I NEED A Veeky Forums BACKPACK

Pic related is my top pick so far, but it's kinda ugly and a bit more expensive and bigger than I'd like.

Any somewhat cheap Veeky Forums backpacks that can hold a small laptop and some books?

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-ljk-202-daypack/30719
magma-bags.de/index.html
timbuk2.com/the-authority-pack/1815-3-1165.html?category=shop-all
timbuk2.com/the-division-pack/1849-3-1909.html
hautelookcdn.com/products/TVK-BG-014-JTB/large/6791209.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=434:650&output-quality=90&output-format=jpeg
allsaints.com/men/gifts-for-him/style,any/colour,any/size,any/our_guides,bags___accessories/#page-1
patagonia.com.au/collections/backpacks/products/arbor-pack-26l-1?variant=51889378507
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-ljk-202-daypack/30719

Nice repeating digits

hershel of course. I bought one in 2011 when hershel and Huf and stay dirty were big on the twitter scene. I remember buying vans old skools with the bag too. The bag is still alive today and lost some of it's black by fading but it's an amazing size in the goldi locks zone of comfortable, functional, and not cartoonishly small or big

I'm looking online and pic related is the one i have I THINK. It might be a discontinued version or a 'classic' version of the bag BUT think of Jansport as well. Jansport backpacks are timeless as fuck. Same goldilock size and perfect zipper quantity

my friend uses this bag for all his camera gear and day-to-day. It's great, lots of pockets and durable.

I have a herschel too and I can say that its a good bag too, I wish it had more pockets and space though. If I could do it over again, I would have taken the sb bag.

Im recommend it too. Recently i cop one and im impressed about quality, materials, i think this will be my new

holy smokes it's like a survival bag lads, not to be rude but what could you need more than 2-3 open pockets for in a backpack? Isn't it just essential laptop, books, maybe a deoderant and a calculator? Tiny essentials like a seperate watchpiece or a switchblade can easily be stored in a tiny pocket or without a pocket

Meme bag desu.

I really like this one as I carry around headphones & lots of cables/hard drives for work.

>meme bag
>posts the backpack equivalent of a leather jacket

Also link..

magma-bags.de/index.html

Better than normie backpacks or chink backpacks.

This will NOT fit a laptop, my brother bought one and it doesn't fit his laptop so he just opted for a classic jansport bag.

what are these for?

Probably for a sleeping mat or a blanket or something

what the heck ever happened to this brand? i see "bullet" but it was also called "ballistics". i liked their "bsa 1112" but now google searches only result in my post about it from 4 years ago. i think it was japanese. i distinctly remember their website existing but now i can't find it for the life of me. perhaps they went outta business... they had some pretty dope keychains too... oh well . . . u are not forgotten, ballistics . . . . never forgotten

tell maaaaaaay

saged outta habit so bump i guess

go for osprey, they're whole business is packs so they actually know what they're doing

timbuk2.com/the-authority-pack/1815-3-1165.html?category=shop-all

timbuk2.com/the-division-pack/1849-3-1909.html

I like these.

For your skateboard, duh

i thought the straps on the front were for that

They are too, so this backpack lets you carry 2 skateboards

shut the h*k up about that backpack its rlly good

Open your eyes and look at what people on campus are wearing. There are two categories:

1) forever alone autist virgin walk science students
2) everyone else

Those in the first category wear oversized, dark, 'functional' backpacks with optional dangly straps.

People in 2) wear Herschel, Fjallraven, etc and has a normal social and sex life.

Guess which group Veeky Forums represents

>1) male
functional neutral black backpacks
>2) female
herschel and fjallraven are basically an external trampstamp at this point

i might cop the one with the black patch

>PALS in a nike backpack

wew

we techwear now

Herschel is a pretty solid choice

>'fa backpack'
>'top pick'
>'kind of ugly'

You have a very low level of context and reading comprehension, huh? There's a reason I made a thread called "I NEED A Veeky Forums BACKPACK", dumbass

looks like motorcycle proof pack user, why would u need this?

I have a 21L GR1 Goruck, it's pretty lowkey and durable as hell. For me at least it's the perfect size for anything not requiring my rucksack (i.e. most normal day to day stuff) and is very comfortable.

left or right?

left is 22L right is 28L

no, it is not
its normies going to uni tier trash

get this instead
hautelookcdn.com/products/TVK-BG-014-JTB/large/6791209.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=434:650&output-quality=90&output-format=jpeg

> being this insecure about your own sexuality

I wore a north backpack in school so I have a bit of nostalgia for them. They're pretty sturdy packs.

Osprey or arcteryx

>deodorant in backpack
why do people do this?

my campus is just a sea of jansport and TNF. looks like shit

Despite seeing only basic bitch cum dumpsters wearing the kankens with the red and white logo, fjallraven makes some really awesome regular backpacks. I have the Greenland model which is 1 of their biggest size backpacks. It’s masculine and they last you literally fucking forever. Your great grandkids will be able to use your fjallraven with no problems if they decide to go vintage

Inb4 learn how to take a picture you retard/faggot/other hurtful name. My phone automatically turns the pictures i take around for some reason. I can’t help it

mission workshop, my holy grail
lifetime warranty

M8... fucking thank you for sharing this.
I've been dying to find a conventional backpack thats simple but has a more 'down to earth' look (compared to most ITT) and I always had Kanken on the brain, but I didn't want to walk around looking like a fucking poser with the generic one.

Is this style cheaper or more expensive than the traditional Kankens?

What does Veeky Forums think about canvas backpacks?

Cus they smell like shit by midday and need to reapply
I too did not believe it was possible but lo! God makes a way!

Not that user but it's like $50 more if I remember correctly. Also doesn't have much more room, just a bit bigger to hold laptops.

I bought the normal kanken for $50 and am going to remove fjallraven logo off of it because I love the minimal look to it.

>wants cheap backpack
>majority of suggestions are $200+
This should be telling you something

it's a great bag for those of us who double up on skateboards. I use both of mine at the same time so it's like skiing, except on concrete.

I like em

timbuk2 classic, worn high on back

straps on the front is that for that, this is for some camping shit, or something u put here m8

How is allsaints leather? Is it worth it if I want a nice leather backpack? I’d not, is there a nice leather backpack for around $300?

Or should I just get the polyester one for $150.

allsaints.com/men/gifts-for-him/style,any/colour,any/size,any/our_guides,bags___accessories/#page-1

muji. cheap, simple and clean.
great choice until you're tourist or something

Reply pls

I personally like it, but I wouldn't trust it in humid environment. I had a second hand allsaints bag a while back and was good, till I gave it away. I would go with the polyester over the leather, but only cause I'm cheap, but the leather would last longer over anything. Depends, honestly if you might switch up later and for what purposes you'll end up using your bag. I've only had one leather bag for my camera and till this day it's still going strong, but don't take my word for it tho, depends on you and your budget.

I live in Denver so not necessarily humid, but it might get rained or snowed on. Would that ruin it? I’ll probably just buy the polyester one to see its quality before deciding. Thanks for your input

My relative founded that company. I used to get free bags all the time, eventually stopped asking lol

Few years ago I had mine for sale in b/s/t but nobody cared. Gave it away to a very un-fa relative lol

For leather, after it gets soaked in the rain, therapeutic oils should be added to the surface before it has a chance to dry out. The oils will help to condition the fibers located deep within the surface of the leather. Rain, or any type of water, will likely wash away any existing oils so they must be replaced to keep the leather in pristine condition.

Polyester it is then.

Just copped

from a hobo down the street who pushes a shopping cart full of treasures?

He wishes he had ma swag bih

seconding this, I have the arctyrex blade 20 and its great. Well made, looks nice, fits everything I could possibly need for a day and can even work for overnight

Nice, I had it in my cart, but I really don't like the 3-ts. Already have a 3a-1

Im in the market for a new bagpack too, looking at these

liking this colour way too, patagonia.com.au/collections/backpacks/products/arbor-pack-26l-1?variant=51889378507

I’ve got some old eastpak backpack which my father had used back when he was in uni. I’ve been using it for about 7 years so far and it’s holding up perfectly, it’s waxed cotton so very robust.

Don’t know if the newer models are still quite as good, I had some kids ones in elementary and middle school and they were fine though. They’ve got a ton of models in different sizes and for cheap prices so just have a look

overrated
bags are needlessly heavy and have no organization

why r all the backpacks in here way basic and lame as shit
?

here you go friend