last thread : Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

damn so turkey is really fucking lean eh?

might start eating meat again

wow first

i recognize that pic. Russian girls has some of the best thinspo content on the net.

>tfwnoqt3.14thinsporussiangf

Yeah they're amazing for thinspo. This one i was obsessed with seemed to have deleted her riskier piccs that she had up. Insta is albertaberlin and one in OP is jane_turichenko pre tattoo

i ate today. i fucked up.

Dont let one day ruin you.

Tfw obesefat but sub 1k cal every day this week, 2 days sub 800cal.

The hunger pains are less noticeable today.

Im doing ok considering prviously id put away like 2.5-3k cal a day.

any ways to quiet down stomach growls in public?

fuck this was such a pain. maybe someone knows better than i did but i couldnt find a way and went weeks/months it feels like with the loudest rumbles during quiet classes. after a while they went away though

i stopped caring

its a sign of strength

i let my stomach roar in triumph

Has anyone here gone from fat to skinny?

i've gone from 240ish to about 150ish rn. i was always tall so i never looked obese and its been years since ive been fat but i still remember how shocked i was how differently people treated me after weight loss

I want to be skinnier but I don’t want to lose my chest- is there any avoiding it?

Also, how do I get a defined line down my abs? I’ve been 95 lbs at my skinniest and I’ve still had a little bit of a pooch on my lower stomach.

Pic related is my body type- thin but w no super defined center ab line, which I’ll do anything for.

you can't spot reduce fat, if you end up losing the fat in your breasts, thats too bad
but you can always get fat again and drop weight though it takes a lot of work to do so

if you want to build an ab line, you need to do core workouts, anything that will build those muscles

Thank you! Does ritalin make you cranky?

It does, it makes me irritable for an hour or so each day. But before the crash, I feel very optimistic and even bubbly (in addition to losing interest in food).

I'm a fat fuck @ 170 pounds rn, what do i have to do to lose 50 pounds in the next five months because i hate myself
6'1" if that means anything

Do starting strength

high-cut is very good, but memefishnets aren't

Go for 500 below daily calories and you will lose around 1kg a week which is healthy enough and really doable. Replace meals with healthier and lower calorie versions. Remove sugar completely and stop snacking.

>6'1
>170 pounds
>fat
nigger what.

get to the gym and bulk up. you'll be yuge. dont go for skellington look fag

You need to lose body fat in order to do what you want. As the other guy said, you you can't really choose where else you'll lose the fat. Definition in abs is literally nothing more than low body fat percentage. It's the old saying 'abs are made in the kitchen'.
Just eat at small deficit, while doing some meme exercises. That pooch in the lower stomach comes from having a weak core

just to add to this, 500 below is only a loss 0.5kg per week. Also, no need to remove sugar entirely, especially if you are coming from a high sugar diet. Just source sugar from healthier options like fruit

>tfw can't decide if I wanna be thinspo or a thick necked thick legged rugby boi

>tfw gaining weight but losing body fat and waist size

feels good desu, although pants are literally not possible to find in 28x36 size

you are naturally one or the other in reality, not both at once. you will be ecto morph meso or endo, predominantly

Progress, i really want to lose some muscle though but i find it tougher than to get rid of fat

Gone from 280 at my heaviest to now weighing in at about 130. What's up?

I went from overweight BMI to borderline underweight. Still going though.

>It does, it makes me irritable for an hour or so each day. But before the crash, I feel very optimistic and even bubbly (in addition to losing interest in food).
I was on Adderall, but, I'd get so much done during the day but then at night I'd be hungry and cranky. I'd be kinda short during the day too, I just wanted to get my stuff done. I guess I took too much, I donno. Anyways, don't take it anymore but I miss being that focused and productive. Now I barely get anything done.

I chose thicc because eating more was easier than eating less

Angles and lighting are everything.
These look great but this looks spooky , as do the majority of the pics on her insta

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
174cm, 60kg, male, 22
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
caloric deficit, intermittent fasting
>aesthetic you're going for
being skinny

I was fucking up for the last month or so, binging, drinking, not exercising at all. Didn't even want to check my weight out of fear during this time. I'm starting to get back on track and today I checked and found out I've actually lost 2 kilograms in that month. I'm so fucking glad.
I need to strengthen my core though, even though I feel there is not that much fat on my belly when I squeeze it, when I relax it I look fucking pregnant.

>giant holiday gift baskets from vendors starting arriving at work

Be strong. Stay hydrated.

how are you guys planning on making it through Christmas?

i can already see myself eating an entire chocolate santa by myself

Got my bottle of water right now friendo.

I'm going to Italy for Christmas, starting around the 19th. The good part of that is I won't be in the office with tons of baskets and shit around, won't have leftovers and cookies in the house, etc. The bad part is italy is going to be tough with all the good food and pastas. I'm hoping their smaller portions are what save me. America they deliver pasta dishes with end loaders.

My will/motivation/discipline comes and goes in waves, and it just came. I hope it'll stay through Christmas.

Okay, so I’ll need to do core exercises. I can do it. I’m so close to having the body I want.
>abs are made in the kitchen
This is what I thought, and I lost a ton of weight (5’5” and 95 lbs) and still only had as much definition as in the pic I posted. I’ll do starting strength and see where it gets me

>I’ll do starting strength and see where it gets me

that will get you fat legs and not much else

Imma just purge

>tfw I can already feel my pants getting tighter.
Damn you hot chocolate.

At least I'm still veiny.

How long did that take you if you don't mind me asking

How do I become more veiny?

it took me like 4-5 years but only because i was working out to lose weight and then was trying to stay around 190 for a year or two and get Veeky Forums before deciding to drop it all. i'm sure you can drop weight a lot faster but i couldnt make up my mind immediately and wanted to do it in a healthy way

my boyfriend used to be thinspo and had a great body but since we started dating hes kind of let himself go, i find the way he looks now kind of gross but dont want to hurt his feeling. what should i do?

just tell him you wish he was thinner again? dont say he looks like a fat fuck but just let him know you thought he looked great before. if he cant even take something like that, just say you want to start working out together or something

eat all the food so he can't

I had the same issue with my girlfriend of two years. We started to date she was very thin and then kinda got chunky. At first I wasn't really aware of it because saw her everyday but then it for sure became apparent.

I just talked to her. I said that she's getting heavy and I was attracted to who I first started dating - not to mention don't want to get her on a road to being unhealthy. I said that I realize with age that we'll get softer but not that much time has elapsed. I was polite but direct.

She got pretty upset and I think she still resents me for it. Now she sometimes makes comments like "I'd love to have some of that cake but I know you wouldn't approve" or something. Probably not a good sign...

the thing is he keeps going on about how he feels allot better with his weight now that hes not skelly and all this. so it makes it allot harder to approach the subject when he sees it as healthy progress.
then i'd wouldn't be a skelly either

are you a girl or boy?

yeah thats kind of what im afraid of, i mean he'd either do something like that and make weird remarks about it or think i was joking and tell me to "fuck off"

is he just gaining weight by eating and sitting around, or is he at least working out? if he's not hitting the gym, ask him to go with you so he can see real healthy progress

I mean if I had to do it all over again I would. I'm not going to marry a fat girl. Maybe I'm vile but besides loving someone, being attracted to them is very important for a long term relationship. Maybe mine just wasn't meant to be, but if you say nothing, you might end up wasting years with someone that ultimately won't work for you.

How old are you?

I should probably add she doesn't only make those negative comments. She has commented since losing weight she's happy to fit in something, and noted that I'm more horny lately (she's more attractive now and therefore more wanted). But, yeah there is a part of her that obviously feels she is only doing that for me rather than for herself.

what's her bmi?

girl
to my knowledge he doesn't work out and has no intention to, he has a cute fact and dresses well so you cant really see it aside from when we are sitting around the flat or go to bed
22, we have a good relationship but i don't love him and the way that he is now is only making him less attractive to me. i would consider leaving him but i've invested too much time and energy into this relationship that i don't want it to end. i don't think he loves me either but we make a good couple and it works for the most part

When I met her she was probably 17-18, then got up to 22-23ish, now she's at 19 - I'd never ask her to go below that.

See I love my gf.. I think if you don't love each other and are just doing this to have a relationship, it's a waste. I mean you're just going to invest more time and energy into the relationship that is worthless long term without the love aspect. I dated a girl for like three years I didn't love so I speak from experience. Years pass quickly and at 22 you're at a great age for meeting guys. Probably more advice than you were asking for though.

so some girls actually are attracted to /thinspo/ guys...
this is good news, presumably you are thinspo yourself?

Don't

how rare is it for girls to be attracted to thinspo guys

not really rare, but best chance is ottermode.

be funny if she was a hamplanet.

Yeah that's what I figured. I'm almost there anyway so that's positive, just wanted to check

this is us lol im CURVY not fat ya losers

you are very right, i know it will end and it's just a matter of time but he's kind of like my best friend since we go out and see bands together and hang out allot. i know he could take the breakout and so could i but it will be the end of my social life because if i dumped him he would never talk to me again, i don't have any other friends so i'm just enjoying it while it lasts but at the same time am finding him less and less attractive.
yeah it's honestly not that rare, the whole Veeky Forums meme only attracts the most basic of women and yeah i am skelly. like a well toned skinny body is fantastic but too much muscle is unattractive to me.

hey user just wanted to tell you THANKS I DIDN'T VOMIT TODAY AND MY TUMMY DOESN'T HURT YESSSS
I might have eaten 1500 like a piggu and have now to fast after 3pm (which I do anyway cause I'm based IF) but whoa this helped. I just had breakfast without second thoughts and I don't regret it. Thought about doing OMAD today and fast longer but instead I made a salad and shrimps. Anyway thank you so so much. I hope I can keep this up. It's such a good feeling not to binge for once (or purge. dunno what's worse).

serious question
then what's the fucking point of the treat if you "never had it" in first place
not to bully or shame, serious question

You'll find someone else. It's not uncommon for couples to just hang out with each other and then find themselves with no real friends when they do end the relationship.

If you plan on it ending anyways, it might not be worthwhile pushing him to lose weight. Are you still having sex?

Also, this is going to sound terrible, but, are you keeping an eye out for someone else?

niggas from what planet are you both? you think girls love fat sacks of shit? of course they love skelly bois.

But I'll get fat if I don't :(

only if they're fujoshits who feel threatened by real men with muscles and stuff

much like only wimps enjoy the sight of underfed waifs because Veeky Forums girls intimidate them

Tony Stark reporting in
>180 cm
>56.5 kg
>male
>18
>highest 63.5 kg
>goal 55 kg
>smaller portions
>skinny fag

What

to each their own i suppose

Nah I mean there is a big difference between fat sacks of shit and thinspo guys. I'm pretty sure some of the guys that get posted here are too thin for girls. Ottermode is the cheat code

There's a hole in ur chest
I'm glad I could help! B/p cycles are terrible and I'm happy you ate normally today! Kinda ironic because I ended up having a b/p session yesterday but I'm back on track today. We're gonna make it

yes and yes, i know i'm a horrible person for saying this but i have been looking out for other guys but nobody has come along. i know deep down that if one did i would leave my bf for him but that just hasn't happened. i would need to know that they were special for me to do that though. i'm not just going to end a functional relationship for anyone.

>this is going to sound terrible
Well, at least you know you're a terrible person user. That's a start.

Send butt pics

well i'm girl and I love the /thinspo/ aesthetic, yes that means the guys posted here too. also the reason i diet. don't let anyone tell you girls don't like twink fag boys. it's a lie. girls are the biggest faggots around.

ah, sorry to hear that. seriously I'm paranoid after p that my face is already swelling up and i hallucinate that my teeth will rot and stuff. and lying in bed I'm just scarred I'll die in my sleep and my mum finds me dead smelling like vomit. it's such a psychological torment.

Eh, at least we're being honest. I don't think it's that unique.

What kind of guy are you looking for? Is it just aesthetics or something in particular? Are you starting to think about a family and maybe finding a guy that is better for that?

another user here. i'm kinda in that position where my boyfriend is cool and all, but, i don't want to marry someone who has no ambition.

The swelling makes me feel awful but the teeth part seriously frightens me. My dad lost his teeth and he always tells me to take care of mine, but after purging most of last year my teeth got really yellow and both my parents have noticed it. I also had a cavity filled which made me realise none of that shit would've happened if I hadn't stopped restricting.

i guess like everyone else i'm totally delusional and have unrealistically high expectations. i want some who is attractive in the face and skinny, almost heroin chic that is really into fashion and makes allot of effort with clothes, can drink allot, is impulsive, someone who is intelligent and has /mu/ tier taste in music.

family is not that high on my list, i don't want to live to an old age. at one point i did want a family but right now i would rather die young while i still look okay.

I'm getting mixed messages though. I spend half my time here and half my time on Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums tells me that a girl with a twink BF will cheat on him with a high testosterone guy during ovulation. They say all girls are secretly attracted to high T guys whether they say it or not because of biology.
Not sure who is memeing who at this point

goals wow

I was just LARPing user. I wanted to remind everyone that roasties are awful creatures. You are literally staying with this guy just so YOU don't have to be alone, even considering having him change his eating habits just for you who will leave him anyways just to make fucking him more bearable until Chad comes along.

>Veeky Forums tells me that a girl with a twink BF will cheat on him with a high testosterone guy during ovulation.
not her, but only old 30+ women like masculine men who can provide for them and protect them or whatever. masculine men are hideous

yeah, the women with bolt-on tits, no fashion sense, and lips that look like ducks are who date muscle guys.

This threads breaking my heart

I'm all those things except drinking and impulsiveness because impulse is for brainlets really.
Plenty of guys like this in the world, better to wait and find one imo.

>lose some muscle
You don't have any to lose
t. Veeky Forums

she's a dumb drunk whore, for a few litecoins you can probably use her as a port-o-potty.

If you’re mentally pimping your girl correctly how you look really doesn’t matter

I went from 166 to ~135 now Im just working out more and eating healthier to put on some muscle mass. Im 5'10"

>all women think the same
crazy how the world functions huh