Rhodesian military sneakers

Rhodesiahead here. Where can I find boots/sneakers similar to those used by the RLI un the 70s? They look similar to converse, but there's something off, and converse tend to break down easily. Pic is what I'm looking for. I'll post more below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
bidorbuy.co.za/item/311769706/SADF_OLD_TRAINING_SHOES_SIZE_10.html
the-parabat-shop.myshopify.com/products/waxies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've looked at "Nigel Cabourn high top army trainers" and they're similar to what I'm looking for but are waay too expensive

PF flyers can do the trick

Did someboday say R H O D E S I A ???

KOMRAD
Palladium
Uniqlo U high top sneaker

novestas

It's impossible not to love the Rhodie aesthetic

Absolute Chadcore

Argentinian flechas

Floricienta, is that you?

is there a high top version?
B E A U T
Interesting, logo is kinda gross but its nbd

They were selling them for a limited time only on the kommando store

Those were the actual official issue combat boots, not the commercial sneakers that a lot of the troopies wore. Kommando Store is going to do another order though, since they had so much demand for the first run, and they do look pretty cool.

FUCK YOU

IT'S ZIMBABWE

I cannot thank you enough for making me aware of that place

>lose war
>loser cucks idolise you

Because they looked aesthetic as fuck, and they killed commies long past when most people would have given up.

What is it with people idolizing socially and economically failed government just because they're leftist?
>You lost a war of attrition where literally every nation was actively fucking you over, and it took nearly a decade for you to lose

>loser cucks

They even did the impossible: make short shorts masculine. Honestly if you don't like Rhodeisa, you can't call yourself Veeky Forums

>dominate war
>kill 1000 floppies for every one rhodie
>perfect the art of bush war in a decade
>create the breadbasket of Africa, bring light and a future to illiterate starving natives
>so successful you can say "fuck you" to the British and do your own thing with a few thousand white citizens
>loved and revered by natives and Rhodies alike
>army and police force 90% volunteer blacks
>could have lasted forever as an African powerhouse
>"muh blacks need a right to vote"
>"muh anticolonialism"
>retard world government installs Robert "rape and dismember" Mugabe
>force Rhodies to stand down and withdraw
>literally have to grit their teeth and hand their country over to a totally incompetant, zero threat minority of (((funded))) rebels
>2017, some teenager on the internet calls that a win for the Trotskyite communist apemen

*Chink backed Maoist

Besides that you're pretty much right. And they were pretty much the leading experts on counter-insurgency and did an absolutely insane job fighting commies.

How could one nation be so aesthetic?

>give blacks equal rights
>act surprised when they use their power to turn on you

Rhodesia was aesthetic, but they were essentially Civic Nationalists. The same nonsense ideology is ruining South Africa. Had they actually kept their monkeys in line, there never would have been a need for war in the first place. "muh based black man" is always a losing position.

White Supremacy?

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

Do you not know the history of Rhodesia? Equal rights was their last choice, after being sanctioned to hell and back.

>is there a high top version?
Yeah, just look on their website

Shoot. I like the all black, but those logos are pretty disgusting. Can they be removed easily?
Also what's the difference between the Made in USA Sandlot and Sandlot Center HI?

>What is it with people idolizing socially and economically failed government just because they're leftist?

YOU LOST

WE ARE ZIMBABWEANS AND WE ARE PROUD

>over 30 years later and OP's side is still butthurt they lost

Dat bitch be fineeeee. I love to be see her BLACKED

People like OP absolutely HATE seeing happy white people CHOOSING to live in Zimbabwe.

I believe that the logos are just stitched on, so you can use a stick remover if you want to get rid of it.
The made in USA version is, well, made in the USA as opposed to China i'm guessing (handmade and higher quality). It also is a callback to an older version of the shoe so it has a slightly different silhouette and construction.

Ok, thank you. One more thing, but the shoes you posted in your pic have this grip sole, but I don't see that on any of the High top shoes, aside from the Grounder Hi. Is that limited to the low tops?

I think that sole is only on the grounder series. The pic that I posted is the grounder lo.

>be poltard
>oppsessed with nazis, the south, zimbabwa
frickin losers man, fight for a winning cause

I'd rather lose fighting for what's right than succeed in doing what is wrong.

t. Dylan Roofe

t. brainlet

Cuck

>lefty using Cuck as an insult

Hilarous.

>WE ARE ZIMBABWEANS
No, you're whatever for 10 to 20 years before a younger military coup overthrows the older dictator, brutally purges all dissent, and continues the cycle of African incompetence under a new name.

Leftists conveniently forget that the Rhodesian army was 9/10 volunteer blacks, who hated Mugabe. The majority of blacks hated and still hate Mugabe and were very happy for Rhodesian governance by "responsible rule", they were happy to rescind their vote because they could go to universities, have clean water and great food, great leisure and very high employment with excellent wages.

Where once there were roads that took hours to cross, now they take days. Mugabe has allowed parts of the country to starve and electric blackouts are common. Whites are butchered by his men. Education is a joke. The economy has tanked. He recently begged whites to return and teach his people how to farm and restore their infrastructure, before he fell ill.

Congrats lefties, a true humanitarian success.

Not to mention the Rhodesians built their nation by themselves. Mugabe has had trillions in international aid and "investment" and Zimbabwe is now a third world nation where once it was the fastest, highest developed "breadbasket of Africa"

Rhodesians didn't have to deal with systemic racist, you ignorant fuck.

bidorbuy.co.za/item/311769706/SADF_OLD_TRAINING_SHOES_SIZE_10.html
keep an eye out on similar sites should find some really cheap ones

Nigger

>TFW even Zimbabweans turned on Mugabe.

>*Zimbabwean army

>tfw too broke for the kommandostore Rhodie boots order.

What did he mean by this

You know the kommando store order was literally from a South African shop which custom makes them all year round?

the-parabat-shop.myshopify.com/products/waxies

Just wait til you have the dollar and get them in.

YFW Everything is dirt cheap because blacks ruined the South African Rand

Czech army trainers, my mate.

Breddy gud but they look kinda cheap no?