holy shit please leave this fucking board and actually k y s

u dum.

Alison always has good fits.

shit taste

obligatory wife

she could like... get it

Ugly horseface tranny.

Yes

The fact that I wasn't born in South Korea makes me want to legit shoot myself in the head

Lmao, it's a terrible place. Everyone is getting plastic surgery since 16 and uses tons of makeup and beauty apps to be Instagram famous among white and black losers who fall for this bullshit

I know some Korean girls who moved to my country. They are extremely pretty IRL, its not a meme. But they won't date anyone who isn't Korean

If white girls were like this too...

Not sure where you live, but they white women generally only date white men. They might ONS or FWB with other races, but in serious dating they really only go for white men

Make-up and operations generally make people pretty. Although I agree that Korean girls are better than Chinese and Japanese

I've seen these girls I know without makeup, and they are still very pretty. I guess it depends what you find attractive, as the Korean look is kind of unusual.

Yeah. I personally think that Korean, Slavic and Scandinavian women are the most beautiful. I also think that porcelain skin, petite body, average height and soft, contrasting with skin hair and eyes are the most beautiful. Let's not forget about rather thin, soft pink lips and freckles. Of course a lot of people wouldn't agree with me

ayy, sounds like you have the exact same taste as me. Living in the West is hell when you have taste like this. My goal is to find a Korean girl who is ok with dating a white guy, even though the chances are extremely slim, regardless of how attractive you are.
It also seems we very low levels of slavic girls in my country, real shame

Nowadays European women prefer Arabs.

>the only effay girls are a slut and an xD I'm so depressed and numb!! Instagram girl
Is it possible to have negative taste?

>this is what the salt right really believes

t. guy that doesn't go outside

I can walk outside and I would say 90%+ white women I see are with a white boyfriend. I'm not saying they don't aren't physically attracted to other races of men, but they don't date them.
Show me some evidence I'm wrong though

I've actually seen a white woman with a non white only twice and I live in fucking France

Awwww sucks to be you, I wish you luck in finding a perfect girl for yourself!

I'm tall and good looking so I at least have a good start

Is my supervisor Veeky Forums?

France is a Muslim country tho.

Anyone have that pic of the 4 or 5 skinny girls in high socks looking aloof and cunty?

I'm at a Uk University, all the korean girls I know are massive white guy groupies. Perhaps the type who goes to study in the west are self selected for that, who knows

t. balding virgin

Italian role playing as a white guy online detected

>Lena
great taste man

>Veeky Forums girls
>90% posts are girls dressed as guys

Thats a trap

I'm matched with her on tinder rn

sure senpai

both of u r rly lame

What should they do differently?

Are you white as well? Might be why you have a distorted view of Koreans? I'm Korean myself and I rarely see Koreans date out of their own nationality but when it does happen they're usually a little more whitewashed/twinkie than those who don't. Although Europe might be a different scene, im talking from East Coast US perspective.

>her
he's a fucking nasty dude on hormones. just listening to that thing speak during NYFW gave me the creeps, and you're matched with it and talking to it on tinder....
maybe reconsider a few things :)

are you gonna give her the succ

holy shiz how do dudes even hide their boner when they are around her

my type of girl

katya is qt but not effay

drain gangg

I like these boards because it reminds me all of you are fucking retarded and know nothing about fashion, let alone women's fashion
there is not one interesting or creative fit in this thread
>hint: post-emo thot taking a mirror pic is not Veeky Forums
>2nd hint: stop projecting this hard for a basic normie gf

t. jelly ugly girl

Looks pretty Veeky Forumsckable to me

I unironically have a handsome 6’4 aryan bf so, at least he thinks I’m cute
Just because your fee fees are hurt that shitty black-dyed hair, crop tops and instagram angles aren’t actually Veeky Forums thus pointing out most of you probably look like dweebs irl doesn’t mean you need to lash out desu
>pic related is the dream girl of the thread
>I can already hear the triggered beta cucks furiously finger smashing their keyboards

I wanna fuck that cartoon girl

nothing fucking excites me anymore

depressed by a coffee table book?
bet shes talking about area

is my gf effay?

Oh shit
This is going to sound weird but I totally used to work where her phone case is from
They’re based in the US

omg this is the pinnacle of all women

I'm the original user. I'm in Australia, and basically 99% of the Koreans that come here to study stick with each other. They all live in the same suburbs, generally eat at Korean restaurants, and only go out at night to Korean events at clubs really.
It's hard to get a foot in the door even as a tall white guy

ew at shoes, but your gf has decent taste.

When i roll my jeans like that i get bullied

is muji effay?

second this

that girl is fat

i bet your bf is an ugly lanklet that is probably cheating on your fat ass anyway

>But they won't date anyone who isn't Korean

I'm white and currently dating a fine as fuck korean girl.

look on the bright side, if you're a dude at least your dick would have been smaller.

i agree. i prefer LIT people that talk about soundcloud rap and the latest suicideboys concert

your idea of a good fit is literal slut wear?