Sportswear Thread

Clothing meant to be worn for physical exercise, please no athleisure. Let's focus on clothing meant for getting physical.

>running in a blocktech parka

Have fun turning into a sweatscicle and dying.

Which adidas meme pants are better, stripes all the way down or halfway?

What would recommend to wear while running in those kinds of weather conditions
All the way

its literally up to preference. I prefer ones more like your pic, halfway. depends on your shoes too. personally i think the cutoff would fit white shoes better for instance

A softshell would be preferable. If it's absolutely pissing down on you or if there's sleet/wet snow then it's not really ideal weather for running outdoors.

Softshells do a great job of regulating body temperature while wicking moisture but they are only decent at keeping moisture out because they use DWR and water resistant textiles for the outer layer. Hardshells (which the blocktech parka counts as) are often called "breathable" and "waterproof". They are much better at preventing moisture from coming in but are not as good at transferring moisture away from your body. It doesn't matter if you have the latest Gore-Tex Pro jacket, you will still have the problem of getting clammy inside of it (at best) if you're running in cold conditions.

That said, a pricier hardshell will give you more performance than a blocktech parka (the shortbus of hardshells).

Is block tech really that bad, I like it for the price.

Should I cop?

halfway unless u wanna look like a slav

It's better than nothing and the price is the best you'll find. Other hardshells blow it out of the water though.

If I had to be outside all day in the rain, I'd expect the blocktech to wet through eventually. Something like an Arc'teryx hardshell will hold up for weeks.

EVEN FROM THE THUMBNAIL, ONE CAN SEE GLUE OOZING FROM THE SEAMS, SO NO, DO NOT BUY THOSE SHOES.

Don't think that's glue, looks like it's reflecting light.

Gyakusou confirmed qt 3.14 cardio bunny tier. This is what health goths wear when they grow up and stop being edgy.

Love the aesthetic of Nike Gyakusou, but don't want to deal with that ridiculous price tag.

Physical exercise is not effay

Sure kid

halfway for sure. JESUS CHRIST the ones all the way down look fucking horrible. I have no idea why so many normalfags wear them.

t. Unhealthy and unfit abomination

This

>Will never get a qt-fah 3.14 cardio bunny