Can a regular person pull this off? 5'11 and not as good looking as this...

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Can a regular person pull this off? 5'11 and not as good looking as this (obviously)
Minus those boots too, not a fan, what can I replace them with?

All urls found in this thread:
http://us.asos.com/asos/asos-t-shirt-with-crew-neck-and-roll-sleeve-in-white/prd/7722656?CTAref=Complete%20the%20Look%20Carousel_1&featureref1=complete%20the%20look
http://video.asos-media.com/products/ASOS/_media_/c79/c79eb6dc-a117-446d-b794-76396806541c.mp4
SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@BunnyJinx
what is there to pull off? the all black scheme? That's just a zip up and tshirt and jeans. The only thing remotely nice/standoutish is the boots and you don't like them. If you're on the shorter side of 5'11 then yes. If you're on the taller side (ie more slim looking) then still yes. 5'11 is tall don't let frakishly tall people tell you it's short.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@BunnyJinx
Maybe if the hoodie was of regular length but even than it might be kind of hard to pull off...
For shoes maybe Chucks, Vans or Docs?

Still, kinda risqué.....

massdebater
massdebater

@SomethingNew
i'm a hick i didn't see it was an oversized zip up hoodie. risque around a lot of crowds yes, but very pull-off-able in some

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@massdebater
What if I bought a regular cut bomber instead?

Techpill
Techpill

@BunnyJinx
The mannequin himself cannot pull it off

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Poker_Star
oh absolutely then it's a standard fit. if you're not a boot guy then replacing with dark sneakers like new balance or tennis shoes would be perfect. If you just don't like those boots then sometjhing like doc's are great. A bomber would make it less crazy too

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Poker_Star
Oh gosh no, you'll look like a neo-nazi, much too risqué...
And all black, what if people mistook you for some kind of cultist?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@BunnyJinx
have the manlet memes gone too far? get on some ssris you neurotic fuckers

TreeEater
TreeEater

@BunnyJinx
W2C jacket, shoes and jeans pls ? ID ?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@BunnyJinx
OP i'm with @SomethingNew
, no idea what you're talking about. that's by far the easiest to pull off fit i have ever seen on a runway. to anyone who can't recognize the pieces, it's normie territory. make the jacket a little shorter, shoes less shiny, and laces black. then it's full-on invisible, the only thing that stands out is you're in all black

so it's basically just the classic question: are you prepared to wear all black in a little hick town? of course some people will think you're goth or antifa, comes with the territory. just a matter of what you're comfortable with. sounds like you're painfully uncomfortable with it to make this thread over such a basic look. and i do understand because i come from a little hick american town too

RumChicken
RumChicken

@BunnyJinx
that guy is slightly under 5'11
there is a pic of him on instagram standing in front of a scale and he barely hits 180cm probably in shoes

Soft_member
Soft_member

@RumChicken
DELET THIS Barrett is an 8 foot tall God

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Soft_member
its so weird that agencies lie about it though. genuine 6'2 without shoes is definitely tall irl, taller than 90% of the white male population.
he looks average, slightly taller maybe but look at his legs. defenitely not 6'2

Playboyize
Playboyize

@lostmypassword
model is 6'3 wearing size M
be 6'3
buy size M
it's too short
m-manlets

RumChicken
RumChicken

@lostmypassword
Yeah I agree 2bh. It gets really noticeable when they stand next to people that are ACTUALLY that tall, like Lachowski. All the supposed 6'2 models look like Manlets next to him, and he lists himself at like 6'3ish. I'm 6'3 myself, and every time I tell people irl my height they look at me funny and assume I'm 6'5 and just lowballing my own height. Heightfrauding is a nasty epidemic that needs to be stopped.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@w8t4u
@massdebater
@PackManBrainlure
risqué
what is this..

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Playboyize
models have very narrow shoulders too. when i was slightly overweight (80kg) i had to wear L at 5'10

MPmaster
MPmaster

@RumChicken
@lostmypassword
@Playboyize
@RumChicken
Here is a picture of him standing next to lucky blue smith, who is 189cm

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@MPmaster
yeah that seems like 6'2 something vs 5'10. the blond guy lowers his head while he stands straight

likme
likme

@TreeEater
Justin Cassin
@Stupidasole
Barrett’s are pretty wide though
@MPmaster
Thought Lucky was more like 193? He towers over everyone else

Playboyize
Playboyize

@BlogWobbles
Yeah I’m new to this and live in a warm part of Australia so I’ve never worn anything like this. Just preparing for a trip to East Asia in January

farquit
farquit

@BunnyJinx
What material jacket would look best with a fit similar to this but a shorter style jacket?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@RumChicken
yea he is 5'9 barefoot, it's been hashed out here.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@SomethingNew
Seems unlikely. He's usually taller than all the women he stands next to and there'd be no reason to use him when there are plenty of 6' men out there

Inmate
Inmate

@Playboyize
Yea, on some pics it will say, model is 6'3, wearing medium. Others, it just says, model wearing medium.

Like this guy it says he is 6'1 wearing medium. Do you buy that? Idk.
http://us.asos.com/asos/asos-t-shirt-with-crew-neck-and-roll-sleeve-in-white/prd/7722656?CTAref=Complete%20the%20Look%20Carousel_1&featureref1=complete%20the%20look

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Bidwell
usually taller than all the women
yea keyword "women", most men who are average height look tall next to a bunch of women.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Like this guy here, listed at 6'0 wearing medium. I just don't believe this at all. Maybe if we are using inflated Athlete heights, like when any athlete who is under 6'0 but above 5'9 is listed at 6'0, in shoes, with the hair sticking up, then ok. He might barely be in the 6'0 vicinity. I do think he is a medium though because he has built upper body, and wider thick chest. But he is most definitely a manlet imo. In actual reality. Not fake inflated reality.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Firespawn
Like look at the size of his legs, he looks like a midget, on oversized midget, granted he does have a very chiseled handsome face. nohomo.
literally you can watch this video of him and you be the judge
http://video.asos-media.com/products/ASOS/_media_/c79/c79eb6dc-a117-446d-b794-76396806541c.mp4

Booteefool
Booteefool

@hairygrape
Most men don't primarily hang out with supermodels

Spamalot
Spamalot

@BunnyJinx
Jordan Barrett
good looking

pick one

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page