Is being a nazi Veeky Forums?

Is being a nazi Veeky Forums?

Love the aesthetic desu

Yes.

t. left wing scum

Not in itself but nazi imagery can be

how is she nazi?

Her hand tattoo uses common white supremacist themes. The life rune and various others surround it were adopted from Norse culture. Not necessarily that she’s white power because of it but that’s my guess

Wasn't she killing white supremacists, though? Never saw the movie so forgive me if wrong

I figured. Never really saw viking shit as being nazi though... what a shame.

That 3 face tattoo was made by Robart "Grindesign" Borbas from Budapest though. Just a fun fact.

Nazis can be fa, but just being a nazi does not automatically make you fa.

Most nazis look more like pic related than the one in the OP though

Multiple faces are a common characteristic of Slavic deities, too.

You should watch the movie it's great. It's not really punks vs white supremacists, it's more white supremacists trying to cover up a murder by killing all the witnesses. She's definitely part of the nazi skinhead subculture.

Norse were considered master race and the most superior of the Aryan so a bunch of the symbolism was adopted by Nazis. I would imagine in her case it’s moreso for the Norse mythology if she has a Hungarian tattoo as well

Maybe she's just likes her culture? Idk, I've noticed that the U.S. makes anything "white" evil and extremist so I probably have a different, tamer and less schizoid view on european-viking crap. But whatever.

Ah I see. That's interesting. Maybe I should refrain from getting those cool tats if I want to visit the U.S. then.

Or racism is just so common where you live that you don't even realize your wickedness. You are white, after all.

The aesthetic is pretty cool, the mentality is pretty faggy. I would just go the blackmetal/goth route and achieve the same results.

Only if you're a nazi from the 1940s
Seriously, those guys were Veeky Forums as fuck

Not white or european born, good try.

It may just be an American Neo Nazi thing but your average person most likely won’t be able to point it out at a form of hate symbolism. I mean the swastika is slowly being taken back by white women who practice yoga. It really depends on the context

Probably. The U.S. is pretty dope so it's probably just a small minority of shitfucks running around preaching that.

When I went to japan there where a bunch of swastikas everywhere, they represented temple sites lol. Imagine a sjw seeing the train maps and throwing a fit.

w2c swastika boots?

Its dumb that 1488'ers love norse shit. Saying that they are connected by blood. Its more of a heathen thing, which anyone can practice. Asatru, specifically. The rune she has on her hand is Elder Futhark which... We hardly know anything about.
In the ladmabok (or something along the lines) there is a 'black' viking from rus that helped establish a seal hunting empire that pretty much saved iceland. But the nazis say it was a Baltic viking. There isnt proof but its far mo likely that the man was mong,hun,or an exile from tbe Challifate of Baghdad. Anywho... Ahmed Ibn Fadlan wrote about the rus on the volga. The islamic perspective is pure nazi kryptonite.

Tl;dr. Nazis are associating with labels that have nothing to do with white supremacy or racism.

She could just be a metal fan. Runes have as much to do with nazis as the buddhist swastika had to do with the eradication of jews. That shit just doesnt make anysense.

Too much edge, too much teenage subculture. In the right spectrum of politics I think the non-hillbilly survivalist aesthetics fare much better in terms of effaybility and contemporaneity. It's got a lot of elements and pieces that match excellent with many trends nowadays (90s dadcore pieces, normcore textures, palewave colorways and the eternal MILICOre)

No nazism or white supremacy isn't Veeky Forums. Plus she's fat and hiding her potato face behind her glass of beer and hiding her large body under that table. No amount of black clothing is going to be enough to slim her down. She's not fooling anyone into thinking she's that fair skinned or pale or skinny by using a shitty filters and camera tricks.

And this is like the 10th time you've made this thread.

Didn't we conclude last time that this has nothing to do with fashion, that your pic is unrelated and can we not agree that this thread is as unrelated as the last one if not more so?
There isn't even an RYS post in here, so this thread is absolutely worthless!

Wrong. Norse, Futhark and other Pagan and Anglo Saxon languages and iconography are implicitly white in the way Kanji is implicitly Japanese.

Remember kids, your grandparents grew up in a time Europe was 98% white. Norsemen only saw other races after travelling thousands of miles to trade, or when they had to defend their borders from Caliphates. They lived in an implicit ethnostate, the concept of white nationalism has only arisen because that implicit ethnostate has been invaded. Everyone understands Poland is for the Polish without the need for an ethnostate law. Everyone understands Japan is for the Japanese without the need to declare themselves an ethnostate.