I want these so badly

I want these so badly.

retro Jordans are fucking horrid, only originals are really worth purchasing

They're over a thousand dollars for the originals. No way am I paying that much. I do have all white Jordan 1s though

just get the yin yang ones for like $75 and get out the crayons

Yeah you would want a pair of Jordan's aka Marketing: The sneaker. You are aware you're in no way a better basketball player nor looking good with them since they're so fucking played out and worn right? The fuck are you trying to do? Show off how much of a mindless consumer you are? Cause that's all I see when you make threads like this clown

You must be new

You must be if you feel the need to beg about how you lust for a pair of fucking jordans.

Get some fucking taste

I’m not op nor was he begging, i guess he just wanted to start a conversation and not have some sperg invade the thread.
Do you really think he cares about how the shoe was marketed or anything? He thinks they fucking look cool. What more do you want from him

>He thinks their cool
>You think he cares about marketing?

Considering the fact that Nike openly calls themselves a Marketing Company, no actually I wouldn't expect a standard consumer to care about what they waste their money on. Jordan's are garbage and he will be called out on it.

what are some brands you like? they're all marketed in some way. that's how you know about them. just because something's marketed does not make it less worthy, and I'm saying this as someone who would never spend a dime on the OP pic.

When was the last rerelease of the originals?

No he won't because he has clout. Maybe by Veeky Forumsggots but not real niggas you find on the street.

you're a total aspie go clean your room lol

Never liked any of the original/retro J1 colorways but I'm really feeling them in sail/university red. Not as cheap-looking as the pure whites irl

i have those and i love them. the leather quality feels super nice and smooth too. i'd def suggest them

Jelly. I'd buy them but there's less and less chances for me to wear sneakers nowadays (almost 30 now and always working). Maybe if I found them for less than retail. Fucking Canadian prices

>Real niggas

Yeah obviously niggers and niggas would like dumbass Jordans. Nike markets them to the black community

idk why you're so mad but it's funny

he was cucked by a black man who wears Jordan 1s

I just like stating the real reason why you people want nigga shoes. It ain't "cause I like em".

hmm yep, still mad

You bet I will, now let the thread die so nobody sees these shit shoes.

Tbh the off white jordan 1s are my dream shoes