Right amount of pants???

Veeky Forums these last 3 years not even joking I've been basically wearing two pairs of pants and I've finally decided to get more pairs for everyday use but my question is how many pairs is the right amount?? 1 for everyday for 5 days but different shades for each one or some being the same colors??

>how did you get by doing that?

I was basically a neet expect all I did was work which was a grocery store so whenever I need food or a household item I would grab it on my way home. Very rarely would I leave home to go get something and the fews times I did I would alternate between the two pairs of pants so as to not be so obvious that I wore the same pants as I did last time. I would even go out of my way to travel further from my home to a new grocery place just because they haven't seen me and possibly noticed I wear the same 2 pairs every time I came in.

TL'DR I have autism and need to know how many pairs of pants and colors in those pairs are normal.

you need to have in your closet
>2 colored chino (i prefer 3, khaki, navy and black)
>1 jeans
>1 grey wool trouser
>1 dress pant/formal black suit pant
>1 misc ripped crazy zipper streetwear jeans
>unlimited track / sweatpants

also surpress your fucking autism and go to a mall for 30 minutes and visit the stores for those exact items you cockgobbling hick

This kind of advice is never worth listening to.

There isn't a right amount of pairs or colours. Things worth thinking about would be
>how often do you wanna wear a different pair?
>do you want any pairs you wear irregularly/on special occassions?

I own only 3 wool trousers that i wear casually, and that's pretty much enough for me. Most people that i know of wear same pants day to day

>have about 12 differents pairs of pants
>wear just 2 95% of the time

Those two just fit me 100% perfectly with every single crevice, the rest probably fit me just as well to most people but I am bothered by the slightest of details, we're talking milimeters of difference in certain parts.
How do I get rid of my OCD fit micro-silhoutte autism?

Jeans? 2 pairs is enough 1 black one blue.

this is some reddit-tier "YOU MUST HAVE X FOR YOUR WARDROBE TO BE COMPLETE" autism. shut the fuck up.

Chino are for unironic fags or soyboys, also note that pre ripped jeans are for faggots too. 4 pairs of jeans is all you need in life.
1 black
1 charcoal
1 light blue
1 dark blue
If you aren't wearing jeans you aren't a man, the only exception to this are dress pants for work or formal occasions.

chinos are cool and pre ripped jeans are styling

>being this triggered by a fucking pair of pants

Trousers are perfectly fine if worn well. Just don’t go full r/mfaggot and wear cbds and Oxford button downs.

poes law beautifully in full force

Post a fit where chino's don't make someone look more gay or soy than if they had just worn jeans. Also pre ripped jeans make you look like the biggest try hard, not to mention a chump for buying something pre broken.

Baggy wool cropped trousers, Black Dickies and Black Jeans are all you need.

Those are chad tier pants

I have like 3 times as many pants as jumpers.

indigo raws
black skinnies
black tech chinos
khaki chinos
lightwash denim
beige cargoes
grey artisanal denim
black sweatpants
black shitty sweatpants
pink shorts
beige shorts
turqouise cropped pants
black dropcrotch shorts.

and I still have no trousers.

1 black jeans
1 cargo pants
1 wool trousers

I have:
Dark Navy Chinos
3 Pairs Black Jeans
2 Pairs Twill Jeans (Brown and Washed Dark Blue)
2 Pairs Blue Jeans
Black Suit Pants

I only wear the twill pants and blue jeans for yardwork, camping, etc. so realisticaly all I need is like two pairs of black jeans, suit pants, and chinos.

terrible

You can find out how many pants you need by buying one, trying if it's enough yet and if not, repeat step 1.

I wish I knew brutha

kys boomer