Have you guys ever found anything good here?

Have you guys ever found anything good here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CITIZEN ROSS

Will this help me get some qt with my gf?

every once in a while I'll pick up a pair of shoes I like
Not much though.

you bet
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

Yeah actually I found a levis denim sherpa jacket for $30 and 511 jeans my exact size for $17. You can occasionally find something good if you go regularly and have the patience.

He's wearing Ross
I'm wearing Ross
and at that moment
I knew it was a LAHCHK

I worked there for about a year and got dibs on decent shit coming in when we unboxed it. Got some decent doc martin shoes for $9, a levi's sherpa lined jacket for $30, few good pairs of levi's skinnies for like $20 each. It was a good time in my life. Also my manager sucked my dick once.

I got a couple of Wranglers for $15 that fit me well

get the fuck out of here "ya'll" you fucking redneck bitch

I actually scored some shrouded midtop Nike Kobe Zooms for $50 bucks. I was very shocked.

eat a dick yankee scum.

i work right across from a big ross and a nordstrom rack and stop in pretty often if i have a little bit of time to kill after a shift
usually you can find some p good stuff if you go that regularly, desu

There is one on the strip of Vegas that is God tier.

Wait no it's a Marshall's!holy shit that is a good Marshall's

new nautica kicks for $30? at ross? what??

No.

The only thing I ever bought there was cheapo hangers

Told her not to eat anything, but she still ate something and there was a turd in her ass

I also see some alright shoes there. Same with burlington.

Sometimes I'll see jeans or something there that look alright, but they're way too big.

You have to go to the ones in rich neighborhoods and you have to go regularly.

ross is OK but you find more brand name stuff at tj maxx. a little more expensive but they almost always have levi's jeans. i will say ross has a better mens shoe selection though

It's where I picked up Levi's 511s for half price

They have god tier jackets sometimes, i still remember finding a black sherpa jacket, ive bought some converse there when i was younger