Waywt

waywt

Other urls found in this thread:

icebreaker.com/en/accessories/realfleece-apex-glove-liners/IBMD29.html?dwvar_IBMD29_color=001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess I go first with a repost.

I would appreciate some more comments on this fit. Personally I felt v good wearing it : ) but since it got not so good critique in the last thread, I would appreciate some more thoughts and opinions!

I rate fits once some are up.

Not a fan of alot of things with this, don't know where to start. But definitely would reconsider your shoes and fleece.

Nothing special, nothing good. The composition comes off as trying hard to look like you don't try.

I like the coat but nothing else.

stand in front of an actual mirror and then take an actual picture. iphones have nice cameras but people taking shit pictures like this with them is infuriating.

let the faggy neck & aids leg hiding begin

if u feel good wearing it then keep wearing it. posting it again won't change how others see it.

Love it, name of the coat?

It's a Henrik Vibskov AW12 coat that we fondly refer to as the flying squirrel, refer to this years old pic for why

Is it the yohji? I like your fits

Thanks!! it's a Vibskov coat

Lazy day, so a cozy fit for me.

Loving it dude, especially the socks, W2C?

Not sure how I feel about that shirt. Fit looked better with the jacket IMO.

Take away the coat and this fit falls apart. It comes down to the pants for me, the material doesn't seem like very good quality. All that being said, the jacket is great.

Wrong image, my bad.

Lol thats a years old pic, just costco socks

id on glasses?

Oliver peoples virgil

oh shit i thought kurt kobain ded

this is actually a coat, really warm desu

OMG lovelies

do you go to the mall everyday? must be real close by to your house

I have like 5 big high end malls close

i thought it was spongebob from the thumbnail

self aware and original user, i enjoyed your fit a while back with the response trails i think it was

I'm really enjoying the contrasting textures and neutral colours in this outfit - my personal take is that you could elevate this look by wearing sneakers that aren't so similar in colour to the jeans and tucking the turtleneck into your jeans if it's not boxy enough
Did you get Creed Bratton as your secret santa or something
I love this

You're nothing like the guy on the left, right boys?

Nothing speical, but nothing I hate.

m e m e jacket in potato quality

Coat is great. Everything else sucks

U look like a retard and people most certainly judge you hard

bottom half is good, upper not so much

ID on coat?

beep boop

hello

lmao
lmao

both of your fits are bad and a waste of money

when you're sad because you're poor

what the fuck is this jesus christ

not op, but lmao. fucking expensive ugly shit doesn't make you effay. jeez grow up

lol if you have money please buy some taste as well

bottom half good top half terrible

I like this a lot actually

Here's a repost because I'm lazy

this thread just gets worse and worse

Thank you

Veeky Forums is a relatively normie board, so people with social lives are out doing things or are too hungover to post. weekends are super slow

post fit my g ;~)

ooo this is mustard shirt/black trousers user from the other week, i liked that fit

Whatever-I-can-pull-together-to-keep-warm-before-laundry-day-core

Posting on phone, will give feedback on PC

Soooooooooooooooooooo, fucking bad

>precisely one fit he didn't respond to
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

No bitch I just missed it... everything in this thread is horrible

Oh friend, I beg you to get rid of those pants and shoes. Top half could be utilized well in a terrorwave fit though.
Also please god use a mirror or timer or something to take your photos
Either the pants are riding too low or the jacket is too short, I can't quite tell. Either way, the look is giving you some impressive birthing hips
Great potential, everything just needs to fit a bit better. Pull the top out of the pants a bit and give it some more slack. I'm also not totally crazy about the texture on that sweatshirt
Hated this at first, on closer look it isn't as bad as I thought. Not as mall-core as it looks at first glance. The pants are great. Take that disgusting metal buckle off those laces though, it baffles me when people don't do that
Perfectly fine. Not a head-turner but I doubt you were going for that anyways
Like an H&M mannequin or something. Completely inoffensive, nothing special at all
Unbutton that coat and this'll be really fucking great. Those pants fit you very well

Ftfy

Its a basic fit mate nothing to brag about lol

That a spongebob shirt? Lmao
The fuck you doing wearing hoe bracelets nigga kek
Why does your pants have letters lol
Whats that 101 dalmatians x Vans collab haha

Shit boots, meme hoodie, pants are good, nice background

Kek, your right tho

why are you all wearing the exact same black slim jeans

its a mossimo shirt w a skeleton skating on it
pants say g star
vans x elley kishimoto

Love the fit, not a fan of the gloves, but if the environment calls for it then it's okay. Even though you apparently weren't aware that it was going to wear.
Not a fan of the shirt's neck. The jacket makes you look wide

Glad you like the fit! I'm not a fan of the mittens either, I just saw that it was snowing and knew I'd regret having bare hands. I'm sure I can find better ones on my own, but any recs for better gloves?

Ice breaker
icebreaker.com/en/accessories/realfleece-apex-glove-liners/IBMD29.html?dwvar_IBMD29_color=001

Oh sick, thanks man
I've got shit blood circulation so these'll come in handy

You've posted three fits now. Surely it's time to give it a rest?

hey

These are pretty good

Looking pretty good yourself there
Great jacket

i like the coat, been meant to buy one just like it in in tweed when i was in London, exchange rates dashed those dreams though...

kinda clash IMO, maybe it's just the quality of the reflection image, or just how that bomb AF i8 behind you makes everything around it look pleb tier.

basic, functional, looks fine.

hows that Hank Hill Core street ware set treating ya? i actually like the jacket, and the rest of the outfit sorta does just work for you in a way.

Hey

>street ware

Those boots are HUGE dude
Cute sweater though

I hate weekends on Veeky Forums

i hate Veeky Forums

I guess, I usually wear a TeamSesh white t. And I also usually wear a pair of 2015 Adidas Buesnitz.

helo

dig

...for you

Looks cool but the sneakers really ruin the outfit. Replace them with black sneakers or boots, or white.

Nice. ID on pants?

>it's another "lazy fuck thinks quoting a wall of posts and just saying 'these are sick' counts as adequate feedback" post

Details?

am i the only loser on this board who remembers straw?

good job, repost a pile of shit. because I'm sure not enough people told you it was a pile of shit the first time you posted it. reposting fits will not make them better, or any less of a pile of shit than they were.
it did
wha---your shoes look 3 sizes too big

>sweater
you dress like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Pretty comfy desu.

u look like you are about to go deep sea fishing on en episode of the Deadliest Catch

w2c jacket

>bitch hips
>large boots
>oversized mall-bought sweater
cuckcore supreme

this is literally you

I was never that big anyway, nameposting was pointless outside of messing around with friends. Plus I looked pretty bad outside of a couple cool outfits

Wow, so beautiful. I have to apologize if any guys try and hit on you on here, some guys need to learn and show respect to women. We guys just need educating at times about appropriate behavior towards women. We need to listen and learn.

Are you single by the way?

thats my gf

*grabs u by the throat*

back the fuck off??

:)

Old photo but I'm in the same fit anyway. I want to replace those sneakers but I can't afford Guidi. What's similar?

liking this fit
id on jacket and pants?

jacket is gap and cargos are american eagle