Veeky Forums baby edition

Me and my at 3.14 azn wifey are about to have a son. She said that I get to name any boys we have so that she can name any girls we have. What are some good names?
I'm thinking of naming him "dad" as a sortoff post modern meta wordplay, or naming him something Normie tier and then adding a long anecedotal footnote to his name

Any advice?
Also post baby/toddler fits for inspo

fido

shitboy

Mutt

Wow I didn't know Veeky Forums had become a racism outpost for /pol/
Just so you know interracial babies are genetically superior and far more healthier then plain whites

Hob Dob Gum

Elliot

>Just so you know interracial babies are genetically superior and far more healthier then plain whites
Bait

Just cop him that hapa fade, do whatever Elliott Rodger flexed. Just make sure he doesn't grow up yo be a school shooter like a lot of hapas do

C H A D

came to post this.

Cry about it, mutt

NAME HIM ELLIOT!

rodge

The idea that a Veeky Forums user is going to be raising a kid makes me sick in the stomach and sorry for the world

56%

Name him "Progeny of beta white guy who can't get a white women so he settles for a low tier gookgress"

why is Veeky Forums so racist?

i was not being racist, i just think that you should name your stupid baby shitboy. i would think the same if they were all white.

Shouldn't you let his father name him?

>muh superior babies

These fags are mad that I got an Azn princess and they don't have any females in their life outside of their mom

Veeky Forums is really just a colony of /pol/ now isn't it?

>I-I-I'm so cool guys! B-B-Be jealous!

You're a literal child. 56%

say what u want, but /pol/ got bantz

>any advice?

this
kys race mixing faggot

No, I'm serious. Hapas are often seriously fucked up. Hapa women are usually railed endlessly by chads but men are autistic and have all kinds of fucked up illness. You can prevent this hell on your future son by being involved and frequently supporting him throughout everything.

lmao this

white men that fuck gooks are embarrasments

burn the rice pay the price

Benjamin is a strong American name

something powerful and masculine like Marcus or David

Wow thanks for finally posting some inspo senpai. This board is starting to get so racist I can't even

Holy shit if you take THAT as inspo your sons gonna be a halfling as well as a faggot