Why can't adidas or Nike make a successor to this?

Why can't adidas or Nike make a successor to this?

fucking ugly ass space shoe

post your idea of a good looking shoe

Damn the ultraboost meme really died off quick

If anything nmds meme died off. UB still has mids and 2 other silhouettes next year

played out r/streetwear core.

You are looking at the wrong company

nice dad shoes. Got any Nike Air Monarchs to complete the wardrobe?

irrelevant brand.

They just copied UB. Why would you think thats cool?

>more comfy
>better colorways
>better price

>more comfy

I tried those on and those other UB copies and they were both not as comfy as UB

>better colorways

Easteregg colors are not better

>better price

Being poor is not a positive quality

NB really fucked up with such an obvious rip off

>more comfy
sales numbers tell otherwise

New Balance has better durability than anything Adidas has to offer. Enjoy your 180$ 3 month wear hypebeast item. 574 S are the comfiest shoes Ive ever worn.
>relying on sales
Glad to know you are a consumerist sheep that only follows trends. Only autistic hypebeasts wear UB.

>Glad to know you are a consumerist sheep that only follows trends. Only autistic hypebeasts wear UB.

There is a reason why Nike and adidas are on the top : good shoes. No one give a fuck about NB and dated sneakers

nike and adidas >>>> cuck balance

You're an idiot.

bump

they make thousands

what about those futurecraft 4d bois? i like the look better than having crushed packing penuts on my feet

Ultraboosts are the GOAT comfy shoe. Not hyped so you don't feel like a fuccboi walking around in them.

Wow is almost like everyone has their own personal preference when it comes to shoes and we don't all dress exactly the same.
Fucking retards

To be fair neither could Adidas

I think the 3.0s are better looking compared to these.

Hell no, 3.0 triple whites have that shitty stretchmark pattern and the awful looking transparent cum cages.

4.0 triple white looks like a throwback to the 1.0 at least with the solid cages, toebox pattern, and black outsole.

closer to 1.0's coming out soon

and this

>There is a reason why Nike and adidas are on the top : good shoes.
That's not how it works, user.

Nike and adidas are leading in technology with boost and zoom. the higher demand has kept them competing with each other

but that's exactly how it does in reality
they have the biggest market shares and they have the most money to pour in innovations and technology when it comes to shoes
designers don't collab with adidas & nike just for shits and giggles, the brands have ridiculous amounts of knowledge, technology and the infrastructure of massive company to offer

Step aside, boys

fuk off halo

worse silhouette, sole isnt shaped as well as UB, cage and heel cup look worse.

Remember: sneakers sucks!

not op but I also hate ultra boosts

those things look like shit

Sometimes I love them some times I hate them. It really seems to depend on the lighting.

what the fuck you talking about. here in USA they are now normie as fuck

ub 1.0's the only acceptable and not completely played ub

Lmfaoooooooo

Fuck outta here, those look like you're wearing dirty hand-me-downs from the 80s

both are sick

3.0 is where they fucked up

get som air prestos

What do y'all think of the 4.0s?

To me they look like "grandma had an attempt at knitting the UB 3.0 for Christmas" but till pretty nice and comfy. Might cop if they turn out good.

this

they ugly

They look okay. I think the triple whites look like 1.0s vaguely so I'll probably only get those.

yeah without the cage sure

If a cage makes the shoe, then I don't want it.