thrifted them, but the tag says john henry. lol they're just cropped trousers so i don't see why not.

Booteefool
Booteefool

I'm getting into Japanese garms recently fellas, I need my trousers tailoring though I want the Veeky Forums cropped trousers without the roll up

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Spazyfool
I think it looks ok, it's a lil bit drapey , but it's undone so. u can tell way better when someone takes a full frontal pic with no saucy posing because it lets u truly see the fit as opposed to doing some chic pose which looks cool but obscures the actual fit

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Lord_Tryzalot
this is the thing with longer pea coats though, u can either size down and try and make the shoulders fit perfectly and snug (but this can make the should look "boxy" an sharp), or u can upsize and have the fabric "fall off" the shoulder slightly, which can actually look good because it softens the slope of the fabric. but I agree that a sloping droopy shoulder will just look "liie clothes don't fit you right" . I think if I know what ur doing them either is ok, but u have to know, so u can then choose other elements of the outfit, like here he is wearin shitty beat up shoes and flood pants for that 1920s kind of look. looks like an oversized 1920spaperboy on the streets of ny

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Carnalpleasure

rp of my first posted fit

pls be mean

girlDog
girlDog

@King_Martha
kinda cool desu

Emberfire
Emberfire

@King_Martha
cool i guess

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@King_Martha
wearing all black makes you no better than anyone else, even if the style is okay

wearing all black (and especially trying to avoid it with a token brown article) admits defeat

go with colored pants wuss

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

this is that new coat I got a size small instead of medium, like I said this one looks more "sharp" and jagged boxy fitting and it doesn't have that same loose drapey kind of feel but it looks smarter than the other one I feel , which is what I want

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Stark_Naked
lol actually shit I think this might be too small. it fits better on shoulders but it feels tight and Its shorter than the other one I didn't notice that
luckily I took a photo of the other fit also, I think this looks better in the medium size

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@FastChef
damn uh u cute

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Stark_Naked
just stop

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Stark_Naked
this image looks better

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

i know im ugly sorry

should i shave my hair there is honestly no haircut that looks good on me

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Spazyfool
shave your head and dye in blonde like the villain from rush hour, and maybe scar your face

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@CouchChiller
I feel you, but i was intentionally trying to be subtle cause I wore this fit at uni lmao

I do usually incorporate some color though :^)

Bidwell
Bidwell

@JunkTop
@BinaryMan
ahh fuck. i give up.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@WebTool
this is just awful. i hope you didn't go out into public wearing this.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Nojokur
are those chelseas? i cant tell if thats a low top shoe or a boot, i believe you should cuff the pants, that is the problem here, other than that, it looks ok.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Booteefool
youre too close to the mirror, cant really see the fit, looks kind of cool though
@King_Martha
the jacket doesnt work with those boots. the boots are pretty chunky and so not the best with spray on jeans. the boots look a bit too big for you also. if you replaced the boots with white sneakers, youre good

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Bidwell
is it the same jacket in both pictures? the first picture looks like it fits better in the shoulders and is a better (shorter) sleeve length. the colors in the first outfit are really good especially the shoes/pants.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@RumChicken
thanks for responding, the first pic is the small size. the 2nd is medium. the jeans are different though, and the coat is also zipped up in the 2nd one so it's not exact same. when i bend down to tie my shoe in the small size, the coat feels like it's going to rip

likme
likme

you know i had to do it to em

Bidwell
Bidwell

I used to dress a little more /fa/shionable when I was younger to hide my roots as a rural sum'bitch, but I don't care anymore. Carhart is GOAT, looks good & performs great.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Bidwell
Literally can't explain why that was posted sideways.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Never actually posted in one these before, just recently started becoming more active and more involved with my outfits pls b kind

JunkTop
JunkTop

@lostmypassword
igor #2

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@RavySnake
cute

Nojokur
Nojokur

@RavySnake
If that was you on face thread, I liked that outfit better.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Nojokur
Ya it's me and lol, I wear stuff like that most of the time but I try to wear skirts more often recently

King_Martha
King_Martha

@FastChef
@Deadlyinx
@Snarelure
@lostmypassword
@eGremlin
@WebTool
@Firespawn
@SomethingNew

I like these...

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@ZeroReborn
ID on coat? Dope af.
@FastChef
Nice. You look a lot like a guy I know.
@Nojokur
Try cuffing pants. Otherwise I like it
@King_Martha
Not a fan of the pants. Boots don't fit in.
@Stark_Naked
Small fits you better it looks like, especially by arm length. If you think the small is too tight you could have a medium tailored but that will ofc cost a bit extra.
@Spazyfool
Stop fishing.
@RavySnake
Cute.
@King_Martha
Nice.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Supergrass
Proper 'I buy my clothes in the departement store'-core. You'll never look absolutely rediculous, but you'll also never stand out

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@JunkTop
Idk what that means. Is that a tripfag? I've been on/off this board for months at a clip.

TechHater
TechHater

@lostmypassword
theres no lower half visible, you dont have to post your face, nice jacket looks a bit big for you.
@RavySnake
dont have to post face. thats unique definitely, are your socks the same color as shoes? youre supposed to avoid doing that. it's called color matching and that is bad. try a light color for the socks for contrast.

read the sticky

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Supergrass
cant see shoes and too close to camera.
@King_Martha
looks relaxed, cant see whole body
@Gigastrength
looks college core/cottage core, angle and too close to camera makes it hard to see what it really looks like. looks ok from this angle

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@TechHater
Thank uuu and no the pic makes them look the same but my socks are a lighter color than my shoes, but I'll definitely keep that in mind!!

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Garbage Can Lid
I like, pants aren't my style but you pull them off nicely.

farquit
farquit

@RavySnake
this is Veeky Forums not /cgl/

@King_Martha
"I wish I was born a guy and I secretly hate my femininity" fit is literally nothing you won't impress anyone with all black and a pair of white converse.

@Spamalot
@happy_sad
@FastChef
@King_Martha
You're a year too late to the SLP train. Huck did it best. See @Nojokur
@Soft_member
Open those fucking curtains and let some light in.

@Lord_Tryzalot
Great!

@WebTool
Put some bed sheets on and stop wearing shoes in your bedroom. Pants and jumper seem to be oversized a bit. Seems too relaxed for such a "sharp" styled coat.

@eGremlin
Best ITT

@ZeroReborn
Korean POP star core. Good!

@lostmypassword
Hey Angel dude with the godly face! How are you? Cozy fit

happy_sad
happy_sad

It's me again wearing this again please judge.

@Nude_Bikergirl
Jorts/10

@Boy_vs_Girl
A rectangle with popsicle stick legs

@happy_sad
Bretty cool

@WebTool
Simple and clean

@DeathDog
Love the pants yo

@lostmypassword
Weird shoes

@ZeroReborn
Pretty nice

@eGremlin
Hold a white book instead

@FastChef
OK

@Nojokur
You dress like some lesbian I know

@Spazyfool
Reminds me of takumi but nice

@RavySnake
My fav color and WEEB socks could use different color shoes tho

@King_Martha
Good pants

@Gigastrength
I remember wearing cardigans like that.

Skullbone
Skullbone

The real fit for today please judge.

@Nude_Bikergirl
#
Jorts/10

@Boy_vs_Girl
#

@happy_sad
#
Bretty cool

@WebTool
#
Simple and clean

@DeathDog
#
Love the pants yo

@lostmypassword
#
Weird shoes

@ZeroReborn
#
Pretty nice

@eGremlin
#
Hold a white book instead

@FastChef
#
OK

@Nojokur
#
You dress like some lesbian I know

@Spazyfool
#
Reminds me of takumi but nice

@RavySnake
#
My fav color and WEEB socks could use different color shoes tho

@King_Martha
#
Good pants

@Gigastrength
#
I remember wearing cardigans like that.

Evilember
Evilember

@Lunatick
Your room looks filthy. It looks like you're standing directly over a piss stain.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@eGremlin
This is so clean wow

@SniperGod
Pink and blue usually works great together. But these just doenst- maybe it’s the lighting?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@VisualMaster
Great grammar :’)))

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Lunatick
woah edgy

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Skullbone
holy shit youre right. maybe i should get a brown coat instead, and wear kakhis, and tan shoes so women think im a fudgsicle

idontknow
idontknow

I'm @King_Martha

@Gigastrength
@BinaryMan
Thank you kind anons <3
@Skullbone
I like the white prints!
@farquit
I appreciate my femininity and my body, I just don't like showing it off :)
You're right, it's not an impressive fit, I'll try to improve. Thank you for your opinion!

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Lunatick
nice

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@VisualMaster
Only good thing here are the pants.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@idontknow
your fit elicits that impression. other than that keep on dressing up and experimenting

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@farquit
Hey user! I've been doin well. Had my heart broken recently, but I've also started a little business that's been hittin healthy growth milestones. Life gives and takes I suppose. Howre you?

WebTool
WebTool

@TalkBomber
Forgot picture. Suns up so I put on better clothes for the weather.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Boy_vs_Girl
Do it yo Id love to see this.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Garbage Can Lid
when did u get so thicc uuuuhhhh

what are the trou btw? looks like some journal standard/united arrows stuff

idontknow
idontknow

Critique me

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Gigastrength
it's a zara women's coat i bought a few years back haha so the sleeves are real short. i like the cardigan but would pair it with a white tee myself
@farquit
땡쓰 브로

eGremlin
eGremlin

@King_Martha
You dress like the love interest in a slice of life anime.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@eGremlin
I'm sorry but I didn't understand, maybe because I'm not a native English speaker :)

Techpill
Techpill

@Crazy_Nice
You look like pic related. What you're wearing is not a bad outfit though. I would say avoid black button-ups since they can look waitress tier.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Sharpcharm
Oliver Spencer

takes2long
takes2long

@RavySnake
Fuck off whore

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Techpill
Ahahah it's accurate <3
Ty for the advise!

massdebater
massdebater

Crackin' a warm one open w/o the boys

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@massdebater
r e a l l y good

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@iluvmen
jew/10

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Gigastrength
@lostmypassword
Nice.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Evilember
Don't even fucking get me started, trust me man I fucking know.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@DeathDog
Top half of you is a good attempt at elias core and the bottom half is 2004 hip hop fashion

takes2long
takes2long

@Evilember
this shit isnt my fault though I swear I'm like the 6th person to be living in this room.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Firespawn
what are you doing, my man??
pants are way too skinny and short
shoes don't work here at all
also they're ugly

TechHater
TechHater

@iluvmen
Very clean and nicely put together while still looking effortless. I really like the overshirt.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@King_Martha
switch the chucks for derbies and I'm in love

also you might look at metrobulotdodo for some style inspo
it'd work on you

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@AwesomeTucker
also look at Voltbird

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Spamalot
would look so much better with jeans that aren't ripped
and ditch that fucking belt

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@ZeroReborn
w2c button up?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Poker_Star
borders on too matchy matchy with the socks but it works

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@iluvmen
id on jeans?

eGremlin
eGremlin

R8

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@AwesomeTucker
@Garbage Can Lid
Wow thank you!

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

who the heck are these people who post after me and dont reply to me wow fuck off

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@idontknow
Thanks I did them myself!

Spamalot
Spamalot

@VisualMaster
shoes?

Flameblow
Flameblow

henlooo

RavySnake
RavySnake

@eGremlin
cool desu

@Poker_Star
look like a regular kid in college

@BinaryMan
cool if weather is cold or walking thru rain/snow. would like to see a low profile sneaker here. fit of top and pants is so slim

@VisualMaster
remove belt, untuck shirt, roll up sleeves, lower cuff one and you're good

@Lunatick
i'd cross the street to avoid you

@Garbage Can Lid
fucking oustanding.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Fine hair. No, not thin hair. The individual follicles are thinner but dense, unlike thin hair.

What hairstyles look good with this kind of unlucky hair?

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Illusionz
I remember your kanagawa wave hoodie from the other day.
Fit looks comfy, but I wouldn't wear it out. Good for a night in with friends but I wouldn't want to go out in public with joggers and a button up. Also agree with @ZeroReborn
wear crew necks

Emberfire
Emberfire

@RavySnake
i'd cross the street to avoid you

Made me laugh

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

same black boots

TechHater
TechHater

Memeboot fit

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Sharpcharm
Allsaints my man

Techpill
Techpill

@TechHater
Pants r black with grey & red plaid

SniperGod
SniperGod

@King_Martha
is everyone just going to ignore this guys massive feet?

your proportions are fucked mate

RavySnake
RavySnake

@eGremlin
boring trash, i feel like i've seen this outfit a million times (and probably have)

JunkTop
JunkTop

I was hating this jeans a couple days ago but now I'm liking them

Supergrass
Supergrass

@JunkTop
michael phelps?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I’m well aware my shoes are memes
@JunkTop
Fuck and I thought I was a spooky skeleton
@AwesomeTucker
Cuban/10
@likme
Godly

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Fix me please I'm a fashion catastrophe

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Carnalpleasure
Rate

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Dreamworx
t. 14 year old

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Dreamworx
Sideways fml

happy_sad
happy_sad

@likme
I just want you to know, I appreciate this

cum2soon
cum2soon

@RavySnake
Looks like a costume

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Sharpcharm
you look straight out of 1998

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Carnalpleasure
@Spamalot
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Boy_vs_Girl
@Gigastrength
@Nojokur
@askme
@eGremlin
@Illusionz
@WebTool
@ZeroReborn
@FastChef
@Nojokur
@Methshot
@Firespawn
@King_Martha
@Stark_Naked
@SomethingNew
@Supergrass
@likme
@King_Martha
@Gigastrength
@Lunatick
@Skullbone
@VisualMaster
@WebTool
@iluvmen
@idontknow
@BinaryMan
@eGremlin
@Flameblow
@PackManBrainlure
@TechHater
@Techpill
@JunkTop
@Dreamworx
@Stark_Naked
@Need_TLC
No

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Methnerd

Not that dude but 1998 was the only year that mattered or ever will, soooooo...

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Dreamworx
tite

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Stark_Naked
hitler youth,
Plain t,
Levi 501s light wash, these should end about 4 inches from your ankle
classic converse
black belt.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Techpill
hmm it would be better if you posed underneath the ceiling light, so we can see the color and texture, when you pose in front of the light source, it just makes it all a big dark blur

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@whereismyname
is that rob kardashian

Techpill
Techpill

@Booteefool
is that a sweater coat? where's the zip?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Flameblow
Then prove us how it's done, show us waywt

Nojokur
Nojokur

50mm lens wasnt wide enough lmao

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Nojokur
what pants are those?

idontknow
idontknow

@Illusionz
@Nojokur

what pants are those?
Carhartt sid, 32x32

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Nojokur
What model of canon is that?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Spamalot
2012 YOLO varsity chink wear outfit. Looks horrendous.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Need_TLC
Just get the 1461 mono smooth, the quality is pretty solid even in the made in thailand version

whereismyname
whereismyname

@SniperGod
lose the tuck and maybe uncuffed or cut hems on the jeans?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@whereismyname
lol this kid went to my high school

Techpill
Techpill

@Nojokur
cuz ur using APS-C sensor broke boi

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Techpill
Stfu I'll get a full frame soon

WebTool
WebTool

@Boy_vs_Girl
knoch? you give me a vibe of knoch. but maybe you're not. It's probably the slim black outfit and red room. knoch has those things.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@eGremlin
bottom half and glasses are good but the hoodie/flannel combo is not. its not 2015 anymore

@Sharpcharm
this is sick. w2c shirt??

@Techpill
damn i can see you put some effort into this and it still came out bad. i'm sorry man. lose the chucks for some derbies or something and if you wanna wear those pants get them hemmed just a bit and wear a heavier top otherwise your proportions look awkward

@Stark_Naked
beyond help

@Need_TLC
high school tier. don't match the colors of your shoes and shirt, don't wear that shade of maroon, don't wear leather with jeans unless youre going for an slp look, and don't wear anything with big stripes like that

@Nojokur
not really into the shirt but everything else is ok

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@WebTool
Knoch doesn't post here.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@WebTool
thats how knoch dressed in like, 2011

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@VisualMaster
Lad Musician

5mileys
5mileys

@WebTool
this is great

hairygrape
hairygrape

@likme
w2c jacket?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@hairygrape
Vintage Lacoste

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Stark_Naked
Trash whole outfit, shave head, get inspo on Grailed and Veeky Forums. Don't dare to go on reddit

TreeEater
TreeEater

@happy_sad
cool fit if you were a girl. just wtf

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Garbage Can Lid
Looks nice. I like the hair

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

at what bmi can i post? at 22.5 now

Illusionz
Illusionz

@eGremlin
cole?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Supergrass
@PackManBrainlure
@BinaryMan
this is bait you fags

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Nojokur
ID on boots?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@happy_sad
Wear socks ffs. That leather, both belt and shoes, looks disgusting

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Evil_kitten
Nice! How do you make them?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@happy_sad
Needs socks. I’d wear proper length sleeves to cover that tat, which is horrendous.

askme
askme

@WebTool
@BlogWobbles
@cum2soon
@ZeroReborn
@WebTool
@Skullbone
What the fuck are you talking about?
The pants fit like shit and the colour don't match anything, same for the sweater
The coat is the only thing acceptable but it's about 1 size too big
The shoes are ugly and cheap looking and doesn't go with the rest at all

Nojokur
Nojokur

@iluvmen
swag

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page