Hey y'all is this cute? my boyfriend is asleep so i have to rely on you guys

hey y'all is this cute? my boyfriend is asleep so i have to rely on you guys

i've never been crazy about top knots
but maybe sleek down your hair a bit more with gel or something so that it looks a bit more put together and flat iron what you're leaving down unless you want it poofy like that for volume or whatever?

looks like you are compensating for something even smaller and less adequate.

are you talking about my dick user?

My mom's dog had that haircut, but it looked much better since it wasn't made out of pubes.

Yeah looks good

I am talking about your hair and your dick, user.

you're gross oksana

No, being a nigger isn't cute

Looks like someone took a shit on your head.

I've been seeing this on girls a lot recently, especially in the ethnic scene.

Looks fucking stupid IMO.

top kek user, you win

It looks really bad

I wouldn’t do a top knot because they’re overdone and ugly but If you must do it twist out your hair first (there are 10000 tutorials on how to do it on instagram/YouTube) so it has more volume and also if you’re gonna straighten your hair actually straighten it, just brushing it out makes it look dry and bad.

Also stop using heat because your hair looks damaged (no baby hair) and actually take care of it

>baby hair
baby hair is a meme created by greasy insta-sluts

If you’re as visibly black as you are you’re supposed to have baby hair it’s just that urs is obviously fried off (see: that weird tuft of hair on the side of your head and your asymmetrical hairline). Again, I suggest actually taking care of your hair and then maybe yours will grow in

Who's the masta?

LMAOOOOOOOO

Are you black? I have a feeling you're not black.

Looks way too tight and the color of your hair and knotting together make it look like a hard turd on your head. Try something looser and simpler

Yeah, his grammar is too good, right

fucking gold

Looks like the topknot a Sikh man has under his turban.

>12831024
Put me in the screencap!

No offense, but it appears as though either a Chesapeake Bay Retriever or Miniature Toy Poodle did it's dirty business on top of your otherwise effay head.

I am black lol just midwestern

katera??

This is a white and gook board thanks

Unless you're in favour of whites having their own ethnostate homelands, in which case you a fly nibba and that hair looks quite cute but frankly I wouldn't do mine like that because of the connotations of thottery. Have a look at the /modest/ inspo threads, you'd actually be breaking the black girl hypergamy stereotype by dressing conservative, as long as you stay cute and kind your boy won't know what hit him, chances are he won't have any experience with modest and cute girls.

please please stay in your containment board

>Just got back from the dog groomer core.

chances are you'll never have any experience with any girls, ever. I hope the suicide is painless, good luck

All boards are /pol/ and always have been.

You're black. So by default, you are not cute.

Kid, I do better with women than your numale ass. Keep hoping nationalists will kill themselves whilst we network, have lots of white kids and grow and grow B)

Kill you'reself my guy

REMINDER: they include Arabs and latinos as "white" in FBI crime, drug and rape statistics.

Top kek

Nice fur

What the fuck is wrong with you

It's fucking disgusting, the same as your hair in general

UNGA BUNGA

AM VERY ATTRACTIVE

>this is a white and gook board
>gook

uhhhh, fella..

good gracious me

Show your ass for further investigation

oh shit

Is your bf white

>All boards are /pol/ and always have been.
When will this meme end?

>whitegiirls can never compete.

Kek nice "crazy homeless negress taking a shit in the street with her ass out" negroid hair
Made my fuckin day

>When will negross learn? xD

Looks nice.

Girl watching you doing looking like It's sister