ZARANCIAGA TRIPLE Z

Say hello to Zara's answer to Balenciaga

The $89 shoe that uses the same materials and the same styling, but actually looks wearable.

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/us/en/white-and-grey-sneakers-with-thick-soles-p15466202.html?v1=5070003&v2=269244
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source
zara.com/us/en/white-and-grey-sneakers-with-thick-soles-p15466202.html?v1=5070003&v2=269244

>THICC SOLES

Idk

at least post the triple white version

It's calabasas wave runner aka godye west meme runners. I think zaras look same as them, not the balenciaga triple meme

idk senpai too basic

anyone who unironically appreciates the tripple S is a hypebeast with no fasion sense. This tripple z although basic, is objectively an improvement

I think it looks legitimately good in the cream colorway

The SSS will be aped to shit. Wait a few months, this look will be sold everywhere.

These and other le ironic shoes (ie Ozweegos) will end up just like these shits.

Just buy these instead

"Same materials"
Implying these are going to last you more than 10 wears

I like them, but I can't buy them in Germany... shit is sold out

Looks like the reeboks my grandpa wears

Bet

It's a cool alternative but it's so close to the original I'd feel like an ass wearing it.

not OP but I had a pair of the black and red triple S (sold them) and all of the materials felt like nothing special, the pre-distressing is a dumb gimmick too

Yeah exactly, it's a cheap copy of an expensive copy of a cheap generic sneaker.

This. It's the same reason I don't want to wear reps, I'd just feel like an asshole supporting industry cancer.

>implying the high-end fashion industry itself isn't cancer

Awesome, will cop when they restock

wait, they already sold out?

The Triple S is pre-distressed because the ugly sneaker trend is going to be dead by the time the shoes could have achieved the same look through wear.

Autism/dad inspired shoes are awful. Please stop.

this

just dont wear trendy stuff

>still glad that I did not fell for the raf velcro meme back in the days

Feel like I'm living in a fucking cartoon with shoes looking like these spreading throughout the world

ooh nigga this shit hot

you know your mans got a bus pass

Lmao so true