Can a regular person pull this off? 5'11 and not as good looking as this (obviously)

Can a regular person pull this off? 5'11 and not as good looking as this (obviously)
Minus those boots too, not a fan, what can I replace them with?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.asos.com/asos/asos-t-shirt-with-crew-neck-and-roll-sleeve-in-white/prd/7722656?CTAref=Complete the Look Carousel_1&featureref1=complete the look
video.asos-media.com/products/ASOS/_media_/c79/c79eb6dc-a117-446d-b794-76396806541c.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is there to pull off? the all black scheme? That's just a zip up and tshirt and jeans. The only thing remotely nice/standoutish is the boots and you don't like them. If you're on the shorter side of 5'11 then yes. If you're on the taller side (ie more slim looking) then still yes. 5'11 is tall don't let frakishly tall people tell you it's short.

Maybe if the hoodie was of regular length but even than it might be kind of hard to pull off...
For shoes maybe Chucks, Vans or Docs?

Still, kinda risqué.....

i'm a hick i didn't see it was an oversized zip up hoodie. risque around a lot of crowds yes, but very pull-off-able in some

What if I bought a regular cut bomber instead?

The mannequin himself cannot pull it off

oh absolutely then it's a standard fit. if you're not a boot guy then replacing with dark sneakers like new balance or tennis shoes would be perfect. If you just don't like those boots then sometjhing like doc's are great. A bomber would make it less crazy too

Oh gosh no, you'll look like a neo-nazi, much too risqué...
And all black, what if people mistook you for some kind of cultist?

have the manlet memes gone too far? get on some ssris you neurotic fuckers

W2C jacket, shoes and jeans pls ? ID ?

OP i'm with , no idea what you're talking about. that's by far the easiest to pull off fit i have ever seen on a runway. to anyone who can't recognize the pieces, it's normie territory. make the jacket a little shorter, shoes less shiny, and laces black. then it's full-on invisible, the only thing that stands out is you're in all black

so it's basically just the classic question: are you prepared to wear all black in a little hick town? of course some people will think you're goth or antifa, comes with the territory. just a matter of what you're comfortable with. sounds like you're painfully uncomfortable with it to make this thread over such a basic look. and i do understand because i come from a little hick american town too

that guy is slightly under 5'11
there is a pic of him on instagram standing in front of a scale and he barely hits 180cm probably in shoes

DELET THIS Barrett is an 8 foot tall God

its so weird that agencies lie about it though. genuine 6'2 without shoes is definitely tall irl, taller than 90% of the white male population.
he looks average, slightly taller maybe but look at his legs. defenitely not 6'2

>model is 6'3 wearing size M
>be 6'3
>buy size M
>it's too short
m-manlets

Yeah I agree 2bh. It gets really noticeable when they stand next to people that are ACTUALLY that tall, like Lachowski. All the supposed 6'2 models look like Manlets next to him, and he lists himself at like 6'3ish. I'm 6'3 myself, and every time I tell people irl my height they look at me funny and assume I'm 6'5 and just lowballing my own height. Heightfrauding is a nasty epidemic that needs to be stopped.

>risqué
what is this..

models have very narrow shoulders too. when i was slightly overweight (80kg) i had to wear L at 5'10

Here is a picture of him standing next to lucky blue smith, who is 189cm

yeah that seems like 6'2 something vs 5'10. the blond guy lowers his head while he stands straight

Justin Cassin
Barrett’s are pretty wide though
Thought Lucky was more like 193? He towers over everyone else

Yeah I’m new to this and live in a warm part of Australia so I’ve never worn anything like this. Just preparing for a trip to East Asia in January

What material jacket would look best with a fit similar to this but a shorter style jacket?

yea he is 5'9 barefoot, it's been hashed out here.

Seems unlikely. He's usually taller than all the women he stands next to and there'd be no reason to use him when there are plenty of 6' men out there

Yea, on some pics it will say, model is 6'3, wearing medium. Others, it just says, model wearing medium.

Like this guy it says he is 6'1 wearing medium. Do you buy that? Idk.
us.asos.com/asos/asos-t-shirt-with-crew-neck-and-roll-sleeve-in-white/prd/7722656?CTAref=Complete the Look Carousel_1&featureref1=complete the look

>usually taller than all the women
yea keyword "women", most men who are average height look tall next to a bunch of women.

Like this guy here, listed at 6'0 wearing medium. I just don't believe this at all. Maybe if we are using inflated Athlete heights, like when any athlete who is under 6'0 but above 5'9 is listed at 6'0, in shoes, with the hair sticking up, then ok. He might barely be in the 6'0 vicinity. I do think he is a medium though because he has built upper body, and wider thick chest. But he is most definitely a manlet imo. In actual reality. Not fake inflated reality.

Like look at the size of his legs, he looks like a midget, on oversized midget, granted he does have a very chiseled handsome face. nohomo.
literally you can watch this video of him and you be the judge
video.asos-media.com/products/ASOS/_media_/c79/c79eb6dc-a117-446d-b794-76396806541c.mp4

Most men don't primarily hang out with supermodels

>Jordan Barrett
>good looking

pick one