Can we have a skin care thread? How do I stop my nose from looking like this?

Can we have a skin care thread? How do I stop my nose from looking like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PArDyf2G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else /autistic routine/?

Morning routine:
1. Face wash
2. Face cleanser
3. Exfoliate (twice per week)
4. Toner
5. Essence lotion
6. Whitening cream or vitamin C serum
7. Eye cream
8. Moisturiser
9. Sunblock SPF 50+

Do all white people have to do this? Its just a random thing I never considered.

Yes. It's why we don't feel like a piece of charcoal.

I've never had bad skin or problems with acne or anything.
I'm just very vain about skin, and try to keep as pale as physically possible

Can someone link me to a basic non-meme guide to skin car.

I don't even care about staying pale as I've always felt too pale but c serum is magic for skin, I just like how awake and healthy it makes my skin look
I've yet to find a good toner though, they all have alcohol in them and leave my skin dry feeling

Ever tried the toner from Muji?
Try the high moisture one (pic related) for sensitive skin, its alcohol free. Muji is where I get the toner and essense lotion for that routine, works well for me

I'll give it a try, thanks I love Muji's stationary so hopefully this doesn't disappoint

What kind of whitening cream do you use?

yeah, I've found the sensitive skin stuff to be really nice, I would buy the cotton pads or a spray bottle for application though

I've got two I alternate
CHICA Y CHICO - Nude Fantasy Whitening Cream

Secret Key - Snow White Cream

I have a cvs down the street and am poor how do I unfuck my face

What the hell can I do about acne scars without some sort of surgery or expensive procedure? My acne itself isn't bad, but I have noticeable scarring and red spots up the ass from picking at my face like a dumb fuck freshmen year in high school.

i think surgery/laser is the only real option for scarring unfortunately. i feel your pain, i dont have acne anymore but the scars i got makes me feel sad. gotta save up for that and lasik sometime in the future

my skin is awful but 100% pure's vitamin c serum helps with my redness so much

I stop at about 4 and still think its above average in terms of excessiveness for most men taking care of their skin.
Be more specific. I can help recommend some products as a former employee, but cant help if some dude named Maria slapped his phallus across your cheek. Certain stores have beauty day giveaways on a Saturday every couple of months. And unless you can afford to travel further, then wait for sale prices because stuff there is over priced compared to walmart or whatever. If your store has a beauty advisor, make friends with her and be nice. She most likely had a locked cabinet filled with expensive shit like Larouche-Posay and Vichy that she will give away for free. I probably got several hundred dollars from the one at my store. Real sweet lady.

Yeah considering I'm the only guy I know that even does anything remotely similar you're probably right

Don't be an alcoholic like Spoony is.

What do I use to exfoliate? I've tried pic related but not really seeing good results. Is it worth getting a brush or something?

Face cleanser and moisturise in the morning, that's it

You don't uhh... shave?

Not everyday, I typically razor shave every 7 days, and keep a 4 day growth during the in-between phase.
My skin is too sensitive to close shave constantly without irritating the skin.

My shaving routine consists of
1. Warm face with hot towel
2. Apply pre-shave cream
3. Apply shaving cream
4. Close shave 1st time
5. Reapply shaving cream
6. Second close shave
7. Rinse face
8. Apply after shave balm

I often don't have time to do this as well as the skin care routine in the mornings, so I prefer to focus on the skin

i can't use products because they just give me terrible acne. i just wash my face with water twice a day and i never have problems.

These threads always have a couple people struggling with acne (fresh acne, not scars) so I'm just gonna preempt them and post something that's a well-established medical fact but a lot of people seem have to missed the memo - IF YOU HAVE ACNE, IT'S NOT A SKIN CARE PROBLEM, IT'S A MEDICAL PROBLEM.

Repeat for emphasis, NONE of the advice in this thread will help you if you have acne. Practicing good hygiene and eating right will not fix chronic acne, and neither will ANY skin care products out there. This is backed up by plenty of research. Acne is an infection, not a diet or hygiene issue.

If you have serious chronic acne there is literally only one thing you can do about it: go to the doctor.

are dermarollers a meme? really want to get rid of blackheads on nose

I just use pure Castile soap and baking soda(can also be used as exfoliant). All those chemicals you put on your faces give you cancer.

Nah not really

what kind of redness do you mean? i try to keep pale because i like how my natural blush looks and want to extenuate it.

i think the correct term would be hyper-pigmentation
i've had acne for about 5 year nows, but at this point i don't have many pimples, i guess i would describe it as redness underneath my skin

vitamin c serum has been the most effective in evening out my skintone, but it seems to be a temporary fix

Someone actually made a thread a few days ago, check it out
pastebin.com/PArDyf2G

I personally do a face cleanser, toner and moisturize two times a day, and then a tea tree oil acne cream which helped with the small acne on the sides of my face

any advice on dealing with millia (the little white spot things, I think cholestorol is in them idk.

ATM i just use a store moisturiser/suncream, keep meaning to buy a retinoid cream for the darkness under my eyes (pretty sure it's due to thin skin)

My routine is kinda similar.

-micellar water
-low ph cleanser
-pore mask when I feel like I need it
-exfoliating mask when I feel like I need it
-toner
-essence 1
-essence 2
-serum 1 (day and night)
-serum 2 (only applied at night usually)
-eye cream
-moisturizer/night cream
-SPF

I also use a facial mist frequently during the day when needed

Eat real food.

Get enough sleep.

Exercise regularly.

These are the keys to life.

That might be even higher levels of obsession than mine, do you buy your products in bulk?
I find myself spending large amounts of money, particularly because I ship a lot of it in from Asia

that's my evening routine except no sunblock and a night moisturizer, I only wash my face with water in mornings

scars will go away after like 10 years, you can conceal them for now

Nope, he's just neurotic.

i went to the doctors yesterday and was diagnosed with rosacea. she gave me some pills, but does anyone else have any tips and experience?

it's sebaceous filaments. not acne or blackheads. it's genetic based on the size of your pores. You'll just cause damage to your skin if you try to squeeze them our to dig at them. Just accept it.

I've never washed my face with soap. When I was a kid I got soap in my nose and it hurt, ever since then I just don't use soap on my face. I just rinse my face in the shower with water. Never really had acne. my wife thinks my face skin is soft and perfect so that's all that counts :^)

what to go against eczema? got it on july near my nose and chin-lips zone and its really bad having to go outside everyday, my doc gave me a cream to use every morning and one different to put every night and recently I was on some pills but its almost the same as it was before the only difference is that its less red

how much time does it usually takes to heal? its my first time with it

I personally (as a haver of mostly oily, still kinda acne prone skin) have found that physical exfoliation works the best, as in a small face sponge with some gentle cleanser. Meanwhile, those exfoliants with tiny pieces of salt/sugar/sand or whatever are often extremely drying and don't help as much. If you have an acne prone but not very sensitive skin you can also try chemical exfoliation i.e. some sort of salicylic acid solution.

Can benzoyl peroxide bring white heads to the surface or is it just breaking me out?

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

i know we all like to shit on reddit but honestly? r/skincareaddiction unfucked my face. i'm glowy like a pregnant woman because i actually use lotion on my face and not just to wack off!

Try the cream your doc gave first, if it doesn't work, ask for tiamol. Works instantly for any time I get eczema and usually clears up within 1-3 days depending on the severity of it.

been applying the creams since august and still have the red marks but they are less "agressive" if you could say that but its still red and during the day everyone notices it easily