2 weeks into nopoo

>2 weeks into nopoo

Holy fuck my hair is starting to feel amazing. Can't believe this shit actually worked lel. Thanks Veeky Forums.

ywc
remember to tell your parents how shit they are for teaching you an objectively wrong lifestyle

Nopoo is awesome. It has seriously saved my sensitive, easily irritated scalp. And my hair feels healthy and soft too!

Just imagine the wonders of nogroomingatall. Bliss, I tell you.

I talked with my hairdresser about the trend when cutting my hair, she said she always notices the no poo:ers by the odour coming from the hair

just a heads up

you smell but you don't realize it yourself

I don't understand how hair can have a smell at all if not from shampoo

What is body odor?

I'm a NoPooer and I was wondering, when I brush my hair, it always ends up with sticky stuff between the teeth.
What am I doing wrong?

what is your regiment?
i dont think im doing no poo correctly

i started nopoo back in january, and i still do it to this day.
I have never looked back

I nopoo'd for a while (about 2 weeks) and all it really did was make my hair look oily and matted as if I never washed it. I think for some people it's better to nopoo at their own discretion, like for every other shower.

nopoo people never notice their own stench

ask ur bf to cum below the neck

are you actually fucking retarded

I've been on nopoo for 2 years now. Except for some time here and just because some shampoo smells good. During the summer the river water makes my hair smells... different but not bad. During the witer i just wash my hair with water everytime i take a shower, taking extra time for them.
I don't go a week withour a girl telling me my hair are pretty as fuck.

these no pooers dont realize how fucking awful their scalp smells. they get used to the scent, but trust me everyone else smells it. its not worth it, just shampoo and condition your hair every 3 days and you still get healthy hair that will last a long long time and you get it without that awful stench

i'm a hair stylist and havn't shampooed my hair for 4 years

nopoo naysayers drink bleach

wot.

>>river water
>>girls
Thems be alligators Zeke you don't wanna marry no gator

so what do you use on your hair instead of shampoo?

learn to just condition

just use conditioner from the store or whatever?

? lmao

Kek