Cringe Faggot

Meet Typical, the cringiest faggot on Front Stitch, a Discord full of cringe faggots.

That's pretty rude, bro.

That's a lot of meme footwear

This is what this monkey faced dick sucker looks like when he isn't hiding his ugly head for fit pics.
Keep in mind he thinks he looks good here.

It's actually one of the better Rick fits. At least he isn't a chink fat manlet.
My real problem with Rick wearers is that they look completely out-of-place in 9/10 situations I see them on street. Avantagarde clothes only look good and authentic on you if you are actually bohemian. Those kids work as fucking cashiers, office clerks etc. adn pretend to be something they are not. Basically, if you don't live in a really hip major "fashion" city and have a job where Rick is accepted and looks right on place enjoy laughs behind your back every day every minute.

More basic bitch used Rick shit that wasn't even cool when it was brand new in 2014.

Here he is failing to pull off Ramones and having to stand on his tippy toes because he is a manlet.

who hurt your feelings op?

He was really proud of this one when he posted it. Oh how we laughed in DM. His body type really is unfortunate and his faggoty poses are accentuated by the skin tight pants he isn't pulling off.

Another fun fact, he talks shit about people on Veeky Forums, Reddit and other fashion chats constantly and makes meme photos and writes shit all over their fit pics. He thinks this is funny. We are actually laughing at him given we know what he looks like and how bad he dresses. Yet still he tries to talk shit.

Note this little gaylords shoe collection. He still lives with his mom and has to keep his dog shit smelly shoes next to his bed. He really is a pleb faggot.

It sounds like you are him and are just fishing for compliments. This is something a woman would do you insecure faggot

hahaah why are you so mad?? tell us who hurt you OP

guy dresses fine, first fit is the first time ive seen those adidas collab shoes look good

Holy kek imaging going to a mate's house and seeing that poster on the wall.

the delusion

You got your answer here : Op's life seems quite pathetic desu

I really dislike the way he wears those shoes fucks up the shape of the outfit.
The only way to make them work is in this type of shape imo.

>pic related

>2014
Seems you know abit about Rick Owens, I can't and won't be bother to tell the difference

>I'm totally not assmad.

i hate when manlets try to wear these big boots
so tryhard

Looks like a cartoon character

How tall to pull off?

>adn pretend to be something they are not
why is it that you think that you're idea of what they should be is the right one tho

He is a little baby compared to the admin

The Jew on the left really needs to stop wearing Rick.

Immediately and forever.

how autistic do you have to be to make public threads about people because they hurt your feelings lmao

this
I've seen some absolute bitches in my time but this is taking passive aggressiveness to a whole new plateau

sick ass fits to be honest
op is just some broke ass loser hating on what he cant have, many such cases!

ID on the boots?

I really like this fit.

Is that the meme man from HWNDU?

oh christ

whoever made this thread is such a bitch, if you hate him so much message him or some shit