What does Veeky Forums really think about theese? (Look-wise)

What does Veeky Forums really think about theese? (Look-wise)

designer shit is for hoes who want to look like everyone else, find your own style

Love em as a standalone piece, never seen a fit pic with them that wouldn't look better with some other techy shoe.

hows the sizing on these?

paid 500€ for it, i must say that i like it really much otherwise i would never have had spent that much money on a sneaker.

Looks like socks with a midsole. I'd rather wear nike kmtr's

You can't be serious

i know, shit is overpriced, even though i ended up coping it.

this!
they pretty but i wouldnt wear AND wouldnt pull them off anyway

did you go true to size or size up or down

spotted the fag of low socio-economic class

Every asian will love them.
I can all ready see it, people at uni will pop up wearing these shoes and supreme, gucci e.t.c.

true to size my man, fits just right

Stop wearing them like this.
They can look nice with a wider, cropped trouser, but when you wear them with tapered pants it looks even more like a sock and not in a good way

This. I actually find they look good with wide loose trousers. the slim shape contrasts nicely with loose pants.

>wearing a denim jacket with these

kek. these look good on some goretex jackets or some athletisure/tech fits

I love them and have a pair, first saw them in person at a kpop concert in LA this past summer. They're hard to integrate into fits though, like this user saidThis is also true, cropped or even pants that go over them looks the best.
>I can all ready see it
They've been out for over a year you fucking retard

Damn you got me, guess the Asian crowd did not buy into them or they already ditched them.

>tfw I have a fetish for sneakers and white sport socks

and yes im a gay twink fag

is there a guide anywhere to tell if a pair is real cause im trying to cop a pair off ebay

picture is hard to see but pretty sure thats cotton or wool not denim

socks with soles.
the digits have spoken

they're still pretty common to see.

i feel like coping fake ones just cus Denma basically said so

my fashion icon blackbear wears them all the time.

the all black ones are sleek af

Dorky space ninja bullshit

They seem comfy other than that they look like Nikes which is not a bad thing i guess

they look retarded. and they look even more retarded now because they are a meme, and everyone copies eachother wearing variations of them, yet they all look the same.

there. now you know.

idont like any of these white bottom shoes

wether its adidas boost. roshe. yeezy balenciage or y3 they all look dog shit to me and seem to really go hand in hand with having shit taste

800 dollar meme socks

i like those zx flux slip-ons from a few seasons ago, probably my favorite take on this kind of aesthetic