Thoughts on Jonah hill's new style?

What is wrong with his neck?
I can't even look at anything else in the picture

he looks so old jesus

He lost too many pounds and his skin it still flabby

he looks so jewish

he looks like a weird little goblin man

Looks nice. Good colour coordination and fit. Inoffensive.

Damn, nigga ugly af.

Damn my dude looks like he's 47 and going through a divorce, he's only 33.

The clothes/style isn't bad for an older man that thinks Jerry Seinfeld is the greatest comedian of all time .

I hope this is for a movie and not him out for leisure.

Looks decent but I personally hate white sneakers with button up + tie. Reminds me of a 50 year old who recently realized it's okay to be "casual" and "relaxed".

wtf he looks like a 50 year old man

I feel like I watched him as a dumb kid on superbad just a few years ago

he looks really nice in that left-most picture. his disgusting chin really does let him down

Proof that Jews and fat people age like shit

what he lost in weight he gained in years god damn

Why do all Jews look the same? He looks like Adam Sandler, Leonard Cohen, Dustin Hoffman, etc.

how does someone have so much money and look so fucked up? he could definitely afford to get good skin treatment and getting rid of that neck flab.

the look in his eyes tells me he may be one of those celebs who necks themselves before 50

The constant weight fluctation for his rolls probably contributed to that

someone should tell dunky to take notes, at least jonah has made good progress

Would he have t get surgery for that loose skin or would it eventually go away?

am i out of touch / too old-fashioned or are those white sneakers too casual to wear with a suit and coat?

Probably, yes

thank god other people see this, those pants and shoes are fucking horrendous. top looks good though

looks like he shitting that coke or heroine pretty hard. clearly hates himself and his jewishness

>Jonah hill

It's Jonah Feldstein

The new look is definetly more Steinesque too. He looks like 2200% more Jewish

>Steinesque
fucking kek

he looks like modern day bob dylan. especially in the last 2 pics.

what in the world is Gabriel Byrne doing there?

if he lost that neck flab he'd look pretty handsome

>wearing sneakers with chinos

JUST

those aren't chinos, fag. also everybody wears sneakers with chinos, it's normal as fuck

it's just dadcore/#menswear

He is disgusting

Very impressive considering what he looked like before.

Getting insulted by that French chick really did a number on him

He lost a lot of weight, but that excess skin has got to go. He is 33 and looks ill this way.

man that neck is bad. i hope thats a wake up call for him. just because its normal for actors to go through physical transformations for roles doesn't make it ok. he must have some health problems from going skinny to obese every other year. that gobbler looks horrible, its hard to believe that someone who looks like that is an highly paid actor

Jonah Hillsfiguar

neck thoery is legit

he looks like he's aged about 30 years overnight

He looks like norm macdonald

this is freaking me out hahahaha

This. He looks like a wannabe 90s Jeff Goldblum.

Also he lost weight without working out. Hence it's just a flabby thin skin now.

Why does Jonah Hill want to look like Paul Rudd fucked a turkey?

>tie too long
>tie knot too narrow for tie width in my opinion
>half break trousers

I bet he got gastric bypass.

Why the fuck does he look so old now? I'm still used to "fat kid that sits in the corner of class and repeats the jokes from last night's family guy" Jonah

It's great that he lost so much weight but he's still only 33

Jews age like shit, man.

>Superbad was 10 years ago
damn...

Major weight loss at once is very bad. He might need a mini "face lift" to tighten up the loose skin on his face.

He looked good when he lost weight initially for 21 Jump Street, because he lost it slowly. Losing so much weight at once is also a major shock to the system and that ages you.

roles pal