Tell me anons, what are the essentials to a slp look? I really like the aesthetic of it, and would like to give it a try

Tell me anons, what are the essentials to a slp look? I really like the aesthetic of it, and would like to give it a try

i would start with buying slp

This is a very good advice.

are you tall, white and thin? if not, don't bother

annnnnd /thread

white: check
thin: check (I lift, but my frame is small)
tall: I'm only 5'10 but I think I can pull it off

just copy mick jagger

Do SLP stores have end of season sales?

Lol, manlets can't pull of this look. You need to be at least 6'2".

there's no racial requirement for the slp look and 5'10 is tall enough

I partially agree. I don’t think black people could pull it off. Everyone else can if they have the right body (tall and skinny as a rail)

post pic

you need to start spending your food money on slp that's it

If you google Jimi Hendrix you'll see him wearing clothes that SLP shamelessly copies. I'm sure there were other black rockers and funk musicians that dressed in similar styles and served as inspiration for the look. Race has nothing to do with who looks good in the clothes. I really wish people could stop getting stuck on race. Just let it go already.

Mick Jagger is 5'10"

Saint Laurent is not for you.

Since most of slp(because of your pic related I'm assuming that we are talkin Hedi era) are extremelly slim cut, the only way to pull it off is by being thinspo level, otherwise your body doesn't fit the way that those clothes are intended to fit (makes sense, super slim clothes you have to be super skinny).
Even though is a simple style is hard to pull off because of the fit of the clothes, most that try fail.
if you don't belive me just search slp tags on instagram an you'll see what I'm talking.

Probably should’ve been more clear I guess. Some black people can pull it off. I just think it’s going to be harder if you are black.

Hedi used a black model.

But does it for Independence Day? Lanvin does and it's a similar fashion house.

you can pull off an slp vibe if you're tall, thin and wear slim jeans, chelsea boots, and basic tops. You don't need a ridiculous amount of money to pull it off.

And it looks repulsive.

Mick Jagger is also rich and famous. You are just regular manlet scum.

He used this guy as a representation of Jimmi Hendrix. He in all collections used models that look a like some of the rockstarts from the different rock eras.

Remove the vest and some of the accessories and it become tolerable, there's too much going on. The poor styling isn't due to any fault in the model.

Be tall, skinny, pale, and have sunken in eyes.

>I lift

dont bother

blacks are totally fine in SLP

spics, street shitters, and gooks are the ones who cant pull it off.

reviewbrah would look better if he didn't do that shit to his hair
somebody shop him with better hair

skinny jeans
leather jacket/interesting coat
gaunt face
bmi < 18.2
chelsea boots/dress shoes/ MAYBE canvas or leather sneakers
unwashed hair
color palette: black, white, brown, red, gold

KEK

story et fall for wyatts

Lenny Kravitz is 5'7" and pulls off the look flawlessly and I think it's very safe to say he's one of the people that influence Hedi's work for Dior and YSL.

Lets not forget about Prince who's 5'3" and all the other rock stars with edgy or androgynous looks that probably aren't over 5'10", white or black.

>Prince

looks like a faggot
if you think this looks good unironically kys

Black or brown chelsea?

for the most part actual rock stars never really dressed like that

lenny looks so fucking dumb please stop parrotting this disgusting creature

can we turn this into a real rock fashion thread?

Jealous that you can't pull the look off?

it's not really a good look to begin with friend

holy shit!

The billions of dollars in revenue these clothes make disagrees with you.

lol not a good selling point

And I would add that the general praise from the fashion industry as a whole, disproves your opinion of "it's not really a good look to begin with".

Everyone trash your YSL user doesn't like it!

so does popularity = appeal to you? i'm confused

do you like things solely because of how many others like them? would you jump off a bridge if all your friends were going to as well?

also are you under eighteen? i feel like you're under eighteen

>i'm confused
Clearly
>so does popularity = appeal to you?
No I genuinely like the clothes, there are a lot of things that are popular that I don't like but I don't call those things bad. I am perfectly resigned and at peace with not liking them and spouting off my negative opinion about something when that something clearly has merit.

>I lift
>5'10"
Fucking lmao don't even bother