How would a girl even begin to dress if she was built like this...

How would a girl even begin to dress if she was built like this? I guess button down shirts would be out of the question?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/elinhakanson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There comes a point where there's no way of hiding it during certain seasons, generally thicker fabrics will hide it more and button down shirts are gonna have to be military tucked

How would “military tucked” help?

well a a bra and a properly fitted shirt would help.

that woman, bless her heart, is braless and poorly dressed on purpose.

I’ve never seen such poorly fitted clothing look so good

Good looking people will look good on anything user

Look at the shoulders and arms, that shirt is tight everywhere. A size up would probably be fine.

For people with truly massive tits it's just gonna be hard to find clothes, same as the anyone with abnormal measurements. There's always made to measure if you can afford it, but a lot of people who are tall/fat/have long limbs/whatever just get used to clothes not fitting and don't make an attempt to buy the right size (usually they just go too big).

this is not a woman - this is sexual instrument

just copy Kat Dennings

for what purpose

Heavy, unflattering clothing?

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

well shes ugly so she needs chads attention somehow desu

She’s cute, but that forehead can use some work.

Like a forehead enlargement? Get that thing nice and bulbous?

layers and cardigan to offset thiccness

She's clearly wearing an undershirt

She's not ugly but this would be a pass for me. Sloppy clothes and she could stand to lose 10 pounds.

>She's not ugly
Low standards. She is less or 4/10. And she should lose more like 20 or 30

Nah she's at most a 6 in the face. No way she's a 4. and losing 30 pounds would make her look too awkward with her bust size and height. 10 or 20 would be about right for her, flatten the tummy a bit more and slim he legs and arms.

Simply don't buy too small shirts. I see men doing this too.

however the fuck she likes

A girl built like that should just go extreme and stick to clothes that can barely contain them

>this is sexual instrument

I'm gonna play her like a fiddle. Ahahaha.

She’s built more like a set of bongos

You can't go wrong with full Rick

i'd eat her shit bro

>Low standards
She's literally average with a body made for sex.
She looks good for her age (probably 40).

these kinds of comments coming from Veeky Forums will never not be funny

the hairline on plaid boi is pretty reassuring

No matter how shitty your hairline is, even YOU can stand awkwardly behind a busty girl!

Turtlenecks are always a welcome sight.

v-necks, the end

She has oversized breast implants. She had a flat chest until 22yo.

She also comes from millionaire family living in the most expensive part of Stockholm. Still she has zero class.

So you’re saying she should wear clothing not made for her size? She’d pop right out of those things

no I'm suggesting that simple blouses or patterned dresses might work for her. Obviously she needs to wear better fitting bras. Her shirt is clearly too small. Loose fitting blouses might work.

And keep it tight around the waist to keep her from just looking pregnant

>everyone on Veeky Forums is ugly, virgin and socially inept.

What's her name

giv milk mommie

I would siphon it out of her ass

instagram.com/elinhakanson/

its my dream

I’m not convinced on the above advice. It’s very hard to be fa and edgy with large breasts but she could be well dressed and elegant (not going momcore might be difficult). Fitted wrap shirts, v neck shirts and belted dresses look good on a large bust.

Her boobs are comically large so there are lots of clothes which will look bad - small printed patterned on the upper half would look gaudy, and blouses unless tailored should be avoided because they will make her waist look bigger than it is. Shapeless and baggy dresses and a-line, crew neck shirts won’t look as good and will make her look fat and give her uniboob.

Ariel winter before her boob reduction did have a few good fits (with 80% being trashy).

Christina Hendricks dresses well

i want to huff her fumes

wobbly dobbly milky milky
giev milk

T H I S
H
I
S

>that hat
>that scarf
>Alice in wonderland
>that skirt
>those boots
>I'm not like all the othergirlscore

Thank you god for making me a lonely neet in the bad part of town who will never interact with instagram girls like this

>tfw her Instagram is gone
Nothing hurts more than this. I used to look forward to it everyday

pure butters. :///

TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

sauce?

Source, pretty please?

Not sure what vid but it's Yulia Nova

Yeah, pretty much.