Skateboarders fashion

imma start skating so
ITT skateboarders fashion

Learn to skate before buying into the kit.

also are those Veeky Forums?

i am learning to skate

Alien workshop became meme tier after Dill, AVE, and Dylan left.

If you worry about what board you're getting, and how you dress while still learning, you're getting into the sport for the wrong reasons. Skateboarding is a serious mental and physical challenge. If any skater sees you rocking the fresh kit and barely mobbing a kickflip, you've already shot yourself in the foot, and will never be a part of your city's scene. Skate because you enjoy doing it, not to look stylish for at least the first two years. Once those years have passed, you will have figured out a aesthetic you enjoy, and probably also which styles you want to pursue within skating, at which point you won't have to ask a meme anime fashion image forum about how to dress.

Thank me in 2019.

Some bare bone basics to follow for first board;
Get a size 8-8.2 board
Get trucks which fit that board, and ride them loose.
Get wheels size 52-54
Get some random hardware, and whatever bearings your local skateshop pushes on you.

For shoes, get whatever is on sale in your size.

Why not a 7.75?

Dude everybody is gonna make fun of you if you care about skate fashion more than actually skating, fuck off and wear a t shirt and jeans

I really can't tell if this is bait.

comin through with best board 2017

Globe-Complete Cruiser

w2c or is it diy?

wear whatever you want, but baggy jeans and vintage clothing is whats in.

where can ilaern to skate without nobody around? i was thinking maybe finding a parking lot with no cars

exactly that, but you should get someone to help you
Ask any skater 2bh, their usually friendly to newcomers

If you're older than 19 don't bother. When you see like 20something guys dressing like 16 y/o skaters it's pathetic

those aren't alien workshop boards

this man knows

skaters dont fashion you fucking retard they throw on shit and look cool because they are cool people
dickies and whatever shirts you can get your hands on
people into skate fashion are just hipsters
case and point go to your skatepark none will be wearing supreme unless youre in La and still you will barely find it on the dudes ACTUALY skating

>because they are cool people
Underage gtfo

This isn't the fucking 90's everyone ride and their fucking mom rides 8.0s

Literally kys globe makes some incest baby skate shoes and the same goes for their completes it's always best to go custom

I see more people riding 8.25 these days

Definitely buy an 8 to start. But don't be afraid to go down to a 7.75 or 7.8 - they are usually shorter and have a short wheelbase (but don't worry about that for now). If you go above an 8 at the beginning I think you'll have trouble learning flip tricks and progressing. You'll have more control with a smaller board. But it's all preference, so I encourage you to try different board sizes and you'll probably find your size within a few months or a year.

which skaters do you like? which kind of skating do you want to do (street, bowls, parks)?

Check filename

I Work at vans, any go to shoes to cop, im starting to learn, or does it not really matter, i got a pretty good discount.

C Roy hell yeah
Braille skateboarding and going to this school by my house at night started off my skating journey

Hey man, watch a lot of skate videos and you'll get inspiration from skaters you like. If you want some recommendations my favorite modern skate videos are "pussy gangster" and "joyride", also illegal civilization watch illegal civilization 2 you'll fall in love. They make clothes too so yeah. Good luck man.

rolling on this now.

>Alien workshop became meme tier after Dill, AVE, and Dylan left.

But the shape is perfect

oh man you're the new generation that pisses me off
whatever, as long as you actually like this skate shit and aren't a poser

Practice in a parking lot, you can try a skatepark at night but sometimes peeps are there. Make sure you have tight trucks if you're going to attempt bombing some hills for the first, the rush of the speed might surprise you and if you don't have control of the board, you'll have to deal with speed bubbles. If this happens, you need to relax (which is hard because you'll want to react to it) and ride with them, not against, if that makes sense. The more comfortable you are with speed, the more you won't worry about doing tricks mid-ride, which is what you'll be practicing.

gosha has/had some really really awesome decks recently but i'm too lazy to look for a picture.

this is now a dylan thread

wear whatever you want. rock thrasher supreme and fa shirts in public and mall grab for all i care as long as you show dedicate yourself to leaning how to skate unlike posers like this cunt

skaters don't just wear vans and stuff got from Veeky Forums

fuck are they still selling these??? really wanna cop one for my mate's wall

>it's pathetic to dress like an athlete

Skating fucks up the side of my clothes. Is there any way of preventing this other than carrying the board differently?

No, it's the grip rubbing your clothes.

Non abbrasive grip tape

What did I do wrong, he asked about skate fashion I told him how I get inspiration

MALL GRAB

That range of boards are sexy as hell.

hold the board with the non grip side facing your body