Everyday Carry General!

Everyday Carry General!
EDCG

5s?

could be an SE
cool edc user, here's mine

>That George Constanza tier wallet
Kys

whats so costanzaesque about that wallet?

It's bigger than what fits in his girl pants' pockets

Corporate nokia dumbphone shown, pic taken with personal LG.

>(Originally for /k/)

Think pads are for Veeky Forums/g/s

they're pretty great and i AM a /g/uru

dude youre a pro cyclist?

what gave you that impression?

the bidon and the thinkpad

i just like the thinkpad and i bought the water bottle because my bite valves kept breaking and on this one the bite valve is on the inside of the bottle

The fell for the Thinkpad meme too. Pic taken with Nexus 6p

Been thinking of switching it up lately

ID on that piece?

There’s also a folding knife but I don’t want to trigger the euros

>gun
>volvo
Some compensating homo cuck we got here.

Please be gentle

a fucking rope rosary. Jesus Christ.

The only one who deserves the Veeky Forumsshion medal
sweet

is that a dick measurement ruler?

Cute!

Cross wallet
Parker pen
Persol glasses
Victorinox keyring
Omega Seamaster 300m
Glock 26 + galco iwb
Volvo V40 2016.

Look at the keyring carefully.

Gotta keep all those mysteries in my head somehow

Where to buy a cheap leather card wallet?

>Sheltered middle class westerns gearing like they live in the ghettos

id on wallet??

www.oldnavy.com/men/accesories/costanza-wallet

this x1000000000000000

most people here don't have guns or knives
Post yours faggit

That is a very nice rug or sheet or what ever that is. I wish I had one like that.

Wait why arent Thinkpads cool? I-I just got one for school

>triggered poverty nigger
One guy posted a pic with a gun and one posted a pocket knife, Jesus Christ

im a minority in my apartment complex, its like 40% indian 40% mexican, 10% black and 10% white

HOW DO YOU CARRY A CAR?

Thoughts?

IS that fucking cheap Tula 9mm you have loaded in that? Jesus you fucking poorfag buy a 10 dollar box of speer JHP so your bullets don't zip through the nigher you're shooting in walmart and hit the 4 year old behind him. Over Penn is not a meme and I also wouldn't trust my life on budget tula.

Dude, it's a V40

For you.

i literally live in the ghetto

>sheltered middle class
read

Yeah I should clean my phone

>calls everyone sheltered middle class
>someone shows up that isn't sheltered middle class
>HURR LEARN TO READ
?? are you ok

really wishing i could decide on what camera bag to get for my big system

media player: zune hd 32gb
camera: fujifilm x100f

Apple never really surpassed the 5s/SE desu

Forgot watch and some other stuff but essentially this.

pretty slick

I don't know where you live, but here in philadelphia and many other cities, many younger 22-25 people do actually live in the ghetto because of the cheap rent. it's a weird class mix.

why the hell do you have a zune. that shit stained strap and point and shoot terry richardson camera are a red flag too

I've had it since I bought it new. Used to work at a Best Buy and we got mad discount

I've since picked up a nicer strap thats just the one that came with the first garage sale camera I ever bought

Also Terry uses a yashica t4 and I don't really do portraits

He was probably going out for Target practice, m8. I mean, if he had them for protection, then I might agree with you, but by the stuff he's carrying, I would say, he's going to the range.

Is the bag worth it?

I've been eyeing the brand for a couple months now and I just cant see myself buying one to store just a Surface Pro, some Muji pens, and a phone charger

Yeah, definitely. They have two options -smaller and bigger and they're both pretty great. The quality is amazing and it looks good enough both full and half empty. The only downside is that it's not exactly a hot weather backpack because it's a bit heavy and they lack back ventilation.

>so few Vics

yall a bunch os poseurs. Youre a poser Jamie.

rate

they're fine, just some aren't considered to be as aesthetically pleasing as a mac. plus the association with autists puts people off.

What CZ75 is that? CCCP commemorative?

thinkpads are ugly af and usually behind it specs

you fell for a /g/ pleb trap

kyoot

>performance
>implying anything you need requires more than a 3742QM and a 750 ti

>specs
kys /v/tard

This.

5.9/10

Anyone have a folding knife that's not an Opinel or a Buck they could recommend? I had a 110 before and it's just too damn heavy and bulky to sit discretely in your pocket.

Benchmade Azeria 125 or maybe hk Benchmade p30 is fairly cheap and pretty small.

are keycases on men a faux-pas? i saw that louis vuitton don't carry any in their men's section

uuuuhg

that thing is fucking huge, defeats the whole purpose.

I have the bellroy keycover plus and i fuckin love it. I went from a huge ass carabiner with a bunch of jangling ass keys to basically nothing but my 2 car fobs and the tiny little key holder.

im saving this pic
plz post more

>gayming
okay retard

>iclicker

What's that hook thing on your keys? I want one

id on the watch?

I honestly dont think any of you people even use this shit

You dont need more than keys, wallet, phone

>performance
>aesthetics

get away you filthy mac fag

>scared of guns
>calls a guy a homo and a cuck

The irony

I'm a Jewish guy living in East LA in Hospital Housing since my girlfriend and I both work there.

It's ghetto around here, more than your sheltered suburban liberal ass will ever understand

>fjällräven and a gun

As a swede this feels like a weird combination. That backpack has been a tried and true accessory for what Veeky Forums would refer to as sjw's for a long time over here.

do you have a car bed too?

10/10

Fucking this. Unless people live in Chicago or Detroit, no one can say that they live in a place more ghetto than East/South Central LA.
t. Former Boyle Heights and Watts resident

This is true.

INSTRMNT 01-C

>could be an SE

SE's have "SE" printed on the back of the phone

you have to be joking

Gotta be prepared for suprise multiple choice quizzes

The 5 was truly the GOAT.

nice watch and laptop
I dig the zune and the cameras

a golden virginia jobb, meg szerezz egy cricket gyujtot és jo lesz

I've never browsed Veeky Forums before.. but I gotta say Lenovo makes awesome laptops, I've been using for years. I love my thinkpad helix. and its tiny, I almost always carry it with me in my bag and I get work done on the fly.
why would anyone use a laptop for gaming? Laptops are for work dude. I actually was thinking of downsizing and buying the lenovo yoga which has a shittier processor than the one I have now because I don't need that much performance in my work laptop and I'm taking my laptop out to sea with me in Alaska for work. You can get a really nice powerful lenovo yoga for under 600 bucks, with a wireless mouse like pic related, pretty sweet setup. Microsoft arc touch mouse