Cigarettes

ive seen posts asking about effay cigs and resulting comments saying why bother being choosy since they all come in tacky cardboard boxes

im surprised no one mentioned cigarette cases. got this one and the lighter for cheap on ebay. they are shabby mass produced items but theyre miles better than your standard bic and 20 pack box imo

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/132192553922
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember informing people of how effay cigarillos are
Position still stands

where can i cop that case?

ebay.com/itm/132192553922

Dude, I wish I never even tried smoking desu, shits awful for you but I love that shit
Help
Or dont, edgy, emotionally damaged, woe is me "i just need a smoke" aesthetic

>tacky cardboard boxes
they're fucking cigarettes, man
if you're gonna carry them in a case you better be big enough of a deal to not light your own cigarettes, else you're the one being tacky

Swiped an old cigarette case from my Grandma's house, slapped a sticker on the scratched surface to give it a little more personality.

Kill yourself!

smoking is retarded and not effay

Agreed

Absolutely.
Most cigarillos come in a flat metal tin anyway, making a case pointless.

This

wtf why

cigarillos are crazed homeless grandpa-core
not saying it's uneffay but your babyfaced pussy high school / college ass is definitely not looking effay while smoking those

yikes

God I lol'd

ahahahaha

That smoking look some actor pulled off won't work for you. Nobody wants to smell that shit anymore.

Just keep it like it was before man. It¨s more Veeky Forums like that.
Also the sticker doesn't match the style of using cigarette cases at all.

Clove cigarettes are the patrician choice

I hope they taste better than cigarettes for you, because if you solely smoke them to be "effay" it's a bit cringy.

nas are pretty effay

This
Enjoy your (((cigarettes))) and slow death, degenerate