>techwear
>functional

>rick owens
>techwear
are you retarded?

>rick
>techwear
ya dumb fuck
and it's basically adidas covering their asses as the model is called 'runner' to not get sued
rick mentioned in some interview that he designed the original adidas collab because he started doing cardio and he wasn't happy with the offerings of the market at the time

You don't know what techwear, right?

At least know what something is before trying to criticize it.

so if I throw on one of these badboys (waterproof so highly technical and the toomy cut allows for full range of movement so very functional)
along with pair of louboutin sneakers, they became techcwear?

Yes. Because it ain't black it ain't techwear

Just stop, moron. Apparently you can't even comprehend the posts to which you reply.

Please enlighten me then.

Techwear isn't what it used to be thanks to kids on Instagram and Veeky Forums, it's now truly about aesthetic. Forget how practical your clothing is, it's function, it's all about getting the Ninja look now.

Am I technical enough now?

Was poopy pants a thing before it hit the mainstream?

>man my neck really hurts but at least I'll look like I have a cool anime cowl if I smash my mouth into the collar that was totally intended for this purpose

Besides your jacket I don't know what you're wearing. So I can't say. People need to list what they're wearing so we can accurately judge.

looooooooool

What's worse? People who spend all their money one 1 expensive tech shell and don't have the wardrobe to pull it off, or teenagers who try to pull off "budget techwear"?
The guy who posted that isn't the guy in the pic. Also
>Besides your jacket I don't know what you're wearing. So I can't say. People need to list what they're wearing so we can accurately judge.
He's wearing Vans and a Supreme cap, the fact that you needed more information to determine if this was "technical enough" is hilarious. The answer is obviously no.
>b-but he's wearing black!

no and clean up your fucking room for fuck's sake

>putting lenses in cargo pockets

absolutely atrocious

Is this alright for a layering piece?

Truly awful

What did he mean by this?

entry level techwear for me to try?

>Hides weak chin in ugly jacket
*HUFF* I AM A FUTURE NINJER

any windbreaker from an outdoor/sports brand you think looks cool. The North Face and Patagonia are good.

no its gross

I need something warm. Do you have any recommendations?

arcteryx atom ar/lt (synthetic)
arcteryx cerium ar jacket (if you like down)
arcteryx veiance mionn (if you have the money)
acronym j58 (if you have the money and can find it)
uniqlo if you dont have any money

what cosplay is this?

Will look into these, thanks.

I feel like left to right is like the spectrum of autism

peanut arbuckle

spent so much to look so retarded

techwear isn't functional at all

Its just a bunch of manchildren who are still stuck in the childhood universes of Ghost in the Shell or Metal Gear Solid larping like they are some edgy cyberpunk revolutionary. When really they are just fat out of shape consumerist drones blowing thousands of dollars on jackets because of good trademark marketing.

Does this jacket work for techwear? I saw it today and thought it was cool but kinda regretting it now.
This was an impulse but and don't have any other pieces, please tell me if i should refund.

>San Fransisco union square
Any sort of costume like a mask with weird tall boots, its assumed that it's a fetish thing.

r8 my tech fit

See You aren't an anime character. Get help.

Soupreeemmmm

what's techwear
ist it like the powerglove?
that was so bad

kek