Sneaker General

Sneaker General

Other urls found in this thread:

reebok.com.au/club-c-85-so/BS5214.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does FA think of Adidas New York? I really like them.

they look Veeky Forums as fuck

what's a good all-black sneaker that doesn't make you look like a waiter or something

instapump fury

why dont you get the hanon version?

next on my list

Favorite websites to buy sneakers please.

Just ordered and feelin' good

xhibition

adidas.com

You can get them at UO, therefore you have to like them.

best black canvas under $100? i was just thinking of some converse.

see this:
Also see any other website that sells Adidas or Y-3.

New Balance and Asics are nice too.

get Vans if you're gonna buy skate shoes, Converse are a dead brand and say "boring".
Vans old skool's make great daily wearers and look great with pretty much any outfit.

What is going on over at nike?

lmfao

what is the most comfy trainer you can get?

if u want cheap beaters reebok classic
im on my 3rd pair right now, goat beaters

need some new black shews to beat the fuck out of
stuck between gazelles, old skools, and one stars which do i cop senpai

opinions on Nike dunk highs. Also which colourway is the best?

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

white sambas

please don't get old skools listen to this guy and get sambas but get the black ones. look around online for a pair though because adidas just added a hype tax on their website and they're $100 right now but I found a pair on ebay for $60 a few weeks back

old skools are ugly
everyone wears them and they are converse tier anyway at this point.

these look like some lame shoes hardcore kids would wear 10-15 years ago

Looking at getting these, cop or not?

thots

just wait until the shadows rerelease next year

only good because its gortex

any alternatives to superga? I like how they look on some people (not on mine). i need something like superga where its lowkey and easy to wear and cheap

If you buying Dunk high only get the 1999 Dunk LE, they have the best quality and build. The ones came out in the 2000s will fall apart when you wear them. The newest ones all have shit leather and shape.

vans era, meme though

Help me choose

this or

someone told me wearing white shoes/sneakers in winter is a no go
what else should I wear then

wear whatever you want. no one cares

Thoughts on these

lol copped a pair of ivory.mars tone nike sf af1 mids for the winter brah. white shoes are great urban shoes period.

and also, yeah wear whatever the fuck you want, life is short.

pix related

Neither

not keen on the oversized logo shit they're putting out

So judging from this thread, boost is dead?

Boost is not dead, it's still as comfy as ever. It's just a bit oversaturated and they rarely come up with good boost models anymore.
There's also so many models from other brands and non-boost adidas models coming out and you just can't cop everything.
The new Daniel Arsham New York present, Maniére x INVINCIBLE x NMD_R1 and kith x nonnative ub mids for example are dope recent boost sneakers.
Haters have been saying boost is dead for two years now, yet boost models are selling more than ever. There's not as much hype for sure, but that's because adidas finally releases enough pairs that GRs don't sell out. Consortium releases are still hyped and coveted tho.

>Maniére x INVINCIBLE x NMD_R1
lol the UB is better

Finally, shoes for my Temjin cosplay.

Y/N?

need one pair of black and one pair of white. gimme your best bang for your buck, nothing high end, and ill buy em

big ol N

bought this ones today

I got pic related on sale for 60$ and have been wearing them for a couple months, leather quality is definitely not worth it retail and the gluing of the sole is ass, it looks like the glue is coming out if you inspect it closely, also they get creased very easily (actually mine came creased in the box even with the wrapping paper in lol).
Comfort wise they're fine, haven't had any problems.
Also check out the black and yellow color way, it's one of the best imo.
Overall I'd only get these in sales, not worth the retail money, I'll take SB Dunks over them also.

if you like the look of these more power to you but i cant imagine ever wearing something like this anymore. i used to wear the same shoes when i was 13-14.

actually never mind the yellow and black rec, I was looking at some wu tang collab
I love the "Jordan 1" silhouette, so I decided to buy these since I found them at a good price, not that much to it, although if I grew up on SBs like you (I assume), I'd consider them more childish, but I'm from an eastern European country so we didn't go through that.

y/n?

fair enough. i actually lied, i did have these in college (still have them dont wear them anymore really except for fishing or kick arounds) that was about 4 years ago

Ah ok, what kinds shoes do you wear now?

I seriously thought there was some kind of watermark over the image

y/n?

i wear a uniform at work (leo) so i have no need for a bunch of business attire. im also 26 so im reaching that point where sneakers and what not just aren't jiving with me, but i still like perusing these threads.
boots, sperry's (i fish and hang on boats a lot), mostly solid color sneakers/tennis shoes (midnight navy air max 90's are my go to rn). my wardrobe is more practical than anything cause im outdoorsy.

Nike is doing better right now

which

top right

Doesn't exist.

now if they could only get the prices to be reasonable.

i'd buy pureboosts/inikis at like $80, UB's at like $120. $180 for sneakers where the midsole immediately stains is a fucking joke

what is the comfiest sneaker in existence?

don't come at me with any boost bullshit either, it's comfy if you barely walk but the energy return kills your feet if you actually walk around

The ultra boost 4.0 in grey effay? or is it the all white or bust?

How much did I fuck up?

reebok.com.au/club-c-85-so/BS5214.html

I got the same pair for 35 a few months ago so pretty bad

Shit by default is more expensive in Aus.

Gotcha

>tfw I got my package of 4 pairs of replica sneakers in the mail today

this is not a drill Veeky Forums i literally paid $160 USD for replica sneakers gimme some (you)s

link?
post images of what you copped, I want to see if they look legit.

Post pics

just fyi they are meme adidas ultraboosts and one of those meme mars yard nikes

I bought these ones. How do they look?

Are Adidas superstars and Stan smiths still in style? Are they Veeky Forums?

Like high school freshmen shoes

So? Just wanna see the quality. If you’re self conscious about them why’d you even buy em?

Hmm. That sounds bad. I bought it because it looks like the Adidas superstar in black. I would've bought something else, but I've been wearing Adidas shoes for the last several years so I decided to go Nike.

What are some Veeky Forums Nike shoes? Air force one?

Yes, they'd look better with gum instead of white tho

thsese are the pairs i got

Got these in april/mai. Honestly the construction is pretty bad. The hell is completely destroyed on mine (interior) and my socks are sliding against plastic.

looks cool. what model is that. hard to tell from that weird angle

What are some Veeky Forums Nike shoes? They all look bad compared to Adidas imo

How old r u and what are you wearing them with

Wrong link

I'm 20 years old, I'm wearing them with hoodies and jeans

Not bad.

You’re younger than me so you could probably pull off more. I agree with you too I prefer adidas over Nike. Other than collabs id only fuck with air maxes and monochrome af1

meh

Neat. How do that feel?

Link where to buy

>Get Vans if you're gonna buy skate shoes

unless you actually skate

Yes. Karhu is dope.