Would this fit be better or worse with actual authentic timbs and not some walmart tier replicas...

would this fit be better or worse with actual authentic timbs and not some walmart tier replicas? im thinking it would ruin the cheap offbrand white trash look that makes this look look so great. Give me your thoughts

It would look close to the same

idk tho timbs look taller you know?

in this particular case worse, simply because it would look more like a roleplaying mid/upper class kid instead of the authentic mess that was dylann roof

He’s burning the flag? But I, as a trump supporter, am supposed to like this kid. What do I do?

user, i think he denounced trump and said bernie would be a better president...

heres him with a confederate flag, thoughts?

isis haters btfo

I think I voted for the wrong person

i thought dylann was upper middle class ?

i think this is your first day on the net, welcome

NOT ALL RACISTS ARE LIKE THAT
DYLAN ROOF ACTUALLY ISN'T A TRUE RACIST NO TRUE RACIST WOULD EVER COMMIT VIOLENCE

who took all these pics of dylann roof?

dude boots are boots

if they're good quality, get them. Brands don't matter except to anyone but poor fags

baka edgy shooter boi is still in style?

tripod

he took so many pictures of himself because he wanted the perfect picture for his website, and he wasnt satisfied with any of the ones he took

hi mexican

He's talking about the aesthetic, like in a theoretical and philosophical sense, not about how others would actually view him.

exactly

bump :(

Are Confederate flags effay?
I want to get aa washed denim jacket with confederate flag on the back but I'm worried some nigger might try to punch me out

if you are worried about getting punched out over it, you are not effay enough

also cringe if you don't live in the South

>Caring about a piece of cloth on fire
you sound a bit too sensitive user

I'm black so I don't think ill get punched out by another black person
But I'm not in the south so I guess it is a bit cringey

Niggers. Not just in black skin anymore.

huh?

Nah, Confederate flags can be badass elsewhere. I've got friends in the north and midwest who've worn them to country concerts