Looking good

Who here is Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

Anyone trying to live in Miami?

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-ranks-second-worst-in-country-for-income-and-poverty-level-census-survey-says-9689540
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Miami fucking sucks. You will never fit in there unless you were born and raised in that fast-paced self-centered spic culture. I wish Irma did its job and wiped that place off the map.

t. Floridian

I was born and raised raised in NYC, then moved to Philly. So I think I'm fine with "snobby locals", plus I'll be pretty rich so fuck anyone who bothers me.

Miami is Africa tier poor and filled with a bunch of spics
Don't ever move down there if you want to make something of your life besides being a coke dealer

You’re used to snobby jews. Miami is full of obnoxious and snobby wetbacks. If you can’t speak Spanish you will be at a disadvantage living down there.

I plan to do real estate in Miami, should be a lot of money in it.

Florida sucks.

/thread

i take trips to miami often enough to have a feel for it. it all depends what you are into and the spots you can find.

the club scenes have different tiers and styles but i think my favorite would have to be club space next to the art district. it all depends on the djs too because it attracts the crowd. young and beautiful people everywhere, parties don't stop until 12 in the afternoon and the later in the morning, the better dressed people are. definitely niche, you can only fit in for so long until you become old.

I'm 22, I guess Ill go to some clubs now but I won't really care for it much. I'm going to be on the beach and cruising in my cars most of the time.

Get off of Veeky Forums desu

>I plan to do real estate in a city that is already expensive
Why do you want to stay poor? Pick a city that is cheap now but expected to grow soon, or at least pick somewhere like Atlanta that is already going through this.

I don't want to live in Atlanta though. I want to live on the beach. The city is not all that expensive, there are mid range houses I can rent out.

Retards that have actually never been to Miami.

OP it's fucking great. Maybe not Veeky Forums standards but the women are all skinny and sexy because it's in their club culture and there is plenty of art/ nightlife/ food. Honestly the place is a dream save for the HORRIBLE traffic and hot + humid weather.

I'll make this easy for you the only Veeky Forums place to live is Iowa. Why? You experience all of the seasons, beautiful trees, like 0 air pollution, Des Moines has tons of art and cool places, small and comfy. Also phycadelics.

Anyone else miss club Malibu?

This is why I'm moving to Miami.

miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-ranks-second-worst-in-country-for-income-and-poverty-level-census-survey-says-9689540

You’re not convincing anyone that Miami isn’t an awful place to live you dumb spic.

you speak too soon, you wont care about it until you experience it.

you won't need a car where we are going, book a hotel room, dress the style you want, get a bit of coke or mdma and live a bit. find a qt and get it on.

you will need money though.

Are you implying you’ll be my sugar daddy cause I’m down

i live in miami and you are probably rich. for the rest of us it sucks