Where can I get boots like these in Australia...

Where can I get boots like these in Australia? kommando has ridiculous shipping costs to Australia so that's out of the question. All the boots I find at military surplus look like this: ebay.com.au/itm/Thorogood-Work-Boots-Leather-Side-Zip-834-6291-W-Non-Slip-Military-Paratrooper/282361512563

Other urls found in this thread:

steinadler.com/en/shop/boots/light-boots/steinkogler-austrian-light-infantry-boot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these are the Australian paratrooper boots tho

>kommando has ridiculous shipping costs to Australia so that's out of the question
just front up poorfag

>Australian

AUSTRIAN NIGGA, AUSTRIAN

So are they Austrian of Australian? Looking to cop these for bf, we live in Europe so them being Austrian makes things a lot more convenient

>buying used shoes
ishyddt.jpg

They are Austrian.

>live on a big island in the middle of nowhere
>complain about expensive shipping
¿

yeah cunt just front up i got them its good

>asks question of where to find a local retailer
>snarky useless response by user
>inb4 snarky meta useless response by another user

I approve of this post.

These are the austrian light army boots ("feldschuhe leicht" in german). I have no idea why you call them paratrooper boots, the hooks on the shaft are actually detrimental for such use. You can find them as surplus on austrian sites and new from places like steinadler or others.

As for OP, tough luck living on the wrong side of the world. You'll probably have some luck finding basic bitch combat boots of some sort, but for austrian boots you'll have to deal with the shipping. (Good piece of advice: there's a good chance they won't fit you. Don't ask me how I know.)

Why don't you think they'll fit? They really narrow?

>tfw can't find these in my size :(

Because buying boots on the internet is always shit. I got two pairs (two sizes, different manufacturers) and neither fit.

Thanks user, I think these are the ones right? Will order

steinadler.com/en/shop/boots/light-boots/steinkogler-austrian-light-infantry-boot

you fucking nig nog of course they're australian

t. emu

Best nation in the world.

sames for Canada

Is this the same boot as muh australian memes?

This looks hideous.

In my experience they fit very wide. The lacing on top of the foot is very flexible because the tongue is enormous and sewn into the sides. I have to tighten the top a lot or my feet slide forward and my toes hit the toe box, and I have pretty high arches. Thicker insoles fixed the problem for the most part, I just have to be a little careful with lacing.

Definitely is. They really look like shit without the leather broken in a little. Probably insanely uncomfortable during break in too.

wow they look fucking terrible new

get these, you skinhead

those are hideous.

Fucking heinous

Don't you have any family in the states? When I order shit I just have my uncle bring it to me to avoid the shipping.

Don't get these
I got one of the last pairs of Grade 1's and they're complete garbage: came with a number of torn stitchings, almost unsalvageably creased leather in critical places, no laces, and worthless worn tread. The boots weren't even matched, just the same size. Piss poor quality.
I spent about as much on the boots as I did getting them restored/serviced.
You're better off getting a new production of something visually similar.

Can I get new ones on eBay? May be a bitch to break in.

>can't pull off coalmine-chic
yeah nah get stomped on