Should I shave?

Should I shave?

Yes.

Pronto.

Is this how it grows naturally or have you groomed it like that?

Always better to allow the majority of it to grow partially before letting it get shaggy like that.

if that took you more than a week to grow, then yes. if not, stop trimming it and grow a full beard

You have no beard so I wouldn't call it shaving.
Definitely pluck out those few hairs though, looks like you're 14

what about me guys?

charles?

Ol' oblivion elven lookin nigga

charls, is that you??

*charls

get off Veeky Forums charles go help sam with the show or something

>mfw Charls is an Veeky Forums poster

>EFFAY. LIVING.

oh hell yeah its charls, depends on the look you are going for my dude. clean shaven on you looks better imo, mustache would look very cool

Pic related, looking like you rn

Just how it grows, I'm only eighteen but I have super shitty beard genetics. I always think if I shave I look 12 so I just keep it

What show?

G-guys

Keep it Chad

I'm 5'9 if it makes you feel better

Should I?

kstv2

18 here too, pic related was around 3 months ago

Get a haircut hippie

reccomend something dad

fuck no

As a female, yes

C H A Z Z E R

It's movember, what are you doing

Should I try to grow this shit?

sure

Is it worth it to buy a Braun 7 series or would buying a cheaper machine and going over it with a regular razor be smarter?

Thanks

Lucky bastard.

Phillips oneblade shaves to the skin and has a few comb sizes that come with it, in general its pretty good and you can buy replacement blades

What other boards do you lurk faggot

Chuck you could unironically try out one of those pointy Chinese beards that you see in all the ancient tales illustrations.

need some fresh tap, heard you can hook me up

That was fucking fast.

Cromer?

How to shave without getting ingrown hair. Always after I shave I get pimples

>Always after I shave I get pimples
yeah me too. now i don't shave

No that thing is glorious

John Depp isn't guaranteed to make more than $30 on a movie anymore, no, those days are done. He brings in about, maybe, 350 extra viewers these days. Because he just looks like a dope. He's just got a mustache. It's worse than this one. You know, he's quirky. He's gonna be, I dunno, Chuck 'e' Cheese, or, or Willy Wonka or something like that. Some sort of, ugh... He's cool? No. He's got a mustache. He's got a flop hat. He gets tattoos of, I dunno, witches and warlocks and, I dunno, bathhouses or wherever he hangs out. He was good friends with uh, River Phoenix. And uh, the thing about John Depp and how he gets his kicks, is he likes to watch his good friends die of drug overdoses, and not really do anything about it, just be high.

C H U C K

i mean charlese

Fuck off

nope
thanks dawg

CHUCK

FUCK

AND

SUCK

This looks just like mine. It always comes in patchy on the cheeks and im forced to shave

hi sam

hi charls

also if you're genuinely asking then no, don't shave but keep your jawline visible cuz its Veeky Forums

give us a shriek bud

we’re playin scumbaland tonight whaddaya want me to do

I love you Charls. I have a shrine dedicated to you in my closet and an ammunition stockpile dedicated to you near my school.

people dont actually think this is charls posting this do they??

Protip: if you have to ask, shave.

chuck should i shave

is that my pretty rave girl?

chud collab with Zach Waltman again for the next batch of merch. love that dudes work

is it true that letting your hair facial grow excites your other follicles, resulting in fuller coverage?

Had same problem. I would recommend using an electric trimmer instead of a razor. It won't be as close of a shave so you won't be totally smooth, but when I started doing that I stopped getting ingrowns.

Yes you should you dumb cunt

Beards get thicker as you get older, you dont stop developing at 18, it just slows down.

Thanks for the life advice you gave on stream:)

is Bombstrap merch Veeky Forums?