Has Balenciaga ruined fashion?

Has Balenciaga ruined fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L09wiKX5984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, They pulled the hypebeasts towards literal garbage so now we get to enjoy buying things that don't instantly sellout or have insane resell prices.
A plus in my book for balanciaga

were people this up in arms over raf x adidas? I wouldn't buy them but jesus christ this gets posted every week.

I really enjoy their creative direction, specifically the suiting.

The "hype" pieces - sock runners, logo prints, etc. are not good.
However I do like the triple S

Eh, this kind of exaggerated aesthetic has always kind of been Raf's shtick. Belenciaga was a fairly tame label until one day they realized they could leverage their brand name to sell literally anything.

always thought these were gorgeous even while Veeky Forums hated them am I cool yet?

this

No. Ugly trainers are just another microtrend

fuckboys did, balenciaga as other brands are just trying to make money.

youtube.com/watch?v=L09wiKX5984

godtier, thats like school shooter meets burnt down accountant kind of a vibe, i love it

"Hahahahahahahaha we made a fucking sketcher and you dumb fucks bought it"
-Balenciga

/thread

ITT Veeky Forums begins its long overdue realization that shitty high fashion designers make their profit by co opting street level trends

chunky shoes are here to stay for the next 3 years

no that fucker from vetements did (for the time being)

Chunky shoes are so 2014 when raf did it.

Nike Roshes had sex with Globe Skating shoes from the early 2000s

Raf has been making runners since aw2012 you clueless poorfag. Stop trying to act high and mighty with your discount Raf eBay shoes no one wants. Take off your disgusting Levi’s too.

Velcros, Vandals, Motos, Astros, and Mummys don’t count.

But the rafdidas brought back chunky ugly runners.

No they didn’t. Raf did it by himself singlehandedly in 2012. 2012 runners were mainline. 2013-Present are with Adidas. Raf did it with subtlety and class. The followers are a spiral of bastardization.

Huh. Til. Thanks for the sudden raf history lesson

no

t. soyboy Raf disciple

sauce me boss i need id

Skechers Energy After Burn

Most of Veeky Forums's users were between 14 and 16 in 2012, of course they have no clue about the roots of their current instagram trends

FUCK BALENCIAGA AND VETEMENTS!

Pretentious garbage

The only good thing about them are the colors, looks great if a video game character wears their shit but not a real human bean.

i fucking love these, i saw them when i was in paris and wish i'd bought them but i wish they came in nicer colourways

also i couldnt wear them in carol christian poell and ann dem