Comments by strangers

Post the item you received most comments on by strangers, co-workers, whatever. Good or bad.
Pic related, pretty much the only thing that made strangers talk to me in public. It's fugazo tho, not gonna lie. Also live in a country where you just don't talk to strangers. I noticed this can be very different in the USA for example.

>Soviet flag

let's hope you won't bump into any Polish or Ukranian immigrants in that jacket

They'll do nothing

wear did you buy it? pls post link since I've been looking for this

I have the real backpack version of that

just so happen to be Supreme, but damn do people love these

so "white" trash?

/r/streetwear please go

Where do you live?

I love jackets with flags on them. w2c that kind of jacket?

>soviet flag
>no rising sun flag
>no italian republic flag

talked to this slightly crazy man about space for 30 minutes because I wore pic related

Bet you're a fat asian

no lad im german-dutch also 188cm 61kg

lots of polish guys here, doubt they even know what this is/was about dude.

ali express, don't remember the store, that was many years ago

germany

go to grailed for a legit version.

>wearing this jacket with slim black chinos and tall black boots
>walking to the mail office
>SoCal "I do photography"-looking guy in trendy clothes speedwalks up to me and starts speaking to me in Russian
>"oh sorry man I don't speak Russian"
>"ah, I just thought 'cause of the jacket. you look like 80s russian skinhead from when i was growing up."
>"oh haha no, I-"
>"it is cool though, very cool, I like it"
>he walks away

something like that happend to me wearing a gosha t-shirt. At least I knew what the translation of the lettering was, would have been awkward otherwise

I walked past a frat house wearing this on a Saturday afternoon and they were all outside drinking. They saw my shirt and were like "yo it's that paper cup!" and threw me a Natty Light.

>things that didnt happen but you made up to make your look seem more based and 80s

fuck you

That literally did happen though, I posted about it the day it did. In what way does that story make me look like the "based" one? I can't speak Russian and ended up looking like a jackoff in front of an actual ruskie

Started at least 3 conversations with random people about contemporary photography

If I remember your original post on this happening you mentioned it was a fake gosha from taobao or something. WTC? Need that jacket. Been in love with it since february 2016

how the fuck

"DUDE LMAO"

>start getting into fashion
>develop a decent sense of what fits and what doesn't
>get acne treatment, haircut
>look better and better
>get attention from other people on the streets etc
>qt smiling at me
>people in class complementing my fits
>hate all this attention
>just wanna be left alone
>can't go back to not giving a shit about fashion
feelsbadman

>im german-dutch
Hence the acute sense of humor.

These

If that's real, that's so cute.

Or these

When I'm shopping for clothes in stores people ask me questions as if I work there. I think it's a good sign you're Veeky Forums if that happens.

I initially wore it ironically but people seemed to constantly ask me where I bought it from

For those in the UK - I'd definitely give 'Bearhug' a look mind you, they do some relatively decent shit

I can't find it on aliexpress
pls post good replica website

do these get dirty easily? I've been tempted but a wool boot seems silly to me.

>subtle shilling

nice try (((user)))

Your store is fucking garbage

Got these early. A little bit before they became the meme sneaker of 2017 and I got comments everywhere I went. Where'd I get them? I thought they weren't out yet? Compliments, handshakes etc.

Was at a nightclub for halloween, saw some dude in a monogram Gucci polo that Chief Keef wore. He was trying to be too cool that he's getting a blonde girls snapchat so I decided to just walk up arm on shoulder and say:

"I fuck with the Gucci Polo g....I see you" as I walked away to the dance floor

then he reacted positively laughing.

No homo he sucked my dicc afterwards and told me he was switch hitter ;)

Is this a copypasta? I have seen this greentext before.

image search in taobao

where from?

Post timestamp pic, there's no way you actually have these.

Not him but it's SLP from last year though .

desu most compliments i ever got were roshes back when they came out. people would randomly tell me "nice shoes" in the street for a couple of months before everybody had them.

ur stupid then, tons of this shit on ali.
also taobao.

If u got long hair then u chillin