ITT: Hairstyle apreciation/Tips/Goals

ITT: Hairstyle apreciation/Tips/Goals

Hi, am I fashionable?, i order to obtain the hairstyle that i want, i need to don't wash it in like 2 days or so

i'm afraid i'm going to start balding, what can i do?

i'm 19 yo

the males of my family all started loosing hair at 30 more or less, am I fuck'd? they just get the entries but they don't get totally bald, do i just have to accept my destiny?

>19

$20 you're 6 years younger lad.

oh boi

i want the style of Syd, he's an angel

(OP)

you've embarrassed yourself enough. don't bump the thread, please. i'm not kidding, please don't come around here anymore

what the fuck is this thread

I wonder what this guy is up to right now...

I'm in the same exact boat op
My friends have started to notice my thinning hair so I try to hide it with the messy look but I don't want to be one of those fags that try to hide it anymore

is there any way of having a beard and long hair without looking like a cunt?

no. there is no way of pulling of a beard with any hair without looking like a cunt. only 45+ year olds can pull it off

how does not washing your hair correlate with balding? if anything its better

>sees one spot of hair not completely covered in a dense amazonian jungle of prepubescent manhair
>oh no im balding!
holy shit i hate this fucking meme so much just stop fucking washing your hair so much and you're not balding just retarded

fuck

lel is this a creche?

Would this look good on a male?

What are you? (ethnicity wise)
It's really hard to tell.

ur midface is too big and bug eyes

This is what a balding Englishmen sounds like.

not really I always associate that look with dads who used to be party animals

(none hair related tip) if you blink you eyes and move your eyebrows up it lowers your eyelids and helps double eyelid look bigger.

just

OwO whats this?

Nah I'm pretty sure my hair is thinning out my dude
If I don't do a comb over type thing you can very easily see my scalp

A grown out buzz cut? Yeah