Woah this reminds me of Veeky Forums

woah this reminds me of Veeky Forums

except for the 6'3 part*

This is me, except switch 6'3 to 6'4, no dumb bracelets or beanies and switch dogs to the clearly patrician choice of cats.

it's sad to see people relate to this

>dress in all black
>only have two big dogs
>girls still think I'm gay
I started lifting so I wouldn't look so small and twinkish
this only fueled their thoughts of me being a fag due to spending so much time in the gym

Welcome to Insecurity: The thread

>clearly patrician choice of cats.

>retard beanie
>maxi-plebian denim jacket
>he has such a good fashion sense
If any girls actually say this they're probably also gay desu

>patrician choice of cats.
>>>/reddit/

If you unironically prefer dogs over cats I feel bad for you.
Dogs are literally the anti-thesis of Veeky Forums

This. Dogs LITERALLY eat shit, sometimes their own shit. They're smelly and unsanitary (they can't even clean themselves lmao), and consequently are generally unsuitable for cuddles unless you're an unwashed plebeian.

my cat likes to lick his own testicles and eat hot cheetos simultaneously.

how much of a jaded permavirgin do you have to be to make this lmao

Cats are for low-test betas. You can't go out and get exercise with a cat. You can't play fetch and wrestle with a cat.

i literally used to play fetch and wrestle my cats all the time growing up lmao

its pretty obvious you've never owned one

Who doesn't?

You can do that with humans you incel

nigga i wrestle with my cat all the time, she even chases me around the house full sprints or starts the fight

>not knowing animals act according to your household and how you raise them

dumb cuck

Literally no one here is like that faggot, go back to normiebook

Muslims detected

Dogs are dumb slaves with Stockholm syndrome that act aggressive easily and will die without human. Cats are graceful and beautiful, won't let you enslave them and will always be able to survive on their own

>You can't play fetch
Not with sticks or tennis balls because cats aren't ADHD shiteaters. Instead they fetch and present prey as gifts to show you their affection and hunting prowess. Having a cat is basically the mammal equivalent of falconry.

Dogcucks on the other hand go outside and spend an hour throwing a squeaky piece of rubber and waiting for their dog to bring it back.

>Using cheeto dust to exfoliate sensitive skin
This is the kind of genius that makes cats the ubermenschen of pets.

I had a black and white cat once who would fetch crumpled up pieces of paper. Especially loved hamburger wrappers.

Egyptians already had the right idea.

But seriously, dogs are dumb, aggressive dependent oversized chumps with a slave mentality.
Cats meanwhile are sleek, cerebral, cunning and individualistic. They are the elite tier of Veeky Forums

Exactly

>denim jackets are bad
they're timeless you fucking idiot

>denim jackets
>timeless

t.streetwear underage

>hating on denin jackets
yup, it's only downhill from here

kek'd

Bengal cats are sick as fuck though.

P E N I S S S S S

I used to dress like this minus the ear mutilations... [spoiler]I hate my old self.[/spoiler]

Pretty sure I qualify as dadcore now, so what the fuck do I know.

wtf are those shoes. just get proper chelsea boots, man: those are embarassing

why do you keep spamming your horrible OC here, OP?

>the guy all the girls crush on
>this reminds me of Veeky Forums
lol sure keep dreaming bud

*saves your life*

Dogs>Cats
Cats are for lonely betas who watch anime and play PC video games. They are objectively better.

try again nerd

o-ok

Cats are far superior, dogs are literal stupid slaves that will let you do anything to them, stay always next to you because have nothing to do except of acting like animal sluts and won't survive on their own, cats on the other hand are graceful friends who will not tolerate your shit and have their own personality, wonder around where they want and can survive on their own

He's right though at first I thought the show pic had been oddly cropped but then I was like wtf kind of avant-tard Shit is this

*gets depressed from helping finding dead bodies*

im sure your single mom cares about you and your cat

I can't believe I share a board with neutered faggots that think cats are better than dogs.

Even girls think guys with cats are little bitches. Everyone does. It just gives off that impression.

My both parents care about me a lot, the same as about my both cats. Go suck your animal slave's dick, it already touched everything that moves so it wouldn't make for it any difference

I am a girl and the same as my female friends I think that guys with cats are s lot better than fags with dogs that are literally worst, normie tier animal straight after gold fish

>dogs are for low tes men and girls who need a furry slave to make themselves feel better

i unironically suck dick

Any chelsea boots that aren't lifts and preferably don't cost a fortune.

300$-500$ range

>a fucking pink shirt

fpbp

OP is right except 6'3"

*helps your life*

>im a girl
opinion right into the trash

>"girl" that browses Veeky Forums
>thinks her opinions matter on literally anything and that anyone would want to date her

Well, about what you would expect from a retard that uses the term "normie" dead serious in 2017.

CAT FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
CAT FAGS BTFO

>I am a girl and the same as my female friends I think that guys

Not going into the cat vs. dog argument because it's probably just personal tastes and I don't feel the need to get into it.

Just wanted to point out that, assuming you aren't a fat neckbeard creating sockpuppets to support his claim, then you and your girl friends are quite vapid and need to get a lot more mature if you expect your opinion to be valued by men. An actual woman would never be that quick to judge others based on something so superficial.

Agreed. Who passes judgement of people based on what pets they have?

Shitty and awesome people like dogs. Shitty and awesome people like cats. Some shitty people like both, some good people like neither, and vice versa.

Dog hating gril is the kinda person I want to avoid at all costs. Will buy dog now just to guarantee I do.

>dogposting this hard

catfags have already embarrassed themselves enough. dont even

w2c ripped pants?

>get pants
>rip them
It's not rocket surgery

>rocket surgery

my sides wtf is this thread?

user who started the cat debate in this thread here. I agree, every girl I've met loves my cat. Never met one who saw it as negative, not sure where that user is coming from

from the dumpster

Cat shit and piss is literally the foulest smelling shit on earth. If you have inside cats guess what, you might not smell it, and your friends might pretend that they don't smell it, but they do. Its fucking disgusting.

sandro

american eagle.

Not everyone wants to date me, but huge majority of men, some girls too, after talking to me do
Yeah, I'm literally shaking
It's just a little thing, there are stuff that matters more but debate is about cats and dogs
Ok mum

This, I don't hate cats but you're literally keeping something around that doesn't give two shits if you die or not as long as it gets it's dry food pebbles, plus there are plenty of kawaii Veeky Forums doggos, I can't believe we even have to argue about this

>tfw lanky and wear glasses
>girls think I'm gay because I know a lot of girl shit due to gfs
>can't afford to eat enough to gain some weight

it gets me pussy sometimes, but I'm getting tired of these goth and art hoes

>after talking to me

I kind of know what you mean. by "girl shit" do you mean like media or mannerisms? I know the latter from my sister, she let me in on alot of petty and dumb shit girls do.

as for gaining weight, its super easy. I was also in the same boat. just get either nuts or milk. or peanut butter. or, literally just $1 chips will do.

I was raised in a mostly woman household, so I just feel way more at ease around them. I'm trying to avoid being a soft boy.

And it's not that easy, live in the city and walk everywhere.

>believes cats don't care meme
My cats miss me everyday and come and cuddle me whenever they see me after I'm back home, they run to us seeing our car and sit waiting. At the time they are not hungry and they have food. There are many stories and videos showing cats greeting their owners or being excited when soldiers come home

Yeah, I'm pretty and I get many compliments, from boys and girls, even random people I meet walking around. But people want to date me after actually talking to me, nobody wants to date a person only because of their looks, and they start talking to me because they think I'm attractive and it makes them interested, people who want to shag me are different thing
>People want to fuck you based on looks, but they want to date you based on looks and personality

>And it's not that easy, live in the city and walk everywhere.

Literally so? I lift weights and walk around too. Just a single bag of doritos is 1500 calories, more than enough with your regular meals. or, like I said, there are healthier alternatives, 1 cup of nuts is gonna be like 500-600 cals at the least.

>Yeah, I'm pretty and I get many compliments, from boys and girls, even random people I meet walking around.

I believe you, beautiful girl on Veeky Forums at 4 am.

You know that timezones exist? It's 10am in my country. Also I don't say I'm beautiful, I'm pretty but not 10/10

right

pretty girl on Veeky Forums, i salute you and your drop dead compliments you get from BOTH gender strangers (which just does not happen today even if someone is genuinely beautiful)

a girl larping is for some reason even sadder than a dude that is larping, which is pretty low to begin with

Sorry, I forgot that internet can be used only by people like yourself, and there is no place for pretty people on a FASHION board

That's what you tell yourself when you go to sleep? Pretty girls and boys indeed get compliments from strangers

>larping
Tell yourself that, loser, so you can feel like there are not people here who have genuinely better life than you

>Pretty girls and boys indeed get compliments from strangers

Not really. Not in a modern day city. People think "that guy/girl is hot/good looking", but they don't speak out on it. the culture just isn't like that anymore.

>so you can feel like there are not people here who have genuinely better life than you
What leads someone to unironically say something like this on anonymous basket weaving mongolian forum? Saying you're better than an user with no ground of knowing if that's true or not? You sound really insecure.

of course, that's standard. good looking girls dont use Veeky Forums. I've been here long enough to know that. I also have never seen a single good looking girl I know of ever using Veeky Forums. It's maybe tumblr at best, and even that is pretty rare.

>no beanies
Good. I find those are so fucking dumb

Here culture is still like that

I'm judging from your replies, dear user, actual person with a great life wouldn't have any problems understanding what I mean, as this happens to them daily. Also yes, I'm insecure, that's a different thing though and is not connected to this

As you said before
>What leads someone to unironically say something like this on anonymous board?
Many girls use Veeky Forums, and many of them are pretty and beautiful, many of them are a lot prettier than me and many are a lot worse looking than me. It's also not like pretty person sees someone and tells them "hey, I use that board full of neckbeard fat losers!"

>many of them are pretty and beautiful

Keep telling yourself this.

pretty girls use instagram and snapchat, because they easily get attention there. a girl using Veeky Forums is literally cheating, because you're guaranteed attention because you have a vagina, even if you're ugly (which you probably are), because the average Veeky Forums poster is admittedly a fat neckbeard. not to mention Veeky Forums has a massive stigma for being full of autistic anime fans, which non autistic girls avoid like the plague because of. ugly/average girls go on tumblr and Veeky Forums because it's literally getting attention on easy mode. you even admitted you're insecure.

>y-you're talking out your ass
grew up with a few sisters, spent some time indirectly with their own female friends, I know what girls are like. at least, non autistic ones, I'm assuming you're at least somewhat on the spectrum.

>Here culture is still like that
wonder what kind of third world shithole you live in.

Attention on easy mode is Instagram lmao, it's the most easy way to get it. I never got attention on anonymous board for being a girl, most of the guys didn't even believe that because "g-girls don't go on Veeky Forums". Beautiful girls are everywhere, the fact that you don't see them is different thing. This conversation is pointless because you have no idea that girls can go anywhere they want and it's not like anyone would see their face on anonymous board so nobody knows how pretty they are there. Also I never went on here by myself, did only because boyfriend showed me it

I'm not on a spectrum. I grew up with many female friends from good, rich families. I know way better what girls are like than you ever will. I grew up with my both brothers and I know that guys like you just are too insecure to actually take the fact that pretty girls do stuff different than posting Instagram pictures and going shopping with Jessica

I live in 2nd world country, in Europe

>claims Veeky Forums posters are fat autistic neckbeards
>boyfriend browses Veeky Forums

>girls can go anywhere they want
Sure, but the good looking and mentally sound ones stay off autism holes like Veeky Forums. You're at the very least lacking one of those.

>guys like you just are too insecure to actually take the fact that pretty girls do stuff different than posting Instagram pictures and going shopping with Jessica
Based off your brothers? So they are insecure and autistic then?

>I live in 2nd world country
>in Europe

>Totally not like I point out its majority but not everyone
I saw many good looking guys and girls here, didn't even have to search for them

I am good looking and no, I am not 100% mentally sound, I'm.not autistic nor retarded though

>guys like you
They know people who are like you

Eastern Europe exists, in case you didn't know

Based

>I saw many good looking guys and girls
so now Veeky Forums is NOT entirely comprised of basement dwelling neckbeards? why do you keep shifting your statements when it suits you?

>they know people who are like you

So it wasn't your brothers then? Could you not have clarified that from the start? They spent their time telling you wondrous stories about anonymous strangers on the internet?

>I am good looking!!!!!!! I will keep repeating this to hammer it home, to convince myself too

>Eastern Europe

this shit just keeps getting better and better. wonder how big your nose is. Are you saving for surgery to get it fixed? Maybe your boyfriend can set some vacations aside to finally get rid of that hook plaguing your face.

I said that majority is them, but there are good looking people here too

They have friends, they meet them, I hear their conversations as our rooms are next to each other. And I hear exactly the same "pretty girls don't do this that there" arguments

I don't need to repeat it, I hear it daily and it doesn't come from my family or myself

My nose is a normal size. It also doesn't have a hook shape. I don't know any eastern European girl who would have a nose like that. You know that we are not Jewish, right?

>And I hear exactly the same "pretty girls don't do this that there" arguments
so your brothers also browse Veeky Forums? small world. or maybe they don't. in which case, why are they talking about Veeky Forums with their friends? why would they meet up with them to begin with and become friends with such undesirables? it makes no sense.

>I don't know any eastern European girl who would have a nose like that.
come on now, now I just know you're reaching. eastern europe is filled with jewish ancestry, and jews are not the only race with prominent noses.

>I hear it daily
i'm very sure you do. Would you believe me if I said I'm 6'3", 12% bf ripped, handsome, and get girls easily in my courses? that tells you what you look like to me right now.

They don't talk specifically about Veeky Forums, that's why I used this that there words, as it's the simple male "pretty girls have to be the way I imagine they are" logic

No, I literally don't. I know some with ugly noses but I never saw any with hook nose. And not really, there are barely any news here after WW

I would believe you lmao, I don't know how you look like and I never assume that people lie to me on anonymous board for some reason. I was already assuming that you are tall and thin, insecure for some reason though, maybe with ugly face? Dunno

>as it's the simple male "pretty girls have to be the way I imagine they are" logic
Not what was implied, and false context as well.

>believing anything on Veeky Forums
you literally have to be new here to do such a thing. literally everyone will try to screw you over for it

>only a fool would take anything they read here as fact

Context is real as I hear boys generally being like that. And if you didn't only that then I'm sorry, I misunderstood you

And yeah, I have the tendency to believe people. And I know that it's basically everyone vs everyone here. I'm new here, little less than a year, I started using it after bf showed me it saying that it can be fun sometimes, especially when I love arguing over pointless shit

keeping your head warm is dumb?

if youre gonna wear a beanie just wear a normal one

those faggot slouched beanies just scream 'i suck cock', especially as an accessory

Cats release pheromones that calm mammals, dogs work for their affection

>waaah I need pets for affection
b e t a s

>dogs are not fa

>cats are not fa

See? Everybody's equally wrong.

Exactly, they are not

i can relate to this but i'm 5'5

>cats are smart meme
Cats are literally less intelligent

I don't get why more people don't understand this when it's so obvious if you look at a cat's way of life and hunting methods.