/Hair thread/

Just make a general thread bois edition

Shaved my head 3 months ago and want hair like pic related. How long will it take, and should I get it trimmed somehow or just let it grow to get there?

How do I get the blastback haircut from fallout without showing the barber a fucking picture from a video game. What is the haircut called in real life?

its called the faggot.

kek i had that it looked like shit. albeit i was younger and hadn't learned to manipulate angles in photos and i was fatter but i digress.

Hair... hair is tricky. I have lived (in my prime) and i've had the undercut, the middle part, the shaved sides shaggy thick hair, the bowlcut, he buzz, and i've experimented with bangs. I'm currently in a short side-long top phase and this thread has reminded me NOT to cut it. Your hair can stand out MILES more than a simple outfit can. I don't want to bring it up but a big thing in the music industry right now is whacky, zany hair because it just stands out more. I've had a variation of op's pic hair and it was one of my favorites. It garnered so much attention. If you'd ever spend time on girly commercials for example or soap operas always the guy with shaggy stand-out hair is swooned and fangirled over. We are programmed to not like normal. It's ok to detest the normal. The normal right now is the undercut with the short sides and long spent front.

To get the fallout blast-back might need just under a year of PURE growth and then the correct styling cut. To get op's pic related is easily just under 6 months from relatively short hair. Take into account hair growth is different for everyone.

Moral of the story of hair is that guys with long hair are in such high demand. Look at my pic related and then look at a high fashion model with their big quiff. Who stands out more. Always always always be bold in what you do. The ultimate goal of effay is to impress and to stand out, so what could be more impressive than a juicy head of hair. The slick vampire long hair is timeless, curly long hair is adorable, the BOB can even be done (johnny depp), but stay away from biker length/jesus hair.

also think Jon snow. Such a mediocre head of hair. Any guy could grow in less than a year. Yet he is fetishized for it. Something that simple .Aside from abs and hair kipp harrington barely stands out

I’ll post an unflattering pic first, shaved my head yesterday. How bad did I fuck up?

How the fuck do you describe this haircut without showing a pic of 'old dickie to the barber

you look like this nigga
not a bad thing though desu

I forgot who
OH
HOLY SHIT GI JOE

please impregnate me

Going for something like OP, definitely need to find a stylist/salon that can really style and layer.

btw OP took me like a 10 months to get to that length.

I've never had long hair before what do I do

Just keep your long hair in a bun, let you beard grow and keep it tidy.

would i be autistic if i ask for this haircut? i have his sort of style / aesthetic

Bait?

So my hairs long on top and cut on the sides and back, I always switch it up, sometimes a fade, sometimes a taper sometimes one size all around. Anyways I wanna do a design in it this time, would the eye of ra look dope and should I do it on the back of my head or the side?

From completely shaved? Seems like that's a bit slow, right?

What kind of men's shampoo/conditioner is suitable for this kind of hair that I can pick up at the dollar store? The current shampoo/condionor combo I use still make my hair gets knots when I comb and my hair feel limb/dead(pic related),lord forbid the wind comes then its frizzy.

shave it off or go full nicholas cage

wat do

Bun is a burnt out as fuck trend, and will recede your hairline which looks vulnerable. You look like you have the bone structure for short hair though.

Maybe ducktail or other hair styles that take advantage of the widow's peak. It does look thin though.

it's hard to pull off and only suits a few people, worth a shot i suppose

What do you mean by thin?

Recently went through my old photos and found ones of me at 16 with blonde hair.
Right one was taken this summer at 22.
Should I go back to blonde?

no

why not though

because you look good with the current hair colour.. if you go blonde rn you'd look like shit imo

so I should just go back to how I looked on the right one? Getting kind of tired of Undercuts. My hair grew out quite a bit since I took that picture so I have some options.

question about hair loss for anyone willing to help. started fin nearly four months ago. i noticed around months 2-3 heavy shedding and it seems to be slowing down now. i am told that this is a sign it is working which makes me happy, my question is how long does it typically take to see the good effects of the medicine after this?

your hairline itself is really not that bad. and normies dont really pay attention until its SUPER noticeable that youre losing hair. i wouldnt fret just yet, although i cant speak on the thickness of your hair

Vitamin-D deficiency leads to hair-loss.

Why does it hurt touching hair with fingers?
>Mostly when wet.
Also; how to nopoo?

just looked up the symptoms and im concerned now lol. i have several. should i just pick up some over the counter vitamin d pills

Everyone should take vitamin-d pills To Be Honest.
I remember watching some short documentary saying pills are "as good" as real sunlight. Should be D3.
Taking too much can lead to constipation, so spread it.

Honestly, any one experience thinning should check their vitamin-d amount, all other nutrients too.

What is this hairstyle called and how do I achieve it?

gay and you shouldnt get it

Even if I am bisexual?

Been growing it out from an undercut for about 10 months cause I’ve never had long hair and wanted to try it. Wondering if I should keep going and if anyone has styling ideas/inspo. Also can post pics of shorter hair for comparison

looks cool desu

>22
>feel like my hair is thinning
>feel like I'm going bald
>noticed window's peak on right temple

NOT GONNA MAKE IT NOT GONNA MAKE IT NOT GONNA MAKE IT

My hair is starting to get in my eyes so I'm considering a haircut. I have no idea what to do with it though and my hair is so rediculous? Am I doing something wrong

If I don't wash my hair daily it gets greasy as fuck, but I also know that daily washing / conditioning is the reason my hair is so greasy. I can go a day without washing it but it feels uncomfortably greasy by the end of the second day. How can I make my hair feel less disgustingly greasy without killing it with shampoo?

Still looking for cut ideas. I have very thick hair that likes to stick up at the sides and back.

how do i get hair like this

you are a moron

looks gud mang

Let it grow and see how you like to style it once it's a bit longer. You should be able to style it basically any way you want because it's so thick. It would look way better with the sides long enough that you can see the texture imo.

If you have a masc face (which I would guess you have with a hairline like that) just leaving it alone rather than being a self-conscious cuck and pre-emptively shaving is to your advantage.

Reminder that minoxidil works wonders as long as you begin using it at the first sign of thinning.

you can rock it, keep it shaved.

yo what routine should I do to acheive this look? I know how to blow and cut it, just a bit unsure about which products to use.

is it ok to wash with water only one day and shampoo and condition the other?

Got a meme fade after having a buzzcut my whole life. How do I style it? I literally have no clue to make it look like non shit.

I have wax, just no idea how to use it properly

How to /Kai/ hair? I don't want the color but I want the length and texture. It always seems wet, is it because of a product? Am I going to have to grow my sides out? Currently my top hair is a lot longer than sides so I should probably bit get a haircut for months right

how to improve this? always ask for the same haircut and it ends up like pic related

It only looks good on him bc of his face and character on the show my boy. Would not recommend

How long will it take to grow my hair out?

Typical Hilary voter.

Farrah Fawcett spray when it's damp

Bump

easy and looks like shit irl lmao.

Picture hair

>still talking about the election
Kys

How do I get my haircut like this(lengths)? Clearly not as good looking as he is, but I have a similar hair type. Looked at various side parts, but they fade too much on the sides compared to this picture.

Also what sort of products would you use to style it?

Took one of those big clip things from a grill.

Wh-what do you guys think? It's pretty comfy tbqh

>be nopoo for over a month now
>look in the mirror the other day
>flakes everywhere

I first noticed thin spots on my crown and above my temples 3-4 years ago. They haven't gotten any bigger or thinner and I'm 22 (turning 23 on saturday).

Is this a natural variation in density or very slow MPB? I've heard early MPB is the most aggressive type so this is probably an oddity.

Also I had a bad bout of trichotillomania back in 2013 and I pulled a lot of hair out of my crown. I feel like it's possible that I never recovered some of the density.

I just started wearing it like this... Is this style what you call curtains?

Yes, looks good on you.

Faggot.

19 here

am i fucked for life?

You have a regular hairline

Barbers regularly comment on how thick my hair is. It never stays in place no matter what I do, always ends up falling into my eyes. What do

Seriously, how do you style your hair like Marlon's? Is there a specific name to it?

it's cut just above shoulder length but 99% of the time worn as pic related because it's a thicc unruly mess ;(

Get different glasses. You look like a retard with those

this

Buy a new pair of glasses. You look like a repugnant feminist

pretty much

Did you even watch the second season? They tell you explicitly.

I haven't gotten a haircut for like a year and a half. I'm not even sure I want one exactly but I'm just looking for general hair advice.

>tfw you didnt buy up all the hairspray on ebay before S2 to resell for 10x the price

Yeah i'm sure the stylists on this FICTIONAL show went out and secured a bunch of cans of 30 year old hairspray for autheticity

Dumbass

advice for new hairstyle and haircut Veeky Forums

anything but that

Is that a man?

is it true that if colouryour hair blond it will straighten??

no

sad

can i buzz or should i keep myself this way? help me i am going to a barber in 2 hours
sorry for edgy turtleneck

keep it that way, profile looks ebic

Anyone got any idea how to achieve an effect similar to this, I've got similar skin and hair colour, if someone could send me a nice video or some sorta tutorial. Maybe if someone had a personal hair dye that they could recommend me to use, if you send that my way I would be very happy

Rate

Or is this better?

Looks great

I wouldn't buzz

school shooter/10

Best pomade/wax for a dry look and medium to strong hold? I've tried American Crew and it's just too weak.

I think it'll look good grown out

Give it like 6 months it should start looking longish