/SUPREME/

Thursday is cop day. What did you pick up?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/search/champion?q=champion&SearchSuggestUsed=true
urbanoutfitters.com/brands/champion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

I hope another peabrained millenial shoots you for your overpriced clothes

Are you on your period?

>millenial

Gay

anyone know where to cop hoodies like second to right or colour block stuff like the champion bomber? i would wear supreme but id look like a dickhead and probably get robbed by aboriginals too

i contemplating the cap in op, should i?

the boxing robe to resale. nothing i really wanted to keep this week. im gonna save money from here on out for the shoes coming out this month and the bogo

It's the best one out of everything put up today

>Supreme
>overpriced

Maybe if you're some retard buying from resellers. Otherwise you're buyinggreat made in the US / made in Canada items for mall-tier prices.

i think some of their pieces are overpriced at retail, but not that bad.
it's the whole 'sheep' crowd that likes to exaggerate a bit, and of course the lv collab with undignified people standing in line for hours to drop thousands upon thousands of dollars of hypebeast shit.

Supreme prices are no different to every other shop. Nobody should buy reseller prices.

explain these champion things to me. is supreme openly mocking it's customers with way too expensive branded hoodies from a cheapass shit tier brand they likely used as blanks in the past?
why the hell are these things sold out?

I copped the black wool s logo.
i was deciding between the mustard yellow and black

because supreme fans and streetwear fags in general have been thinking they've picked up on something fresh and subversive by wearing Champion for the last few years. supreme is just banking on that.

the s logos are all nice, the black is a safe choice though

>from a cheapass shit tier brand

Champion is a hype brand in 2017 and Supreme's prices are in line with what non-supreme Champion sells for.

asos.com/search/champion?q=champion&SearchSuggestUsed=true

urbanoutfitters.com/brands/champion

Too safe. The camo looks best and is more versatile.

Dat sexy camo tho

I miss when supreme aimed at skateboard public

>not using a bot to buy supreme and resell to teens
broke bois stay mad

i'm really amazed there's a market for that

It's still a skate brand. They still sponsor many skaters and the aesthetic of all their clothes is classic skate wear aka whatever Stussy did first.

LMAO you think supreme is expensive? i cant imagine what you would say to people who buy actual high fashion.

copped the lime green wool hat, the restock on the akira tray and the peach polartec pullover.

first time participating in a drop, didnt use a bot, got everything i wanted.

is it normally not this easy?

this is extremely false

Bought nothing. Card declined.

it's not if you're a hypebeast for boxing robes, bogo hoodies or want a skateboard decks

Classmate got Boxers, Sweatpants and a sweatshirt in restock after
overall more than 500 ýörêüs
He said hell resell most of it and thats also the only sane thing you can do after spending so much money on 7 letters

Supreme does the best camo

obligatory shitpost

honestly this, i dislike most camo and most supreme pieces, but supreme camo is really tempting

i have a bunch of champion long sleeves but its only because it was affordable and they had good colors

seriously i found some at tj maxx for like 3-4 a pop

i like simple s logo

id get the pink one but im outta cash

Got a navy s logo and both sherman decks, pretty happy

Dope pickups

Gildan

fk it, they are still up, so i copped the yellow aswell.
i hope the color is mustardy like in the pic and not really lime.

damn it, i got the camo but i want the lime as well
so much money for fucking hats, how does supreme do it?

I hate that I could only buy one of em

What kind of fits could I wear with the camo hate?

Post examples.

pretty much anything i think
you don't need to be mitchy-matchy with streetwear

not a big supreme fan but from a graphical design point of view they really nailed the section of camo for that logo