Anyone surprised at how differently people treat you when you Veeky Forums as fuck?

Anyone surprised at how differently people treat you when you Veeky Forums as fuck?

Shit just got real.
No one told me the difference would be this dramatic. Obviously I'm 6'3" and underweight but clothes really do make a man

what did you wear before and what do you wear now

how do i become Veeky Forums when im a musclebear?(not by active choice, its just my default lifestyle turned out this way)

youre not a "musclebear". you are just fat. get over this fact.

it really doesnt, unless you were wearing fedoras with trench coats prior.

>Then
a mix between h&m basics and asos trendy shit like bomber jackets ( cringe)

>now
shit off ebay and flea markets
I have some expensive stuff like a leather jacket or nice shoes in the mix.

>it really doesnt, unless you were wearing fedoras with trench coats prior.
yeah, you dress like shit or are a manlet or most likely both. Sorry

what do you search on ebay

Streetstyle kanye asap supreme

Can you be Veeky Forums if you are skinnyfat? (150 pounds, 5'11)

no

> always wear obscure designer shit
> nobody gives a fuck
> wear a Beavis and Butthead hoodie one day and I get complimented constantly
Can't handle the power, I keep it in storage

Diet and exercise and you can lose the 10-15 pounds in three months and look great

>youre not a "musclebear". you are just fat. get over this fact.

>Assuming you know what someone looks like and refusing to give advice on the off chance they're serious

So 135 pounds would be ideal weight for my height?

So fucking cringy. If your body archetype involves anything 'fat' and you're 150 pounds then you're fucking disgusting. Have you seen the difference of a fat 180 pounds verses a fat 150 pound in pictures? The 150 literally looks fatter and more unhealthy.

jesus no, that other user is a retard. 150 pounds is perfectly fine at 5'11. start working out and get in shape.

Kleider machen den menche

Clothes make the man

Once I started giving a shit I’ve got nothing but positive interactions and people are more enjoyable.

If you want to be effay, aim for 140-145 but work out. Effay guys should have a slightly underweight BMI and some muscles, effay girls need to be moderately to severely underweight because they can't build muscle except in very rare cases.

You sound like a bit of a fag.

w2c the pattered shirt?

why type that in german if you don't know german lol

Cringe

What are those shoes? They look like an almost identical ripoff of the acronym AF1s with the colors flipped

>people browsing fa are this dumb
new low I think the board has never been so shitty it reached the rock bottom