Why don't young people wear much jewelry anymore?

why don't young people wear much jewelry anymore?

It's gay. When did they wear?

i just only see people my moms age wearing it now

jewelry is the prime way to express yourself

I feel like I've noticed the opposite, at least recently.

Young people like simple, a small amount of jewelry is nice but the gaudy amount some boomers wear looks tacky and awful.

i want to get away with something guady

We don't have the money and our jobs require us to have hands unladen with shiny rocks

rubies emeralds sapphires would be neat, no money either tho

>that one woman who wears 10+ bangles and sounds like a living wind chime

You can pull it off, but it has to be quality and with some thought put into it. Not just random plastic shit thrown together like the OP pic.

cant recognize turquoise and silver

are bolo necklaces cool?

On your fucking HANDS? We're doin' shit.
Who gives a shit about bullshit status symbols, anyway? Nice fucking car or a huge house, fuck that, but at least that has actual value beyond what we say. Shiny shit just exists to rub your wealth in the face of others? Why would we emulate a system that fucks us so hard?

i just want something to covet... a gf would be better

also i'm aspie,
so a pendant would be nice to play with (stimming)

also i hope for jewelry that doesn't look autistic, but also not minimalistic which is the style here

girls who wear this much jewelry confidently like this don't look bad to me

because its for jews and indians. most girls wear earrings but nothing else that isnt sentimental. Throwing money away on trinkets is why youre poor

this is a reason why i want jewelry instead of $600 hoodies most mens jewelry is simple, i want a ruby

why? Because stupid cunts buy over priced clothes made by chinks for 30c in materials?

Trust me if you saw this in real life it'd look and sound like shit

I love jewelry like op pic. Grew up around the tribes that make the stuff. Don't really wear turquoise and sterling anymore, but I'm not against it.

Niggers ruined it.

I got to talking with a guy today, and I noticed his neckleace it was like some sort of nautical symbol, and I says I says, "that's a nice necklace what is that?" and he says "it's Sagitarius symbol", and so I says "Wooah cool!", and then he says "yea I wear a different symbol necklace for every Zodiac transition on the calendar", and so I says "Wooooahhh thats cool, why do you do that" I says..... he says "For Fun!" I says "hah ahaha" that what I says

it's just not that practical and it gets dirty attracts bacteria. you have to always take all of it off to shower, then when go to sleep, it snags on fabric ripping it. etc etc. I could see like a ring that was waterproof but it still shrivels your skin where the water dont touch gets nasty. someone link hygenic jewelry and I'll think about wearing it maybe.

a necklace

Everything in that photo is sterling silver and turquoise, and you're a retard.

i wear burnished silver signet rings and chain bracelets

fuck yeah they are

but they do, but not cool jewelry like in that picture.

yes, but try not to look like you are just wearing it
i.e make people know you wear it like a jewel and not like a southerner

something about excessive jewelry turns me off. makes me think of all the rust and bacteria you have around you

Because when they want to people start to call that being a hoe etc, the same as happened with chokers.

Also they are objectively far less comfortable than not wearing anything at all

Haven’t found any rings that suit my dex build

Fun geology fact: Rubies & Sapphires are just impure Corundum

anyone else thinks gold looks too feminine and boring
or is it just my autism

not everything will fit everyone, figure out what goes with what on your body