Whats with all you fashion fags tryna beat up and dirty your sneakers for that filthy dirty look...

Whats with all you fashion fags tryna beat up and dirty your sneakers for that filthy dirty look? Explain this fuckery to me Veeky Forums

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

it looks good

It doesn't look good at all, you look homeless. It also looks like you can't afford new footwear as well.

it looks good

it looks good

Look at all the hurt poor fags in this thread lol go look homeless somewhere eles

it looks good

it looks good

It looks the opposite of decadent.
And that's hard to achieve when wearing Chuck's.
It looks like you have a last bit of self-respect and modesty.
It looks like you're not a kid but a grown-up and those kids' shoes aren't your good shoes, they're your beaters.

it looks good

It looks good.

Also, how I can achieve that? I have a brand new pair of pic related.
> inb4 use them

I want a fast process

its hip and edgy but not really to have dirty looking beat up sneakers, so

Because new converse is terrible fucking mallcore.

Why did you buy these ugly ass shoes

They are more comfy than the Chuck's

These are hideous. I’m with on this

it looks good

it looks good

I wore my 2004 iRobot leather converse I bought in January 05 today.

They look worn in, but not knackered.

It looks good

Still no straight answer on why you faggot idiot want to look homeless tho

It looks good

the best fashion is when you cant tell if theyre fashionable or homeless

I can't speak for anyone else but I intentionally dress down when I'm in a position to meet women. I'm pretty well off financially at this point in my life but I grew up extremely poor and generally get along better with women who grew up in similar working class surroundings. One problem this represents though is that I'm always extremely paranoid that a women may primarily be attracted to me for my money.

I wear dirty sneakers for the same reason I mostly drive a used Honda despite having 3 other much nicer cars and keep a modest 1 bedroom apartment despite owning a very nice home. I don't give any hints to women I'm dating about my financial situation until 9-12 months of being in a relationship.

Also, worn in sneakers are comfy af.

Only poorfags are worried about people thinking they're poor. I don't purposely distress my clothes, but if they wear and it looks good, I keep wearing them; if it doesn't, then I stop.

Quality gear is often designed with the expectation of being worn, which is why many items look better over time. If you're talking about sneakers though, they don't look like money new or used, except really select pairs. You'd have to be really poor to protect your

if you're trying to beat these up, don't just dirty them, fucking destroy them. literally cremate them and get rid of the ashes, which will probably still be fucking ugly.

it looks good

Wtf are you guys even commenting? Just fucken tell me why you like shitty dirty shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeee Reeeeeeee

Literally no fucken answer on why you autist want your shoes to look stupid on purpose lol pathetic

Are you retarded?

- some poorfag with beat up shoes "i-its for fashion g-g-guyz"

okay, it looks good be cause they imply you go out and do things.

also, it looks good

Op here yeah alright i guess ill take that as half an answer lol

what do you not understand about "it looks good"

it looks good

It look gook

skate

fucken autism you dirty beaner fuck i fucken hate you and your stupid ass faggot "skating" shoes

Wtf looks good about dirty ass homeless shoes you fucken faggots ill fucken kill you in person if i ever see you fucken autist wearing dirty shoes on purpose, what you poor fags cant afford more shoes huh lol pathetic low lifes get a job faggots

looks good

it
looks
good
o
o
d

it looks good

most fashion designers take it up the ass filthy and dirty is just the tip.

>LARPing this hard

Wtf looks good about being poor?