Criminal aesthetics in you hometown

Post the typical criminals in your country/hometown.
I'll start, I'm living in Northern Germany.

>theyre all shitskins
lmao, poor germany

t. studies intersectionality and black history

Wow, these child molesters sure look cool!

This.

What do you mean, the Red Cross never found any gassed corpses? What the hell is the Madagascar Plan? Sounds like you owe us some more reparations for that antisemitic wrongthink goyim, or we'll crash your country's banks

Right on man

When was the exact moment Germany turned into poo in loo?

T. I suck politician's cock

Nazi punks fuck off, go back to /Pol

1989. west germany was a mistake

Not gonna lie, most petty criminals are dirt broke whites / native Americans who organize the panhandling. All the drugs come from low ranking drug dealers two states over (evidenced by the abundance of Illinois plates in druggy neighborhoods and really bad Chicago themed prison tattoos)
Not Veeky Forums at all. We don't need a border with Mexico, we need internal borders

lmao at that one random whitish looking guy

When this guy moved to Argentina.

*Bzzzd* wrong

Bare in mind they also count Arabs and some mestizos as "white"

op asked about the situation in my area. I live in northern Minnesota, it's almost entirely white

Southern California foo

kek

Nassau County NY.

I know these dudes aren't the most prominent gang in the area (that goes to MS13 or Latin Kings, I think) but I think they probably look the coolest. Fat boy in the red pants is killin' it.

Also, I can second this. I'm (was posting about my home-county not where i'm at now) and in southern montana, the few black people that exist here are generally alright. Watch out for the homeless/meth addicted whites and natives though. Not to say all of either group are like that, but the vast majority of the criminals here are age 17-30 white guys who are involved with meth, or alcoholic natives.

kek

this rats

Most of them had darker skin tone and/or Tattoos.

turro-core

The cringiest post I've seen the whole year

Where the fuck is there bloods n shit in Nassau county? I'm from valley stream.

That one looks cool though. This picture is more accurate I feel.

bikers are worst criminals

哈哈哈 他妈的傻逼

Not really. They might be cringey with their "brotherhood and honour" but they'll kill paedophiles and rapists, they expel anyone who is a known junkie or sex offender and kill paedos in prison. It's just like the hate Neo-Nazi gangs get - they don't actually lynch black people, their whole motivation revolves around "protecting white children" which is pretty kind compared to a paedophile Afghani/Pakistani heroin gang or Somali Loot Crew As gangs go they're nothing like hood rats or barrio scum.
1%er crack and heroin dealers are scum though, but most of those are spics with cartel ties.

>their whole motivation revolves around protecting white children.

Are you fucking kidding me lol? How is your head this far up your ass?

>lets protect white children by distributing meth and heroin in town
Literal fucking retard.

what? they sell meth to people dude

Hempstead probably

So much of LI is trash, heroin and oxy's like crazy out there. LI kids total their cars like it's a rite of passage.

this

this also

haha kompis

>We don't need a border with Mexico, we need internal borders

Is that really the narrative you're going with, cuck?
My dude: there's practically a civil war going on in that country over the drugs pipeline.
If you want to blame white people instead of Mexicans the narrative you could go with is how at the top level the drugs trade is basically all the CIA's doing.

i live in a crip neighborhood

i live in arkansas so a copy of whatever atlanta does maybe with a little old school texas swag

Wtf, all the biker gangs in my area sell dope and guns and rob shit

Hoiiiiii

älska tenstakavaj med bögslunga

Nice dude

The drugs are gonna get across the border one way or another. I grew up in a border town and the internal checkpoint an hour caught more drugs than the one at the border

I live in Roma

they're kinda effay desu.

Criminal scum

I live near Camden, NJ. Most of our crime consists of drug fueled murder and meth dealing. Most of the junkies stay inside the city so my town doesn't see much crime, minus the Walmart which the bus from Camden stops at.

Lol, I've posted several Veeky Forums Jews in this thread and the mod faggots instantly deleted them

This is the Dublin uniform for those likely to rob you or throw stones at your head. Usually topped off with an obviously fake North Face soft shell jacket. Its so common it makes plain black North Face jackets not wearable for most people.

dope fits 2bh

Just to prove this, this guy went on an 8 hr crime spree in Dublin yesterday. North Face jacket & Nike shorts. Profiling should probably be a thing.

lol wut, how come the mods have problem with judea fashion.?

>That pic.
How can you say Hitler has won?