Disgusting spic here, what can I do to not be so disgusting?

Disgusting spic here, what can I do to not be so disgusting?

shave

Just shave and take a shower. I think that's all that most spics need.

lose weight, shave it all, get your hairline lined up, lose weight, get some more sleep to get rid of those eye bags, drink more water and eat healthier to get a more even complexion (ie. the uneven red blush oddly sprinkled throughout your face) but also just to be healthier in general, get a decent hairstyle, stop wearing pink, and thats about all i can think of off the top of my head for appearance wise

unless you can stop being a spic, there’s no hope for you user.

Ahhhh, u sure told me.

Lose some weight and shave

did you call yourself spic so no one else would
the fact that you even put yourself down like that is cringeworthy

Take l-lysine and make sure you get daily vitamin C so any creases in your face will slow down. Your face looks a bit puffy, so avoid sodium and other foods that make your bloat. If you can't grow facial hair, shave it, you have a big chin anyways. Also trim your hair, you could look good with really short hair since you have a minor widow's peak.

I know a lot of hispanic food is corn/flour based, which makes you fat and is bad for your skin. Try to moderate that if you eat it a lot and focus on getting nutrients.

get an undercut, shave and try to lose some weight
good luck mijo

start by respecting yourself more. youre born that way and its not gonna change, so stop hating who you are. a large proportion of being fashionable is being confident.

What is l-lysine for

Shave your face and your head. Go to a zero or 0.5 senpai. That hairline always looks good buzzed.

>buzzed

Yeah no it doesn't, you can get a good hairstyle with a widows peak.

Looks okay on me desu senpai. His hairline is even better than mine. Try the buzz it won't hurt. Shit grows back fast enough.

Nice

>lose weight
You're genuinely mentally unhealthy

Are you talking to the two anons or OP?

Fellow spic speaking eat more tuna eggs and brown rice lay off pork drink water not coca cola and no Corona cut your hair do a pompadour get in to hair was your hair looks dry and start tucking your shirt wear Dickies 874s w a military flip belt to look extra cholo and fuck what your mom says do a fuck ton of pull ups and get Veeky Forums af tell all those mayates to get fucked also keep it firme ese representa tu Raza

Shave, and put down the fork.

>dickies 874 and a white tank top with flip belt

Lord save us all

shh, let it happen.

I want to see the results.

Nah

You'll never be white, so you'll always being disgusting in the eyes of the people who really matter. Just stop trying

the most disgusting thing about someone is self hate

be proud of your heritage fucking spic

Shave, but a little 5 o clock shadow might look okay

Maybe comb your hair

Dress for the job or friends you want.

Fellow spic here!

Stop picking your acne my dude, cop the innisfree bija(face wash, toner and lotion at a minimum) set as it works good on spics. If you do need to pop your acne then use an extraction tool, clean the acne post pop with isopropyl alcohol then once dry use a Cosrx Acne Pimple patch and leave it on over night (I get them off amazon, 10 pack for 24$ Prime).
Wash your face each morning and wear sunscreen every day on your face and you'll lighten a shade or two in about a month.
At night wash your face and apply some Micro Benzoyl Peroxide instead of sunscreen (I personally use terminator 10).
Shave every 2 weeks or so in the shower to reduce irritation, any more than that and youll get irritated skin.
I'm gonna assume you're skinnyfat, around 5"10 and about 145lb. Cut out the re-fried beans and red meat at every meal, eat less than 1100 calories each day.
You've got a decent chin so drink plenty of water, watch your calorie intake, do cardio or weight lifting that supports your core. This'll help you cut face fat.

shave that shit on your fucking face

What's going on! Why are people giving you tips when your more attractive than most! Are you crazy? You have amazing hair, most guys would kill for hair like that. Your skin is near perfect. Your features are great. What more could you ask for? Think yourself lucky. You're actually a really good looking guy.

this

self hating to appease shitty white people is just fucking pathetic