Can you be Veeky Forums without looking gay?

can you be Veeky Forums without looking gay?

Absolutely. It's called lifting weights and dressing nice without being flamboyant or a flaming faggot ~sadboy~.

you have to be an operator/murderer/drug dealer/black

that's really it, you have to be violent and evil to get the girl pucci to notice your fit

>black

I didn't make this world

I just report it

if you've seen the level of cuckoldry I have in my life you would...idk what you'd do.

>self hating white faggot

great, needed another one of those.

>idk what you'd do
I've been to russia, I've been to canada. I've seen two sides of the fence, I'm not a sheltered twink that thinks cuck central canada or nyc is what its like everywhere else.

>i'm self hating because white girls are fucking black guys

@12851305

got too unsubtle, try a bit better next time.

shut up you stupid faggot it's not my fault it's not like condone it you piece of shit

what are you saying it doesn't happen?

it does happen, but the impression you would get from Veeky Forums is that all white men are literally getting 0 gfs, every single one.
go outside, and in reality, its still mostly white/white, with a few black/white and vice versa now and then.

>go outside

you go outside, the only reason I'm speaking on this topic is from personal experience

where do you live where every white dude is getting cucked by black dudes? I find that people that post this kind of shit are also usually weeaboo/loli/hentai posters, so I'm half disregarding everything you say to begin with.

unless YOU were cucked by a black dude, that just doesn't happen that much.

college in PA, also had black friends who were getting white girls easy, hot stacies

i felt so cucked all the time

grow a spine faggot, try some hobby (like lifting) over shopping for a new supreme tee

Trust me it most likely wasn't because they were black it was probably because you're clearly insecure in yourself and feel inadequate. Women pick up on that shit quick and the minute they do guess who just lost their chance at smashing? You did.

School shooter fit eh?

if you look like a faggot you're not fashionable at all

then stop hanging out with trash women

Why the fuck would you care about the kind of women who fucks black guys

/thread

if this guy hadn't killed people Veeky Forums would make fun of him similar to that one pic of the dude opening a door with the purple shirt and magician's vest.

>black
most blacks look retarded, the women they attract are genuinely either mentally ill, or degenerate in some shape or form

>drug dealer
Have to better than a petty one but that's still not that respectful

I'm just gonna say, because liberalism is normalizing the race mixing like it did in the 70's, it's usually a red flag to avoid those chicks anyways. Know this obviously mentally ill girl who gave up on whites because she only dated alt-punk soft boys, then moved on to R&B type nigs and now just complains about them (obviously not as much as those pesky abusive whitebois though) when in reality she's just okay enough to give a pity fuck to and it's only going to get worse. Some of these chicks are so delusional.

no shit

college is where sheltered girls go to release their inner sluts, so you're fucking up if you're not getting any. Yeah they're probably experimenting, but you're making it too much about race guy.

this

literally only 1% of girls in college arent massive sluts and theyre taken

this

I have never wanted for sex in college and I am absolutely adamant that I will never conisder marrying a woman who went to college.

It basically selects for people with shitty, hyper progressive families.